Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

46,627 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Im Gipper
TheCougarHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So did he get arrested or what?
SoccerAg
Waffledynamics said:

Trump will likely have to be arrested.

This will also be used heavily by Trump and the media to propel him in primaries.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT. VOTE FOR DESANTIS. HE'S WHO THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE MOST AFRAID OF.

I'm voting trump
bayareaag17
Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

This whole thing is so infuriating and unnecessary. It amounts to an attempted political lynching of a former president and potential candidate in the next election. This will create hard, hard, hard feelings on one side that will never be healed or forgotten. It amounts to a political nuclear bomb that will deepen the divide in our country and further exacerbate an already overheated political atmosphere.

I don't even want Trump to run in 2024, but if you want civil unrest, this is how you get it. It is wreckless, divisive, and completely inexcusable. Whoever is calling the shots for the Democrats needs to think this through and walk this back while they still can. If they hate Trump so much then beat him if he wins the nomination, but don't put the country through another sham prosecution of his presidency again.

You summed up my thoughts perfectly. I was off the Trump train but this is completely out of line and ridiculous. Very dangerous game that the Dems are playing. Looks like I'll be voting for Mr. Trump again. These leftists can go straight to hell.

I can't figure out why they're doing this. They won. Trump was dead in the water. This does nothing but help him, divide the nation further and expose how disgusting our legal system is. There's no turning back from the precedent this sets.
Waffledynamics
AG
bayareaag17 said:

Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

This whole thing is so infuriating and unnecessary. It amounts to an attempted political lynching of a former president and potential candidate in the next election. This will create hard, hard, hard feelings on one side that will never be healed or forgotten. It amounts to a political nuclear bomb that will deepen the divide in our country and further exacerbate an already overheated political atmosphere.

I don't even want Trump to run in 2024, but if you want civil unrest, this is how you get it. It is wreckless, divisive, and completely inexcusable. Whoever is calling the shots for the Democrats needs to think this through and walk this back while they still can. If they hate Trump so much then beat him if he wins the nomination, but don't put the country through another sham prosecution of his presidency again.

You summed up my thoughts perfectly. I was off the Trump train but this is completely out of line and ridiculous. Very dangerous game that the Dems are playing. Looks like I'll be voting for Mr. Trump again. These leftists can go straight to hell.

I can't figure out why they're doing this. They won. Trump was dead in the water. This does nothing but help him, divide the nation further and expose how disgusting our legal system is. There's no turning back from the precedent this sets.
They're doing this because they want you to feel exactly as you feel, and they want you to vote for the weaker candidate in the primaries. They do not want to run against DeSantis.

Remember: these people promoted the most Trump-supported candidates in key, battleground races in 2022. They succeeded massively against those candidates.
bayareaag17
Waffledynamics said:

bayareaag17 said:

Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

They're doing this because they want you to feel exactly as you feel, and they want you to vote for the weaker candidate in the primaries. They do not want to run against DeSantis.

Remember: these people promoted the most Trump-supported candidates in key, battleground races in 2022. They succeeded massively against those candidates.

Seems shortsighted. This opens up the floodgates to prosecute all presidents. Would severely damage the foundation of our nation.
Whistle Pig
Remember if HE falsifies business records and tampers with witnesses and lies about retaining classified documents they can charge YOU with doing it, if you do it too.

Chilling.
Waffledynamics
AG
bayareaag17 said:

Waffledynamics said:

bayareaag17 said:

Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

Seems shortsighted. This opens up the floodgates to prosecute all presidents. Would severely damage the foundation of our nation.
This only matters as long as the media decides it does, and you know that.

Norms are flexible for these people.
BigRobSA
TheCougarHunter said:

Well..... we're waiting!?!?!?

Or is this yet another thing he's wrong about?
Beast of Burden
Opalka said:

Pookers said:

Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

The powers that be want civil unrest. Its clear they want the USA to collapse so they can sweep us into the global governance system.
LOL, yeah that's it. The powers that be" want their own country to collapse....the one that their forefathers came from, where their future generations will live. Do you folks even try using logic before you spew such nonsense? It's childish...makes you look looney tunes.

LOL, yeah you should probably take off your blinders and pay more attention to what's going on and post less.
Kenneth_2003
AG
BigRobSA said:

TheCougarHunter said:

Well..... we're waiting!?!?!?

Or is this yet another thing he's wrong about?
Haven't read all 400 some odd posts, but if Trumps goal was to keep himself in the spotlight and gin up attention to himself, he certainly suceeded.

I voted for him twice, but I'm growing more convinced at this point he's just attention whaoring.
cbr
AG
Opalka said:

Pookers said:

Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

The powers that be want civil unrest. Its clear they want the USA to collapse so they can sweep us into the global governance system.
LOL, yeah that's it. The powers that be" want their own country to collapse....the one that their forefathers came from, where their future generations will live. Do you folks even try using logic before you spew such nonsense? It's childish...makes you look looney tunes.
How can you not understand that they are international elites with their own islands, jets, security, etc., and yes, they do want to cement their own power for them and their own children; independent, educated, informed, mobile, armed middle class people are the only threat to their status.
BMX Bandit
BMX Bandit said:

Neehau said:

What a tragic stain on our history as a nation. A former President will be in handcuffs.

