Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

459,028 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
Buzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BTKAG97 said:

Buzzy said:

f burg ag said:

I see a lot of Miller Lite, Shiner and Yuengling love on here (all of which I am a fan of)....but no love for Coors Banquet? I tried it a few months ago and really liked it.
I am convinced *Cobra Kai* introduced a whole new generation to Coors Banquet and helped revive its popularity.
It's a YELLOWBELLY! Call it by it's rightful name.
Johnny never called it a yellowbelly, hth
Wild West Pimp Style
KidDoc
AG
American Hardwood said:

Turbodog is great, but Andygator is where it is at. However, they should put a warning label on that because it is too easy to drink considering the alcohol content.

Love Andy gator and amber. Andygator is very strong for the taste, 9% or so
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgDad121619
AG
American Hardwood said:

Turbodog is great, but Andygator is where it is at. However, they should put a warning label on that because it is too easy to drink considering the alcohol content.
they warn you on the carton

Andygator is a fearsome beast. Don't let his toothy grin, slightly sweet flavor and subtle fruit aroma fool you: this cold-blooded creature is a Helles Doppelbock that can sneak up on you."

It does really sneak up on you
C@LAg
Fat Black Swan said:

From TigerDroppings

was $26+ at my Costco today.
BenFiasco14
AG
You live in Seattle. Why are you surprised you're seeing North Korea prices?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
will25u
Getting it from both sides now?

FTAG 2000
AG
will25u said:

Burn baby burn.
FrioAg 00
AG
Another important lesson for corporate America: the left will never be satisfied. You can never be woke enough.

If you are forced to pick between serving only one half of America during this divorced nation, you cannot count on leftists to give a damn about you for picking them.
American Hardwood
AG
This really should surprise no one. Leftists have no loyalty to anyone but themselves. The gods they worship are destroyers, and in the end they will turn on anyone and anything.
Red Dane
will25u said:

Hilarious. Bend the knee, fall on the blade, and then they can step on your carcass. What great "allies".
TyHolden
AG
Kenneth_2003
AG
will25u said:

That is incredible! Further proof that companies must learn to steer clear of politics! Everyone buys shoes, everyone buys beer!

They're moving forward with Pride bottles? Is this a doubling, tripling, or quadrupling down???
justnobody79
will25u said:

that would be the 'B' in LGBTQ
Stat Monitor Repairman
ProgN
"FREE BEER !!!!"

Bud Light offers FREE beer to every wholesale employee as it begs for forgiveness after Mulvaney row | Daily Mail Online

Quote:

Bud Light has resorted to handing out free beer as the brand's efforts to squash the backlash to its Dylan Mulvaney become increasingly desperate.

Bosses have also promised to boost marketing spending and ramp up ad production after an industry expert said Bud's 'compass is completely broken' over its failure to deal with the fallout.

Sales of Bud Light are in free fall after its disastrous partnership with Mulvaney, 26, which was announced in March. The controversial trans influencer was sent a can with her face on it to celebrate a year since she transitioned from male to female.
Last gasp of hope for BL because their inventory is approaching expiration date and will have to be destroyed so they may as well hand it out for free to try and get some people back. It's gonna be hilarious if people tell them, 'nah, I'll pass bruh'.

Quote:

Anheuser-Busch, the beer's parent company and America's largest brewer, said it will hand a free case over beer to every employee of its wholesaler network - which consists of many family-run businesses who've been badly hurt by the scandal.
Quote:

Bump Williams, the founder of the firm, said Bud Light must apologize and added: 'Right now their compass is completely broken. There's no game plan.'

Williams said that without a clear plan to navigate the backlash and turn around the decline in sales, 'Bud Light is in serious trouble this year'. He said the brand is still the biggest-selling in America, but risks being overtaken by Modelo Especial by the end of the year if the backlash continues.
Quote:

Analysts think Anheuser-Busch's other brands will also suffer because of the Mulvaney anger.

'I also think that what's happening now is that anybody that is a Bud Light drinker and switches to Michelob Ultra because they don't want to be seen holding a Bud Light, someone down the bar is going to say, 'Hey, buddy, that's an Anheuser-Busch product you're holding,' said Williams.
This is 100% happening.
JCA1
AG
Modelo Especial on pace to be the No. 1 selling beer in America?! No way that can be right. Even in Texas, I don't see a ton of people drinking it.
Jsimonds58
AG
Lol you must live in the whitest wonder bread town in the state
Tex117
AG
Buzzy said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

f burg ag said:

I see a lot of Miller Lite, Shiner and Yuengling love on here (all of which I am a fan of)...but no love for Coors Banquet? I tried it a few months ago and really liked it.

My beer of choice in high school. We referred to them as yellow bellies or cowboy coors.

They were called yellowjackets on *Yellowstone*
Yellow dogs as well.
ProgN
JCA1 said:

Modelo Especial on pace to be the No. 1 selling beer in America?! No way that can be right. Even in Texas, I don't see a ton of people drinking it.

