Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

45,996 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Im Gipper
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
larryj41 said:

I voted for Trump and now am torn between Trump or Desantis for 2024. What is amazing to me is that anyone thinks either one will win.
We have major problems with our election process. I truly believe it was stolen in 2020 and I don't see anything being done to change that for 2024. No Republican politicians seem to be willing to stand up and make the changes needed to be made. I know some of the states have made changes but I don't think any of those are in states where the problems actually lie.
Georgia has made some changes to reinforce election integrity. But the question will the Sec of State, Raffensperger actually follow them?

More states are pulling out of the ERIC system, the Soros funded one, that grossly corrupted member states' voter rolls. (Texas is about to withdraw as well.)

In a few states, Zuckbucks have been made illegal since they are essentially bribery of public officials.

Is that enough? IDK.
monarch
S
Trump needs to go away and let somebody else be the "head" of the GOP. He's a pain in the ass.
Peace for Ukraine!
aezmvp
monarch said:

Trump needs to go away and let somebody else be the "head" of the GOP. He's a pain in the ass.
Could be but hooooooboy you want people to crawl over broken glass to work on a campaign, this is it.
aggiehawg
AG
monarch said:

Soros is the PITA more than Trump.
TheTruthsLastHope
aggiehawg said:

monarch said:

Unfortunately whataboutism won't save Trump. This OP is about Trump, far too many times does Trump and his supporters think whataboutism is a legal defense to breaking a law.
Philip J Fry
AG
Okay. Just as long as you agree that half the democrat party should be in cuffs too.
atmtws
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiehawg said:

monarch said:

Unfortunately whataboutism won't save Trump. This OP is about Trump, far too many times does Trump and his supporters think whataboutism is a legal defense to breaking a law.

Whataboutism is a word created by the left to define instances when the right would call them out on Bs from prior. AKA Hypocrisy. Things that had precedent. It may be meme jargon in the left's book, meant to be condescending and dismissive, but at its root, it does kinda apply to law.
TheTruthsLastHope
atmtws said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

aggiehawg said:

monarch said:

Whataboutism is a word created by the left to define instances when the right would call them out on Bs from prior. AKA Hypocrisy. Things that had precedent. It may be meme jargon in the left's book, meant to be condescending and dismissive, but at its root, it does kinda apply to law.

Whataboutism originated in the United Kingdom in the 1970s and made no reference of political parties in the United States of America. You're letting your feelings and emotions lead you to bad fairy tales and your imagination.
Whirligigs
Trump isn't going to get arrested on Tuesday.
Whistle Pig
The only source for this Tuesday date is Trump, so probably a lie. AFIK the grand jury is still hearing from witnesses, no indictment yet.
TxAgswin
AG
This looks like a miscalculation by Trump,

Him getting arrested would actually be great for his chances in 2024. I'm not sure why he would announce it a few days ahead of time. If I were him, I would say bring it on, act like it's a surprise, handcuffs, perp walk, the whole deal. That would win him back some of that critical mass support that DeSantis and the midterm fallout has been costing him.

No matter what happens, announcing it beforehand is bad game theory.

In one scenario, he does get arrested on Tuesday, That's now his best case. But it still diminishes the shock value optics of it.

In the second scenario where he does not get arrested, it will look like a desperate stunt and Desantis leaners will have had enough of the Trump antics and it will give them one more reason to just move on.

And if this is all political game play, he just showed his opponent his hand. The left can now just decide not to arrest him (or delay it) in order to not hand him political martyr-based capital.
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
fc2112
TxAgswin said:

In one scenario, he does get arrested on Tuesday, That's now his best case. But it still takes the shock value optics of it.
Dude - POTUS getting arrested will be the biggest thing on all news forums for many news cycles.
TxAgswin
AG
fc2112 said:

TxAgswin said:

In one scenario, he does get arrested on Tuesday, That's now his best case. But it still takes the shock value optics of it.
Dude - POTUS getting arrested will be the biggest thing on all news forums for many news cycles.Ex
Exactly. Why water it down with a tweet today?