Its saddening and disgusting.

He won't be in handcuffs, sorry you will have to find some other stroke material
good news for your libido, reports are Trump wants to be handcuffed to make a complete mockery of this clown show:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/22/trump-wants-to-be-handcuffed-for-court-appearance-in-stormy-daniels-case-sources-say

Quote:

The former president has reasoned that since he would need to go to the courthouse and surrender himself to authorities for fingerprinting and a mug shot anyway, the sources said, he might as well turn everything into a "spectacle".

Trump's increasing insistence that he wants to be handcuffed behind his back for a perp walk appears to come from various motivations, including that he wants to project defiance in the face of what he sees as an unfair prosecution and that it would galvanize his base for his 2024 presidential campaign.

will25u
Gigem314
AG
OverSeas AG said:

Neehau said:

What a tragic stain on our history as a nation. A former President will be in handcuffs.

Its saddening and disgusting.

There was a literal stain on a dress once... were you as upset about that?
Of course he wasn't...because...Team Blue.
aezmvp
will25u said:

I kinda figured that they would do something like this. Announce a day, make preparations and then then pull an okie doke to tie up or use a lot of out of state resources then announce after some of those folks leave.
techno-ag
AG
will25u said:

Still waiting.

I think they're finally starting to realize what a stupid idea this was.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Whistle Pig
Manhattan DA charges someone with falsification of business records every 3 days on average.

BMX Bandit
Quote:

I think they're finally starting to realize what a stupid idea this was.
you give them too much credit
Irish 2.0
Not seven year old charges…
Ags77
AG
Trump raised 1.5 million since announcing his Tuesday arrest. Say what you want about him, but the man can rake in the $$.'
Gigem
SoccerAg
Teflon don
Ellis Wyatt
Ags77 said:

Trump raised 1.5 million since announcing his Tuesday arrest. Say what you want about him, but the man can rake in the $$.'
I'd say he has suffered more political persecution than any American in history.
Ag87H2O
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Manhattan DA charges someone with falsification of business records every 3 days on average.

And here comes the media goaltending for the Manhatten DA right on cue. Good old faithful CNN.

Seems like maybe they have decided they need to sell it a bit more to the public before moving forward.
BMX Bandit
Whether this DA has previously had people indicted for felony falsifying document is not the relevant inquiry.

Has he ever used a federal statute as the law being violated as the kicker to make a misdemeanor inti felony?

Has any DA in New York State ever done that?

Put aside for a moment the fact that the federal government did not prosecute Trump for violating the statute, let's focus on the above two questions. I look forward to your nonresponsive answer.
Rockdoc
AG
To me, a totally legal moron, the grand jury not even meeting today says they have nothing to think about. It's says to me that Bragg is crapping his pants wondering what to do.
Stat Monitor Repairman
So got 'em or nah?

I can't keep up with this ****.
SwigAg11
AG
Did the feds not prosecute because they simply declined to or because they determined it wasn't a violation of election law (with the reasoning that the hush money could be to protect his family and not solely to benefit his campaign)?
Irish 2.0
They declined because there was/is no crime.
zephyr88
AG
Another nothing burger.

Except this time, it's DJT spreading the fake news.

He's such an attention ***** that he can't help it.
LMCane
bayareaag17 said:

Ag87H2O said:

justcallmeharry said:

LOL!!

"I can't figure out why they're doing this. They won. Trump was dead in the water."

hmmmm.. so let's see. you can't understand why leftists would want to be helping Trump now when he was so wounded previously...

hmmm.. I WONDER WHY.

come on now- can you be this naive?

Irish 2.0
zephyr88 said:

Another nothing burger.

There's nothing fake news about it and I'm no fan of Trump's. Cohen's former criminal defense attorney, Robert Costello, blew up Bragg's case by destroying Cohen's credibility which is what Bragg hitched his wagon to on this.
BigRobSA
Rockdoc said:

To me, a totally legal moron....

When was being a moron illegal?
aezmvp
zephyr88 said:

Another nothing burger.

Eh there have been a lot of clear indications that Bragg was planning to do it. We have no idea how much force is getting exerted behind the scenes but it is likely to be monumental. From donors and connected types to politicians at the local, state and national level I'm sure a ton is going on.

I get the hot take but I think it's not a great assessment.
Rockdoc
AG
BigRobSA said:

Rockdoc said:

To me, a totally legal moron....

When was being a moron illegal?

It's not or I'd be in trouble.
SoccerAg
zephyr88 said:

Another nothing burger.

My god deathsantis supporters

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.