You misinterpreted what he was implying. He's saying that BL is likely to fall so far down the list that even Modelo will out sell them.
JCA1
AG
Jsimonds58 said:

Lol you must live in the whitest wonder bread town in the state
I live in Houston for what it's worth. And your comment doesn't make much sense since Modelo ain't cheap. I could actually see people with disposable income buying it, but I highly doubt most blue collar workers want to drop over $10 for a six pack.

And it's nowhere near as readily available as Miller Lite at bars, restaurants, stores, sporting events, etc. I've been in more than my share of bars and restaurants and don't think I've ever seen Modelo be the most common beer outside of Mexican restaurants (and Corona or Dos Equis were often more common). And that doesn't even touch getting outside of the south, where this all seems even less likely. But maybe I'm just misinformed. That's why I asked.
Eliminatus
AG
Wait, is Tanya in the restaurant/bar business now??!
JCA1
AG
ProgN said:

JCA1 said:

You misinterpreted what he was implying. He's saying that BL is likely to fall so far down the list that even Modelo will out sell them.
Yeah. I can see it that way now. That may be what he getting at.
Hungry Ojos
Eliminatus said:

Apparently.

Or maybe allegedly is a better word.
Showertime at the Bidens
JCA1 said:

ProgN said:

JCA1 said:

At our local store, Modelo was right next to the AB products. It was completely empty. There was one12 pack of Bud Light missing from an otherwise full shelf.
Loren Visser
ProgN said:

"FREE BEER !!!!"

Bud Light offers FREE beer to every wholesale employee as it begs for forgiveness after Mulvaney row | Daily Mail Online

Quote:

Bud Light has resorted to handing out free beer as the brand's efforts to squash the backlash to its Dylan Mulvaney become increasingly desperate.

Bosses have also promised to boost marketing spending and ramp up ad production after an industry expert said Bud's 'compass is completely broken' over its failure to deal with the fallout.

Sales of Bud Light are in free fall after its disastrous partnership with Mulvaney, 26, which was announced in March. The controversial trans influencer was sent a can with her face on it to celebrate a year since she transitioned from male to female.
Last gasp of hope for BL because their inventory is approaching expiration date and will have to be destroyed so they may as well hand it out for free to try and get some people back. It's gonna be hilarious if people tell them, 'nah, I'll pass bruh'.

Quote:

Anheuser-Busch, the beer's parent company and America's largest brewer, said it will hand a free case over beer to every employee of its wholesaler network - which consists of many family-run businesses who've been badly hurt by the scandal.
Quote:

Bump Williams, the founder of the firm, said Bud Light must apologize and added: 'Right now their compass is completely broken. There's no game plan.'

Williams said that without a clear plan to navigate the backlash and turn around the decline in sales, 'Bud Light is in serious trouble this year'. He said the brand is still the biggest-selling in America, but risks being overtaken by Modelo Especial by the end of the year if the backlash continues.
Quote:

Analysts think Anheuser-Busch's other brands will also suffer because of the Mulvaney anger.

'I also think that what's happening now is that anybody that is a Bud Light drinker and switches to Michelob Ultra because they don't want to be seen holding a Bud Light, someone down the bar is going to say, 'Hey, buddy, that's an Anheuser-Busch product you're holding,' said Williams.
This is 100% happening.
Yep. My wife and I have been a loyal drinker of Michelob's alcoholic water for years, but we've switched to Miller Lite and Yuengling's Flight.
If the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it...Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Went to the store yesterday. Went on side trip down the beer aisle to see what the situation was. Bud Light fully stocked, no units missing. Coors light was cleaned out. Miller light cleaned out but being restocked from a cart by store employee. Ultra was fully stocked with a few units missing.
carl spacklers hat
ntxVol said:

AnScAggie said:

Miller Lite is a Pilsner not a Lager.
Um, FYI, A pilsner is a type of lager...HTH.
To call Miller Lite a pilsner is an insult to pilsners. Better description is American-style Mass-Produced Light Beer. Better know by its street name...piss water.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Tanya 93
Eliminatus said:

Yes

aTm2004
AG
What's it called and what is the proper dress attire and weight for your female servers?
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CrJK35uIMji
Sea Speed
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Eliminatus said:

Apparently.

Or maybe allegedly is a better word.

ProgN
aTm2004 said:

What's it called and what is the proper dress attire and weight for your female servers?

Kenneth_2003
AG
BUD will report Q1 tomorrow before market open.

When is the conference call? Anyone available to listen in?
AnScAggie
AG
Zarathustra said:

JCA1 said:

ProgN said:

JCA1 said:

At our local store, Modelo was right next to the AB products. It was completely empty. There was one12 pack of Bud Light missing from an otherwise full shelf.

Grupo Modelo is owned by InBev which is a subsidiary of AB InBev which is unfortunate.
C@LAg
Tanya 93 said:

Eliminatus said:

Yes

and we are still waiting for her to deliver the blooming onion to our table.
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.