Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

455,784 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexAgs91 said:

Try googling Alissa Heinerscheid Linkedin page

Buzzy
Quote:

It only affects you because you want it to affect you. Trans people existing has zero affect on you whether you realize a person is trans or not. Same with gay people.
At one time, this might have been true, but it isn't anymore. When the trans people let their out-of-control narcissism out of the box, it affected everyone. When trans people claim THEY are the REAL VICTIMS after a trans murders 6 people at a school, it affects everyone. When trans claim people should 'respect their pronouns' and participate in their mental illness, it affects people.

If it wasn't for the rampant narcissism of these LARPers, we wouldn't know they exist, yet here we are.
Wild West Pimp Style
C@LAg
nai06 said:

Artorias said:

nai06 said:

It's objectively dumb (and a little funny) that people are getting so worked up over something they can't even buy because it's a one off product and not even sold in stores.

Jimmies are definitely rustled over nothing.
Why do you care so much what other people think about Bud Light? Doesn;t affect you.

Because conservatives on this board love to talk **** about liberals being weak, soft, etc.

Then Bud Light gives a custom case of beer to someone with their face on it. All of a sudden people have the vapors and are outraged over something that:

a. Wasn't made for them
b. They can't even buy

Why do you care about something (custom cans) that doesn't affect you?

let me put it in terms you can understand.

Seeing this happen made me literally shake uncontrollably and now I am crying.

As I have now Invoked liberal woke rule 126.01.4(03) that means everyone INCLUDING you MUST agree with me in that this must be cancelled immediately otherwise you are racist, homophobic and Antisemitic.

redaszag99
Bud Light = Trans

At least along the ship channel in Houston

These dudes drink a lot of beer

I would hate to be Silver Eagle these days
hoosier-daddy
How do people even know this is a thing? Nobody watches commercials anymore. I just learned about this from this thread.
Ellis Wyatt
Some people pay attention to the world around them. Obviously not too many as millions of idiots installed a Chinese puppet in the White House.
EX TEXASEX
Ag with kids said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Depressing how time flies. I remember you on " Hornfans " maybe 15 years ago !!
Yeah...HF kinda died-ish. I moved on to Shaggy...then they got screwed over. So I moved to Surly.

Yeah...apparently on the Democraticunderground crowd made it to Surly...Simply having a conservative opinion over there will get you neg repped into purgatory (literally - it happened to me).
Yep, I used to go by Clarence Mumford over on Hornfans. If you ever saw " Ninja Bachelor Party " you would get the reference. I liked shaggy too and went there after HF died. In terms of Surly, well liberals turn everything into ***** So not surprised. I liked your posts and agreed with a lot of what you said that is why I actually remember you. I like it here onTexags too. Although I see the same cancer taking root here and at A&M, which is very sad for A&M and our country.
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Wow….I didn't know Karbach was owned by AB.
Buzzy
EX TEXASEX said:

Ag with kids said:

EX TEXASEX said:

Depressing how time flies. I remember you on " Hornfans " maybe 15 years ago !!
Yeah...HF kinda died-ish. I moved on to Shaggy...then they got screwed over. So I moved to Surly.

Yeah...apparently on the Democraticunderground crowd made it to Surly...Simply having a conservative opinion over there will get you neg repped into purgatory (literally - it happened to me).
Yep, I used to go by Clarence Mumford over on Hornfans. If you ever saw " Ninja Bachelor Party " you would get the reference. I liked shaggy too and went there after HF died. In terms of Surly, well liberals turn everything into ***** So not surprised. I liked your posts and agreed with a lot of what you said that is why I actually remember you. I like it here onTexags too. Although I see the same cancer taking root here and at A&M, which is very sad for A&M and our country.
Do the Agnors still run hornfans or did they sell it?
Wild West Pimp Style
EX TEXASEX
Sorry, but I have no idea.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Ayto Siks said:

Quote:

I have a question, though. Does the outrage affect only Bud Light or is it spreading out to other beers from Budweiser?

Looks like Karbach is taking a hit as well. Never seen it stacked so deep before.

I asked an employee about it, and she said Bud products aren't moving.

I didn't know Karbach is owned by AB. I love to rip into a sixer of Hopadillo

Guess I'll find something else

Saint Arnold's Art Car IPA is a good replacement
CDUB98
AG
I may be a Karbach shill since I'm on the cycling team, but practically speaking, Art Car is WAY better than Hopadillo. There's really no comparison.

Karbach makes beers for consumption. St. Arnold's makes beer for taste.
texagbeliever
CDUB98 said:

I may be a Karbach shill since I'm on the cycling team, but practically speaking, Art Car is WAY better than Hopadillo. There's really no comparison.

What is the difference between consumption and taste? The feeling after finishing a six pack?
MouthBQ98
AG
I like both of them. Art car is slightly better I also like real's Axis, in the same category of drinkable smooth Texas IPA that isn't overkill on anything.
MouthBQ98
AG
Also, I am absolutely fatigued on product marketing teams trying to sell me my own sanctimony at a premium. I want a product to use or consume it, not to feel self righteous (unearned at that) that I have done so in lieu of other choices.