Abraham Lincoln
annie88
AG
This is absolute bull**** and is politically motivated. Who should be arrested is Obama, Pelosi, Hillary, Bill, Eric, Holder, Maxine Waters, AOC, Tlaib, on and on, and on.

I'm sure the FBI and antifa will do some more violent *****

But if I were him, I would show up early morning hours at the place they're going to take him to not let them have the handcuffs and perp walk and all that bull***** Not agree to surrender himself just a literally show up there.
annie88
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

aggiehawg
AG
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Soros was/is/continues to be truly evil.

This POS laughed when telling the story how he collapsed a nation's monetary system, he admitted identifying Jews to the Nazis so they could be rounded up for extermination when he was a teenager.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
LMCane
aezmvp said:

monarch said:

Could be but hooooooboy you want people to crawl over broken glass to work on a campaign, this is it.
were you alive during the 2020 campaign when Trump had hundreds of boats and car convoys all over the country?

and still LOST BY MILLIONS OF VOTES

hoooboy- you know how you actually win elections? have a lot more people wanting to vote for your candidate.

It's infuriating that people believe Trump having rallies and cult like followers somehow means he is going to win, WHEN HISTORY PROVES THAT IS NOT TRUE

it's not a hypothetical- we have seen THREE straight national elections that Trump has lost.

only an idiot believes that try number four (after the last two years of soap opera) is going to be any different.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Wrong. This would be a win-win for Dems.

No Biden voter is switching to Trump, he isn't going to win no matter how ticked his base gets.

What it might do is rally enough Republicans to his side that Desantis doesn't win the primary, thereby handing the Dems a win in '24.
FireAg
AG
Whirligigs said:

Trump isn't going to get arrested on Tuesday.

Whole-heartedly agree…
C@LAg
should do it pa-per-view as a campaign fundraiser!
FireAg
AG
History was stolen, whether you want to believe it or not…

More Kool Aid, Rev Jones?
Texasaggie32
LegalDrugPusher said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Don't fall for it LDP, like you fell for Kari Lake

What do you expect me to do? She's a friend of mine. I will see her in a week. My wife and I are having dinner with her and she is coming over to my house to see my daughter while she is in McKinney.

Wait do you know mixandmatchmama
Whirligigs
The corruption is now blatantly in our face - even with this whole bank bail out and nothing is being done.
Agit8r
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

rgag12 said:

The Dems are setting a trap for republicans and republicans are going to fall right in it.

4 more years of poopy pants and the great reset

I think Biden will be dead before the end of a second term if that is the case. The guy is already close to it.

What would lead one to believe Trumps health is any better?
Maybe the fact that he doesn't walk like a zombie?!? Sleepy Joe could play the leader of the walking dead. On second thought, he does! (i.e., whoever voted for that shell of a man)
Texasaggie32
larryj41 said:

I voted for Trump and now am torn between Trump or Desantis for 2024. What is amazing to me is that anyone thinks either one will win.
We have major problems with our election process. I truly believe it was stolen in 2020 and I don't see anything being done to change that for 2024. No Republican politicians seem to be willing to stand up and make the changes needed to be made. I know some of the states have made changes but I don't think any of those are in states where the problems actually lie.

Yeah. Doesn't matter who the candidate is if Atlanta, Philly, Phoenix, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Pittsburg get to find votes.
Retired FBI Agent
Trump says a lot of things.
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Texasaggie32
Notice that the Ds didn't threaten to do this before the midterms
TxAgswin
AG
annie88 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Breaking News: A reporter asked a question about allegations of corruption and the question was answered without a temper tantrum or rush to social media to discredit the media for doing their job.

But don't fret, patriot BigFish3000 jumped all over it.

Abraham Lincoln
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Breaking News: A reporter asked a question about allegations of corruption and the question was answered without a temper tantrum or rush to social media to discredit the media for doing their job.

LOL. You actually believe that?

Now we know why Biden voters did their crap.
TxAgswin
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Believe what?

I literally described what happened in the video. It's exactly what happened. There's nothing to believe or not believe. It's not subjective.

Abraham Lincoln
aggiehawg
AG
TxAgswin said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Believe what?

