Trump indicted

92,034 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
WaltonAg18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Kraken
AG
Play stupid games win stupid prizes?

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Ags77
AG
annie88 said:

****ing bull*****

One day, there will be a reckoning for the left/Democrats.

Yes indeed

DeSantis 2024
Mulberrywildman
AG
If this isn't proof that you are a bot using Chatgpt or something of the sort, not sure what is.

Totally artificially composed or straight up stolen post.
Stat Monitor Repairman
annie88
AG
Quote:

Trump has been looking forward to this more than the NY DA. It's horrific and wrong and terrible for the country but make no mistake, Trump is going to savor every moment of this.
Bingo.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Mulberrywildman said:

If this isn't proof that you are a bot using Chatgpt or something of the sort, not sure what is.

Totally artificially composed or straight up stolen post.
I challenge you to find that post anywhere on the internet but here.

Ill wait.

"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
BadMoonRisin
AG
Hey libs, I thought it was third world dictator **** to go after a political opponent? Isnt that why he was impeached the first time?

Ill hang up and listen.
johnnyblaze36
AG
WaltonAg18 said:

"An OG" lol, host should be more careful holding back those tears
That was far from spin. Gutfeld doesn't GAF about this and nothing will come out of it as usual and his statement that his numbers have been going up since this whole thing was leaked is a matter of fact. Get back to the drawing board because this was a pathetic post.
annie88
AG
Burdizzo said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Nobody is above the law!

You don't say

And these ****s.

BadMoonRisin
AG
There's a saying that you could get a Grand Jury can indict a ham sandwich.

This isnt surprising that they found 12 people from New York to "Get Trump".
FriscoKid
AG
Neehau said:

We see history unfolding before our eyes.....a shameful, yet eerily eponymous, day in the history of our republic. The day where the moral depravity consuming one half of our electorate symbolically comes to reckon with self actualization. A former President of the United States indicted for a crime. It is simply unthinkable.

You're right. It is a very sad day for America. We are no different than China, Russia, or any other country that uses their "justice" department to remove political challengers. I'm embarrassed that you have an Aggie ring.
PlaneCrashGuy
FriscoKid
AG
Our former country is on life support and is probably brain dead. It's not going to be saved.
Trucker 96
Took them 7 years to find a "crime", and it's an alleged federal campaign finance "crime" that the sitting far left Democrat US Attorney General did not think was a crime. They had to go for a local leftist mob and completely b*st*rdizing the "law" to get it done. Pathetic. Beyond pathetic.
Franklin Comes Alive!
Really is amazing how the lib trolls ignore all the corruption on their side but then flock to threads about nonsense posturing
Beast of Burden
Neehau said:

We see history unfolding before our eyes.....a shameful, yet eerily eponymous, day in the history of our republic. The day where the moral depravity consuming one half of our electorate symbolically comes to reckon with self actualization. A former President of the United States indicted for a crime. It is simply unthinkable.

What a terrible take lol.

Some of you genuinely worry me.
fka ftc
Record celebrity soy lattes being sold and free neck beard lotion giveaways at your local drag bar. Libs are so very spwecial.
will25u
JFABNRGR
AG
Sad day for sure been too many of them since 11-3-2020.

Now we get to see who in gov with an R by there name is confirmed to be part of the swamp.
javajaws
AG
Neehau said:

The cognitive dissonance evident in your post and your signature is truly breathtaking. I hope you find mental help one day.
Rockdoc
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Now we get to see who in gov with an R by their name is confirmed to be part of the swamp.

Make no mistake. A lot of R's are happy about this.
No Spin Ag
Rockdoc said:

JFABNRGR said:

Now we get to see who in gov with an R by their name is confirmed to be part of the swamp.

I'm sure everyone who ran against him in '16 is privately not unhappy about this.
WaltonAg18
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Rockdoc said:

JFABNRGR said:

I'm sure everyone who ran against him in '16 is privately not unhappy about this.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Nobody is above the law!
Thanks for the advice. Now talk to us about the Biden and Clinton families.
Straight Talk
AG
It's an hour later and I find that I'm physically ill. this is my country we are talking about. I am sick to my stomach that this could happen.

My only hope is that this brazen act of political cowardice will somehow ignite a groundswell of patriotism that overwhelms the leftist criminals.

If you find this situation somehow makes your political goals seem more likely to happen, then bless your heart. Your short sightedness is likely to seal the fate of your grandchildren.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Imagine being a red blooded, human man and voting for this lol. Some of those people are actually showing their faces here. Those who died for our country would be embarrassed of what it's become today.
PatriotAg02
AG
Best thing that could have happened to Trump. What a desperate move. They scared.
EskimoJoe
Remember when the shallow minded libs and concerned moderates freaked out about Trump's comment about Hillary going to jail is he was elected?

Hypocritical much?

Can any of you tell us how you reconcile this?
annie88
AG
Wait, wasn't stormy ordered to repay him the money?

Does that still happen?
Stat Monitor Repairman

Gag order? They for real?
annie88
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

Best thing that could have happened to Trump. What a desperate move. They scared.
He's going to have the biggest smile in those photos.
I Like Mike
AG
Can Trump run while under indictment?
No Spin Ag
annie88 said:

PatriotAg02 said:

He's going to have the biggest smile in those photos.
I'm telling you, the merch he's going to sell the second he gets done is going to make a mint, if not more.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Yes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.