Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,914 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jsimonds58 said:

No I got what you were going for, the use of patriotic themes to win over red blooded Americans ie BL's ex.

The implication is still a bunch of primarily dudes getting the pipe in the next room lmao
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Robert L. Peters
I heard several people at a concert this weekend say no bud light. One guy ordered a Karbach and his buddy reminded him that's AB as well. This is how it works.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
AgsMnn
AG
Getting hard to find Yuengling Flight.

Also looks like they are increasing the amount of space AB products occupy vs Coors and Miller.
Buzzy
AgsMnn said:

Also looks like they are increasing the amount of space AB products occupy vs Coors and Miller.

Increasing or decreasing?
Wild West Pimp Style
aggielostinETX
AG
Buzzy said:

AgsMnn said:

If you don't know it, the distributors control how much shelf space most beers get in the store. Therefore the distributors are getting stocked up with excess Anheuser-Busch products and are having to find a place for them to sit. So they are going to start expanding the shelf space in the stores to get the products out of the warehouse is it into the stores the fudge the numbers, but they can only do it for so long.

So yes, you're going to see better moving products have less shelf space for a little bit until we reach a tipping point.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Urban Ag
AG
Logos Stick said:

Bearpitbull said:

I cannot imagine getting this worked up over how folks live their lives. I think everyone would agree many of these folks have a rough life. Some brands try to include that group in a handful of their advertising and you just cannot take it because it offends your morality. Here's my question... ate you also helping feed the poor and wash their feet like Jesus did or are they offensive to you too? My.old Reagan party has become a party of Pharasees. Never even imagined this could happen.

Love it when libs pull the Jesus card to justify their godlessness.
Jesus helped the poor, he didn't try to convince them to cut their junk off or sew on a fake peen made from their forearm. But yeah, let's bring Jesus in to this.
jja79
AG
Buzzy
aggielostinETX said:

Buzzy said:

AgsMnn said:

If you don't know it, the distributors control how much shelf space most beers get in the store. Therefore the distributors are getting stocked up with excess Anheuser-Busch products and are having to find a place for them to sit. So they are going to start expanding the shelf space in the stores to get the products out of the warehouse is it into the stores the fudge the numbers, but they can only do it for so long.

So yes, you're going to see better moving products have less shelf space for a little bit until we reach a tipping point.

Thanks for the explanation
Wild West Pimp Style
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Kenneth_2003
AG
jja79 said:

Oh this should be some good popcorn material! With the Gay bars booting BL over the weekend!
Lake08
What a clown show. Great job BL
FTAG 2000
AG
Was at a UFC fight watching party Saturday.

Guy had some old Bud Light in his fridge from pre-Mulvaney days. No one would even touch it. He even offered to let whoever wanted it take the whole 24 pack and had no takers.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Jsimonds58 said:

Wait in this analogy the ex would be all the dudes on here who stopped drinking BL… so a bunch of dudes getting railed?

CDUB98
AG
I'm not too proud to take free beer.
jja79
AG
BL has gone all in.
Jsimonds58
AG
Hey man I don't disagree with the message the phrasing needs some work though
ProgN
CDUB98 said:

I'm not too proud to take free beer.
CDUB98
AG
Wanna come over to my house this weekend and drink the free Karbach I got?

Got 24 Light Circus and severl 16 oz'ers of Ranch Water left.
ProgN
CDUB98 said:

As much fun as that sounds, I can't.

I also couldn't pass on that opening you teed up.
CDUB98
AG
I ain't worried.
Kenneth_2003
AG
jja79 said:

BL has gone all in.
This was probably one thing they've been doing for years and everyone that isn't going to Pride just shrugged off. For most everyone Pride parades were something we all just rolled our eyes at and go on about our day. If BL or whomever wants to sell more beer, so be it. (We'll leave the slippery slope and the whole "we just want to get married, but oh wait we're going to have boisterous and flamboyant parades to celebrate our debauchery too" for another thread).

I still believe the whole DM thing blew up because the socially conservative right hates what DM stands for; what CM represents. We don't want to "normalize" a bikini bulge. We don't want a 20-something MAN parading around in young girls cosplay. The women in our lives don't want a fully functional biological male in their proverbial tent; much less in their locker rooms and sorority houses. We don't want this projected onto our children.

Fine BL, go sponsor Pride night or whatever. You're correct, they are all in. Once you go the least bit Woke, it's over for you. BL gave the mouse a cookie and now the mouse wants a glass of milk. BL is learning now they're going to have to tuck that mouse in, read it a bedtime story, turn on the night light, etc.
aggie93
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

Guy had some old Bud Light in his fridge from pre-Mulvaney days. No one would even touch it. He even offered to let whoever wanted it take the whole 24 pack and had no takers.
Would make for some fun target practice Kid Rock style, that's about it.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
CDUB98 said:

It seems since I took up golfing a year ago i never have beer left in my fridge. Weird.
CDUB98
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

CDUB98 said:

It seems since I took up golfing a year ago i never have beer left in my fridge. Weird.
Too much beer interferes with my cycling hobby both in how I feel and how much I weigh....so it doesn't get drank very fast.
c-jags
i'm not a boycotter but i'm also not a budlight drinker either. i drink karbach stuff on occasion.

i will echo other's statements that at HEB on friday afternoon, BL and MU were completely untouched, filled from front to back, not a dent. Coors and Miller Lite were both at about <50% capacity. i live in a downtown area that has a heavy rainbow mafia and is very minority centric.

i'm honestly shocked that it's had this much staying power, especially in my HEB.
Tanya 93
A few bottles of BL were sold yesterday

Nothing today for any AB products.
Even with $2.00 20 ounce drafts during happy hour.

He is not bringing anything for at least a week. There is no room if the kegs and cases of bottles don't sell

FTAG 2000
AG
aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Range time with some shiny new silver and blue targets might have come up.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Tanya 93 said:

A few bottles of BL were sold yesterday

Nothing today for any AB products.
Even with $2.00 20 ounce drafts during happy hour.

He is not bringing anything for at least a week. There is no room if the kegs and cases of bottles don't sell

Are there 'Best if used by dates'? Or expiration dates for beer?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Urban Ag
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Get one of these. Trust me, the fun never ends.

Can Cannon Soda Can Launcher FDE (xproducts.com)

AnScAggie
AG
Urban Ag said:

FTAG 2000 said:

aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

That's intriguing, I have a lower just sitting around waiting for what upper I decided to get for it. Any problems with cycling or fouling?
Urban Ag
AG
AnScAggie said:

Urban Ag said:

FTAG 2000 said:

aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

That's intriguing, I have a lower just sitting around waiting for what upper I decided to get for it. Any problems with cycling or fouling?
it doesn't cycle, you have to manually charge it each shot. But since it's a single shot, not a deal. We've wasted a lot of Saturday afternoons on the ranch with these.

Ag with kids
AG
aTm2004 said:

Yuengling is in the hotel room next door to BL, banging BL's ex.

RWB = Right Wing Butchers?

I can't believe they're supporting white supremacy!!!
VaultingChemist
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Would it be too dangerous to blow them up with tannerite?

I have an inflatable Budweiser kayak that I thought would be perfect to hold the beer and tannerite, and then explode it on a lake.
Faustus
VaultingChemist said:

FTAG 2000 said:

aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

I have an inflatable Budweiser kayak that I thought would be perfect to hold the beer and tannerite, and then explode it on a lake.
I think that's the next logical step after fulminating for a month about the misstep by BL.
texagbeliever
VaultingChemist said:

FTAG 2000 said:

aggie93 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

You plan on picking up the trash how exactly?
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.