I literally described what happened.
You believed Joe Biden? When he said, "Not true" and then walked away? Trump always, always stayed for followup questions. Biden cannot stay for one followup. Because he lies.
aggie93
AG
LMCane said:

aezmvp said:

monarch said:

were you alive during the 2020 campaign when Trump had hundreds of boats and car convoys all over the country?

and still LOST BY MILLIONS OF VOTES

hoooboy- you know how you actually win elections? have a lot more people wanting to vote for your candidate.

It's infuriating that people believe Trump having rallies and cult like followers somehow means he is going to win, WHEN HISTORY PROVES THAT IS NOT TRUE

it's not a hypothetical- we have seen THREE straight national elections that Trump has lost.

only an idiot believes that try number four (after the last two years of soap opera) is going to be any different.
I listened to Charlie Kirk's podcast regularly during the last cycle and was a big Lake and Masters fan. They got screwed but Kirk had a podcast after the election that was a great listen.

During the podcast he said that they were working to get votes and they saw some trends. One was a lot of folks who were otherwise Republican who wanted nothing to do with Lake or Trump, they were just done with them. Another was they had already been hit up multiple times by Democrats who were working their neighborhood being paid to harvest or make sure that they had voted. Quite simply the Dems put their money into getting actual votes not on ads or consultants or even worrying about issues.

The other thing he talked about was Trump rallies. He said he still loved them and was energized by them but he noticed that it was the same folks there, they aren't drawing in new people. In fact if you are a new person and didn't know what was going on you were likely to end up waiting in line and sitting at the back and probably feeling out of place. They aren't really about recruiting anymore. They also sell stuff but they aren't focused on action. They aren't signing people up to knock on doors or get involved. It's a lot of wasted opportunity. So what you end up with is increasingly an echo chamber that is further out of touch.

He said all of this as a pure Trump guy who was seeing the problems but also seeing that they weren't getting fixed. Trump loves to feel loved and to go and speak to his strongest supporters. That's great and all but it isn't how you win. It's how you wake up after an election and go "I just don't get it! We had so many people who were so fired up!" It leaves out the fact you need to convince the folks who aren't engaged and overly political if you want to win and Trump has gotten less and less welcoming to folks who aren't on the "Trump Train" already.
TxAgswin
AG
aggiehawg said:

TxAgswin said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Believe what?

You believed Joe Biden? When he said, "Not true" and then walked away? Trump always, always stayed for follow up questions. Biden cannot stay for one followup. Because he lies.
I do believe him, But I can't say for certain any more than a Trump supporter can say for certain that he's not guilty of the **** he's accused of and there's way more smoke around that fire. And there's way more fires.

He just said "it's not true." What the hell do you expect him to say. "Ahhhh, you got me. Yes. I'm super corrupt and all those allegations are true. I'm busted."

He just plainly denied the allegations at a media walk by. What is this nonsense that "he couldn't stay for a follow up?" What's the next question "Are you sure you didn't?"

Trump ripped reporter's heads off for asking softball questions "you're a nasty person" and all that business. Trying to compare Biden and Trump's composure and professionalism with the media is laughable.

Abraham Lincoln
aggie93
AG
TxAgswin said:

aggiehawg said:

TxAgswin said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Believe what?

You believed Joe Biden? When he said, "Not true" and then walked away? Trump always, always stayed for follow up questions. Biden cannot stay for one followup. Because he lies.
I do believe him, But I can't say for certain any more than a Trump supporter can say for certain that he's not guilty of the **** he's accused of and there's way more smoke around that fire. And there's way more fires.

He just said "it's not true." What the hell do you expect him to say. "Ahhhh, you got me. Yes. I'm super corrupt and all those allegations are true. I'm busted."

He just plainly denied the allegations at a media walk by. What is this nonsense that "he couldn't stay for a follow up?" What's the next question "Are you sure you didn't?"

Trump ripped reporter's heads off for asking softball questions "you're a nasty person" and all that business. Trying to compare Biden and Trump's composure and professionalism with the media is laughable.
Biden hasn't given an interview to someone who didn't vote for him in at least a decade.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.