Trump indicted

92,251 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MarathonAg12 said:

What would a presidential holding cell look like?

Secret Service in prison too lol
By law, he would be afforded SS protection detail, 24/7 staff, and other amenities as provided for in the Former Presidents Act.
Froppe
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Who's gonna tell Humpty that's the "black power" sign?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
fka ftc said:

"CNN reports Donald Trump defiantly raises fist to incite already charged MAGA protestors outside courthouse in what many are calling a dogwhistle / call to action for his vicious right wing extremist supporters, echoing scenes from Jan 6, 2021."

dorks.
No Spin Ag
Froppe said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Maybe he saw his "my African-American".
MouthBQ98
AG
Totally unlike BLM. Literally when I type that acronym in my iPhone, it suggests a black colored raised fist.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

What would a presidential holding cell look like?

Secret Service in prison too lol

No clue but no doubt LMCane will be right outside the window.

will25u
fka ftc
The dyke shirt was totally unnecessary and redundantly redundant.
will25u
Ellis Wyatt
LMCane said:

is there any photo op that Marjorie Taylor Greene won't barrel into...

how anyone can't see she is the exact same as AOC -

but plays the role of a far right wing grifter rather than a far left wing grifter
You seem concerned. Truly moderately concerned.
Ellis Wyatt
Funky Winkerbean said:

fka ftc said:

Some folks in the R party require decorum and nice tweets above all else, no exceptions.

They will claim this is why they must vote liberalterian or for Biden because MTG and Trump are too mean and are just unpolite sloths.

Closet sips..
Wut?
EskimoJoe
will25u said:

just another coincidence to throw on the pile of coincidences
fka ftc
Andy McCarthy discussing that Trump could cause a nice showdown between SS and NYPD if he decides to get up and leave without judge's permission.

I think the law is decidingly in conflict on how outranks who in this regard.

Biden is technically in charge of SS, correct (as in head of Executive). Does Biden have authority to order SS to stand down in violation of the FPA? Could Biden face impeachment for such? Stay tuned.
MarathonAg12
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
will25u said:

Tick tock…tick tock…tick tock…

Quote:

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.
AgBandsman
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Totally unlike BLM. Literally when I type that acronym in my iPhone, it suggests a black colored raised fist.
Just because a white person raises a fist, doesn't mean its cultural appropriation. stop being silly.

Pookers said:

will25u said:

A kind reminder for all the morons in here. If they will do this to Trump, they will (and already are) do this to all of us.
Just look at the proposed "Tik tok ban" bill. They are already setting up to come after us.
fka ftc
Believe today will be the bottom point of the DNC reign. From here, its either peaceful surrender or a path to forceful surrender. But they stepped way too far today and leftism is going to pay a huge, permanent price for this.

I'd be taking my Biden signs down///
will25u
MarathonAg12 said:

Of course getting Andrew Weissman to talk about it. LOL.
will25u
GoodBullShark
AG
fka ftc said:

Believe today will be the bottom point of the DNC reign. From here, its either peaceful surrender or a path to forceful surrender. But they stepped way too far today and leftism is going to pay a huge, permanent price for this.

I'd be taking my Biden signs down///
It's time to burn it all down. Evil and corruption have held serve for far too long.
VaultingChemist
AG
Those numbers don't add up.
will25u
VaultingChemist said:

Think it is supposed to be "Politics played a role in" instead of Major.
BluHorseShu
AG
Pookers said:

will25u said:

A kind reminder for all the morons in here. If they will do this to Trump, they will (and already are) do this to all of us.
No, I'm pretty sure I'm safe. Other than Trump running on the Republican ticket and appointing conservatives to SCOTUS, I have absolutely nothing in common with DJT in how I live my life. He's wealthy and I'm not, he lives a morally ambiguous life, I do not.
However, they should have done certainly done this to Bill Clinton though. Republican's screwed the pooch there.
Slicer97
AG
VaultingChemist said:

You're really expecting accuracy from CNN?
Cromagnum
AG
fka ftc said:

"CNN reports Donald Trump defiantly raises fist to incite already charged MAGA protestors outside courthouse in what many are calling a dogwhistle / call to action for his vicious right wing extremist supporters, echoing scenes from Jan 6, 2021."

Of course.
will25u
MarathonAg12
BluHorseShu
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

LMCane said:

is there any photo op that Marjorie Taylor Greene won't barrel into...

how anyone can't see she is the exact same as AOC -

but plays the role of a far right wing grifter rather than a far left wing grifter
You seem concerned. Truly moderately concerned.
Its about ironic that people are concerned enough to post about those they deem concerned. Raising MTG to any heights is a fools errand. He's right, she is the conservative version of AOC. Funny how people will goal tend for her but are happy to throw other R's under the bus. She is a nut job and I in no way see her as a good representative of conservative values.
Hungry Ojos
Cromagnum said:

fka ftc said:

Of course.
I think this was satire from the poster, not a real quote...
jrdaustin
AG
None of the leftists on this board, at CNN, or spouting nonsense in front of the Manhattan courthouse can point to a single fact that would demonstrate that this indictment is a result of standard enforcement of a crime, rather than a targeting of a specific individual.

All the screaming of "No one is above the law" falls flat as this appears to be an exercise of mental gymnastics used for the first time in order to twist the law into something that would be used only one time - against one man.

The fact that so many appear to be okay with this is terrifying for the future of this country.
MouthBQ98
AG
AgBandsman said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Just because a white person raises a fist, doesn't mean its cultural appropriation. stop being silly.

Pookers said:

will25u said:

Just look at the proposed "Tik tok ban" bill. They are already setting up to come after us.

If you didn't get my sarcasm in response to a poster above me, welll
swc93
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Froppe said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Maybe he saw his "my African-American".
Orangeman is the new Blackman
jrdaustin
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Pookers said:

will25u said:

No, I'm pretty sure I'm safe. Other than Trump running on the Republican ticket and appointing conservatives to SCOTUS, I have absolutely nothing in common with DJT in how I live my life. He's wealthy and I'm not, he lives a morally ambiguous life, I do not.
However, they should have done certainly done this to Bill Clinton though. Republican's screwed the pooch there.
So the Dems are willing to go somewhere Republicans weren't in order to target one man.

And you're okay with this?

YOU may be pretty sure. I'm not sure at all.

And for the record, Clinton was impeached for lying and thereby undermining the office, not the act with Lewinski itself. Upon retrospect, it was pretty weak sauce. However, Clinton did usher in the new era of blatant misinformation coming from the Oval in order to protect one's a**, a tradition being continued with vigor under the present administration.
Slicer97
AG
jrdaustin said:

None of the leftists on this board, at CNN, or spouting nonsense in front of the Manhattan courthouse can point to a single fact that would demonstrate that this indictment is a result of standard enforcement of a crime, rather than a targeting of a specific individual.

All the screaming of "No one is above the law" falls flat as this appears to be an exercise of mental gymnastics used for the first time in order to twist the law into something that would be used only one time - against one man.

The fact that so many appear to be okay with this is terrifying for the future of this country.

Progressive leftists are the biggest hypocrites walking the earth.
LRHF
AG
He looked PISSED!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.