Ie. Buy this product at a slight premium (we won't talk about) and we will do X woke or virtue signaling thing on your behalf (and claim any associated tax credits or other financial incentives you just subsidized as well). Only narcissistic personality types or real rubes fall for this stuff.
CDUB98
AG
texagbeliever said:

CDUB98 said:

What is the difference between consumption and taste? The feeling after finishing a six pack?

This is personal opinion. I'm no sommelier. Nuance in taste.

St. Arnold will use slightly better ingredients and smaller batches, creating a better overall taste profile. You'll drink slower and savor the flavor more.

Karbach will tone down some of the more nuanced flavors. The beer is more "drinkable," as in, you can easily sit back and pound through six without stopping. Karbach is also churning out large batches in comparison and has a much smaller product line.

I'm not trying to knock Karbach. Just plainly stating my opinion. Each beer has its place in the market and I have without a doubt downed more Karbach than any other beer I've ever drank.
AggieChemist
AG
BCG Disciple
AG
Karbach has a special place in my heart. Based in our city. Decent beers for mass consumption. Houston themed (Crawford Bock), 12th man themed. Good seltzers (shoot me, I said it). I'm struggling with the Karbach side of this.
1872walker
BCG Disciple said:

Karbach has a special place in my heart. Based in our city. Decent beers for mass consumption. Houston themed (Crawford Bock), 12th man themed. Good seltzers (shoot me, I said it). I'm struggling with the Karbach side of this.

If people won't stand on principle when it comes to beer then there's not much you will stand up to.
c-jags
Teslag said:

MemphisAg1 said:

Teslag said:

You should give yuengling a chance. Family owned, priced like bud light and they donate to trump.
Thanks, had it before. Might make another run at it to find a replacement for BL.

Try the light lager or the flight. Both easy drinking beers similar to bud light but better taste and same price

I don't like light beer, but flight is very enjoyable.
BenFiasco14
AG
texagbeliever said:

CDUB98 said:

Consumption: meant to be pounded and to get you drunk quicker

Taste: not intended to be pounded and get you ****faced ASAP. Intended to be enjoyed more for the flavor versus racing to get drunk.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Noble07
AG
Quote:

If you still buy Karbach but stop buying bud light (if you ever did) you're still "voting." The sane people at InBev will have the data to show that brands that did not go woke, like Karbach, maintained their sales.

Aside from that, I think I've read that InBev is a majority shareholder but doesn't own 100% of Karbach. So your dollars still somewhat benefit a local business.
CDUB98
AG
Noble07 said:

Aside from that, I think I've read that InBev is a majority shareholder but doesn't own 100% of Karbach. So your dollars still somewhat benefit a local business.

I was told by a reputable source that InBev owns 49%. Not majority.
nortex97
AG

LOL. Dare you not to laugh.
annie88
AG
hoosier-daddy said:

How do people even know this is a thing? Nobody watches commercials anymore. I just learned about this from this thread.

Social media is what launched it.
annie88
AG
I think the left and the trans community are going to get sick of/jealous of this guy. I mean, even Tampax picked him up. Are you ****ing kidding me?

And why this one guy? There's so many others out there. Not that there needs to be campaigns around them but it's weird how they have totally focused on this one dude.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
CDUB98 said:

texagbeliever said:

CDUB98 said:

This is personal opinion. I'm no sommelier. Nuance in taste.

St. Arnold will use slightly better ingredients and smaller batches, creating a better overall taste profile. You'll drink slower and savor the flavor more.

Karbach will tone down some of the more nuanced flavors. The beer is more "drinkable," as in, you can easily sit back and pound through six without stopping. Karbach is also churning out large batches in comparison and has a much smaller product line.

I'm not trying to knock Karbach. Just plainly stating my opinion. Each beer has its place in the market and I have without a doubt downed more Karbach than any other beer I've ever drank.
If you drink onsite, you can access the smaller batch stuff that Karbach brews.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Pizza
annie88 said:

Live shot of nai06.

Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
nortex97
AG
Noble07 said:

Quote:

If you still buy Karbach but stop buying bud light (if you ever did) you're still "voting." The sane people at InBev will have the data to show that brands that did not go woke, like Karbach, maintained their sales.

I think local businesses/Texas businesses still should learn the lesson that if they sell out significantly to a woke business partner they may wind up being financially harmed even though they make a cash windfall initially.

Bad business partners are bad for business. See: having the sips as business partners.
Mr Mojo Risin
AG
annie88 said:

I think the left and the trans community are going to get sick of/jealous of this guy. I mean, even Tampax picked him up. Are you ****ing kidding me?

And why this one guy? There's so many others out there. Not that there needs to be campaigns around them but it's weird how they have totally focused on this one dude.

See, that's the thing, though...
America was built on speed, hot, nasty, badass speed.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

If you drink onsite, you can access the smaller batch stuff that Karbach brews.
Oh, I definitely do that after rides. Some are hit. Some are miss.
La Bamba
AG
Whoops
techno-ag
AG
La Bamba said:

Whoops

Go woke go broke proven again.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

CDUB98
AG
La Bamba said:

Whoops

And little miss VP has deleted her Instagram and LinkedIn.
First Page Last Page
Page 14 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.