Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

45,971 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Im Gipper
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

He just plainly denied the allegations at a media walk by. What is this nonsense that "he couldn't stay for a follow up?" What's the next question "Are you sure you didn't?"

Trump ripped reporter's heads off for asking softball questions "you're a nasty person" and all that business. Trying to compare Biden and Trump's composure and professionalism with the media is laughable.
Never, ever, ever watched Trump during his press answering questions, did you> LOL.
TxAgswin
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

He just plainly denied the allegations at a media walk by. What is this nonsense that "he couldn't stay for a follow up?" What's the next question "Are you sure you didn't?"

Trump ripped reporter's heads off for asking softball questions "you're a nasty person" and all that business. Trying to compare Biden and Trump's composure and professionalism with the media is laughable.
Never, ever, ever watched Trump during his press answering questions, did you> LOL.
I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying that you never watched a Trump press conference or are you asking me if I have?

I have. They are tough to watch.
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
aggiehawg
AG
TxAgswin said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying that you never watched a Trump press conference or are you asking me if I have?

Oh I know you have not nor will not ever.

ETA: Sure I will banned now. For whatever. But I'm also sick and need to be in-patient testing for a day or two.
bigcat22
AG

And I'm not a MAGA guy…
annie88
AG
Bless your heart.
Whistle Pig
(((Soros))), BLM, the deep state, "marxism", "woke" DAs.

Have we covered all the imaginary excuses yet?
annie88
AG
Rapier108 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one.

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds.

This is EXACTLY what they want. A new J6 "incident" for them to hype as "the end of democracy" and the excuse they need to use government power against Dems political opposition

Yep, and there are enough idiots out there in the Trump cult to do something stupid.

But more FBI, Antifa and BLM to push it, just like J6.
TheTruthsLastHope
Whistle Pig said:

You forgot Obama specifically. Everything that goes bad in some peoples lives he's been solely responsible for but only since 2008. And for some it will never be anyone else's fault even 30 years from now.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

The Dems are setting a trap for republicans and republicans are going to fall right in it.

4 more years of poopy pants and the great reset

I think Biden will be dead before the end of a second term if that is the case. The guy is already close to it.

What would lead one to believe Trumps health is any better?

Nothing leads me to believe that nor did I say anything about Trump. SMH
Prosperdick
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Whistle Pig said:

You forgot Obama specifically. Everything that goes bad in some peoples lives he's been solely responsible for but only since 2008. And for some it will never be anyone else's fault even 30 years from now.

I vividly remember all the howling at the sky when Obama was elected, the numerous protests and hashtag RESIST from thousands of people. I also remember the severed head some D list celebrity held of Obama and how they changed Caesar in the Park to have Obama killed at the end.

Man it was crazy how everyone blamed him for everything, even impeaching him a couple of times for silly trumped up BS.
TheTruthsLastHope
Ag-Yoakum95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

The Dems are setting a trap for republicans and republicans are going to fall right in it.

I think Biden will be dead before the end of a second term if that is the case. The guy is already close to it.

This OP is solely about Trump, the uncanny ability for many to make it about Biden is somewhat irrelevant. Everything in context of your statement about Biden was originally in reference to Trump. You literally pulled Biden in out of nowhere.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

This OP is solely about Trump, the uncanny ability for many to make it about Biden is somewhat irrelevant. Everything in context of your statement about Biden was originally in reference to Trump. You literally pulled Biden in out of nowhere.

Ok…I don't give a flying flip.
TxAgswin
AG
aggiehawg said:

TxAgswin said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Oh I know you have not nor will not ever.

ETA: Sure I will banned now. For whatever. But I'm also sick and need to be in-patient testing for a day or two.

Why would you get banned? I don't flag posts, so you're good throwing stones at me all you want. I think it's encouraged

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope the tests return good news and you get better soon. I've been there. Sucks.
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
LMCane
aggie93 said:

LMCane said:

aezmvp said:

monarch said:

Trump needs to go away and let somebody else be the "head" of the GOP. He's a pain in the ass.
Could be but hooooooboy you want people to crawl over broken glass to work on a campaign, this is it.
were you alive during the 2020 campaign when Trump had hundreds of boats and car convoys all over the country?

and still LOST BY MILLIONS OF VOTES

hoooboy- you know how you actually win elections? have a lot more people wanting to vote for your candidate.

It's infuriating that people believe Trump having rallies and cult like followers somehow means he is going to win, WHEN HISTORY PROVES THAT IS NOT TRUE

it's not a hypothetical- we have seen THREE straight national elections that Trump has lost.

only an idiot believes that try number four (after the last two years of soap opera) is going to be any different.
I listened to Charlie Kirk's podcast regularly during the last cycle and was a big Lake and Masters fan. They got screwed but Kirk had a podcast after the election that was a great listen.

During the podcast he said that they were working to get votes and they saw some trends. One was a lot of folks who were otherwise Republican who wanted nothing to do with Lake or Trump, they were just done with them. Another was they had already been hit up multiple times by Democrats who were working their neighborhood being paid to harvest or make sure that they had voted. Quite simply the Dems put their money into getting actual votes not on ads or consultants or even worrying about issues.

The other thing he talked about was Trump rallies. He said he still loved them and was energized by them but he noticed that it was the same folks there, they aren't drawing in new people. In fact if you are a new person and didn't know what was going on you were likely to end up waiting in line and sitting at the back and probably feeling out of place. They aren't really about recruiting anymore. They also sell stuff but they aren't focused on action. They aren't signing people up to knock on doors or get involved. It's a lot of wasted opportunity. So what you end up with is increasingly an echo chamber that is further out of touch.

He said all of this as a pure Trump guy who was seeing the problems but also seeing that they weren't getting fixed. Trump loves to feel loved and to go and speak to his strongest supporters. That's great and all but it isn't how you win. It's how you wake up after an election and go "I just don't get it! We had so many people who were so fired up!" It leaves out the fact you need to convince the folks who aren't engaged and overly political if you want to win and Trump has gotten less and less welcoming to folks who aren't on the "Trump Train" already.

THIS is the truth and reality, using reasoned analysis and rigorous logic.

Terrific post and is EXACTLY what reality was and is. Many of us noticed it at the time, the same 10,000 rabid supportes at the rallies. The "blacks for trump" literally went to like 35 different rallies.

consultants at the time were remarking how no one at Trump rallies were building voter lists or volunteer lists- it was just a big concert like people who follow Dave Mathews or the Grateful Dead.

Trump will lose by worse than he did in 2020 if he is the nominee, and I would bet anyone $10,000 that I am correct.
TRM
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Don't fall for it LDP, like you fell for Kari Lake

So everybody else can post that Elon musk tweet
But me?
No one else has influence like you. Trump is DOA in the general. I feel like the leader of the Collin County GOP should see this. I like you, I think you are a patriot. Don't end up like Fort Bend County.

If Trump is the nominee, Collin County might make front page Texas news for going blue. I don't want that yoke around your neck.

But I'm no longer the leader I'm in private lobbying business now.
Since the other thread was deleted, in the interest of transparency, is Trump a client?
C@LAg
for the record neither Trump nor DeSantis are clients of mine.

And for the record, I have donated nothing (time or money) to either candidate, at any point in time.
will25u
TRM
AG
schmellba99
AG
All this garbage going on......meanwhile, the congressional slush fund has paid out well over $18MM for various claims - including sexual harassment claims - for members of congress for 20 plus years, with taxpayer dollars that congress conveniently appropriates for themselves.
will25u
Google must recognize TDS and pushes TDS websites. Also did it in incognito mode and received the same.

zag213004
AG
Put it in quotes and the only returned hit is Texags. Incognito mode
NPH-
AG
schmellba99 said:

All this garbage going on......meanwhile, the congressional slush fund has paid out well over $18MM for various claims - including sexual harassment claims - for members of congress for 20 plus years, with taxpayer dollars that congress conveniently appropriates for themselves.
this needs to be starred more
Mr Mojo Risin
AG
LMCane said:

Trump will lose by worse than he did in 2020 if he is the nominee, and I would bet anyone $10,000 that I am correct.
That'll barely buy a nice seafood dinner for Dorothy Mantooth in 2024.
America was built on speed, hot, nasty, badass speed.
oh no
AG
annie88
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Pookers said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

A functioning brain and two eyeballs.

Didn't he almost die a few years ago while being president? He didn't seem to look as if he cares about his health in the slightest. I think you're confused on the definition of functioning.
Die from what? Covid?

Are you ****ing serious?
oh no
AG
annie88 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Pookers said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

Didn't he almost die a few years ago while being president? He didn't seem to look as if he cares about his health in the slightest. I think you're confused on the definition of functioning.
Die from what? Covid?

Are you ****ing serious?
anyone who watches cnn knows trump almost died from covid a few years ago because everyone on cnn almost creamed themselves on live television talking about their fantasy for about two or three straight days until he fully recovered.
C@LAg
oh no said:

truckers are all union.

they won't stop #$^^&#.
BluHorseShu
AG
Mr Mojo Risin said:

LMCane said:

That'll barely buy a nice seafood dinner for Dorothy Mantooth in 2024.
Dorothy Mantooth is a SAINT!!
B-1 83
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Pookers said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

User name does not check out……..unless you're a demented White House spokesperson.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
will25u
Stat Monitor Repairman
This is the biggest pr orchestrated deal I've ever seen.
Ags77
AG
Is it possible that this arrest doesn't happen ? Could it be just another grift by Trump? A giant fundraiser ?
Gigem
Irish 2.0
Ags77 said:

Is it possible that this arrest doesn't happen ? Could it be just another grift by Trump? A giant fundraiser ?
Do you think the NYPD would be putting up barricades and fences to help Trump promote a fundraising campaign?
FriscoKid
AG
Ags77 said:

How is it possible that you have the wrong take?

Again?
Dan Scott
AG
Pretty sure I got an alert from Fox last night saying that from their sources there will be no arrest today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.