Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

46,032 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Im Gipper
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I'm Team Desantis and think Trump is too toxic now, but that said, you are a moron if you think this kind of political prosecution is remotely reasonable. Dark, dark time for our country

I'm in your camp, but the lib posters on here that think this is healthy for our country are idiots. This will come back to haunt everyone. This is communism.
PanzerAggie06
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I'm Team Desantis and think Trump is too toxic now, but that said, you are a moron if you think this kind of political prosecution is remotely reasonable. Dark, dark time for our country
I'm definitely on Team Desantis. I despise Glorious Leader and find his minions hilarious.

Having said that, I am, for the most part in agreement with you. Arresting and prosecuting Trump is a very very bad idea. This nation is on the edge currently. We've been gleefully ripping each others jugulars out for almost a decade and there is nothing to indicate this trend is lessening. Take that and then perp walk a former President who is at the epicenter of the turmoil.......well, that is a recipe for disaster.

Ford's decision to pardon Nixon was one of the best decisions made by a President in the 20th Century. Biden should take notice and do the same.
Im Gipper
How he going to pardon Trump for this? So you even constitution bro?

I'm Gipper
Pookers
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I'm definitely on Team Desantis. I despise Glorious Leader and find his minions hilarious.

Having said that, I am, for the most part in agreement with you. Arresting and prosecuting Trump is a very very bad idea. This nation is on the edge currently. We've been gleefully ripping each others jugulars out for almost a decade and there is nothing to indicate this trend is lessening. Take that and then perp walk a former President who is at the epicenter of the turmoil.......well, that is a recipe for disaster.

Ford's decision to pardon Nixon was one of the best decisions made by a President in the 20th Century. Biden should take notice and do the same.

**** pardons. This is politically motivated bull*****
nortex97
AG
This is the CCP-Dems (and trump) working to make sure it is Trump vs. PoopyPants 2024, a pre-emotive strike on DeSantis, as it were.

No, he shouldn't be arrested over some stupid settlement with Stormy Daniels (btw, all, the legal system favors out of court settlements vs. trials). No, that doesn't ipso facto make him the best candidate to defeat the Dem-CCP candidate in 2024.

This is a weird/pathetic panic by the swamp/communists, is all.
TexAgs91
AG
Ag87H2O said:

They indict Trump and make it impossible for him to run in 2024. After the election the charges get dropped for lack of proof.

Mission accomplished.

I'm a DeSantis guy but this is BS of the highest order. I hate the establishment..
DeSantis will be a great president, but THIS nonsense against Trump is the most critical issue in our country right now.

The Party has taken away the will of the people and ended America. Their corruption has always been there, but when we elected a president who truly was on the side of the people it exposed everything (in both parties) and they will stop at nothing to keep their power.

Americans MUST have the power to elect their choice as president. If we don't, we have zero say over this country.

Nothing else matters!
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
BadMoonRisin
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

You aren't fooling anyone, dip*****

"Yeah Im a conservative but not Tru...."

Why even waste your time?
DannyDuberstein
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I don't even care about the reaction aspect. This is the type of thing Americans died to prevent. It's communist bloc bull**** . It's corrupt 3rd world country bull**** . It's a politically motivated farce. We should be above it. We used to not only be above it, we actively waged war against it elsewhere in the world.
Whistle Pig
Falsification of business records. Hush money payments by themselves aren't illegal, but we don't know exactly what the DA is charging yet. Someone already went to jail for this scheme that DJT directed.

PanzerAggie06
AG
Im Gipper said:

How he going to pardon Trump for this? So you even constitution bro?
He can't in this case as its coming out of a state charge.

However, its not difficult to picture the Feds doing the same should this arrest/prosecution prove successful. I thoroughly grasp none of what I suggested will happen. That would require an adult in the room and we are definitely lacking that.
Whistle Pig
They could also be looking at this.

Quote:

The Trump Tower triplex was claimed to be 30,000 square feet and worth $327 million but Trump himself signed documents stating the property is about a third of that size, and the Trump CFO said the value was overstated by "give or take" $200 million

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/how-much-were-trump-organization-property-values-overstated-by-a-lot-ny-ag-says/3502263/
FireAg
AG
Arresting Trump would be monumentally stupid…

Want a full out revolt? Put handcuffs on a man that 74M people voted for 3 years ago…

Please tell me no one is dumb enough to attempt this stunt…

And FTR, most rank-and-file military are still pro-Trump…

I pray those in favor of this are not dumb enough to actually try it…
Ag with kids
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Falsification of business records. Hush money payments by themselves aren't illegal, but we don't know exactly what the DA is charging yet. Someone already went to jail for this scheme that DJT directed.

Well, the last DA concluded there was no crime committed. This DA RAN on getting Trump. This is 100% politically motivated and they don't even care if they get a conviction. They want the optics of the indictment.
fasthorse05
DannyDuberstein said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I don't even care about the reaction aspect. This is the type of thing Americans died to prevent. It's communist bloc bull**** . It's corrupt 3rd world country bull**** . It's a politically motivated farce. We should be above it. We used to not only be above it, we actively waged war against it elsewhere in the world.
They don't understand that.

No matter what he does, who he talks to, or what his actions are, they want him--well, they want him dead, but jail is the best they're hoping for.

As soon as they can produce Russiagate documents, right now, today, then I'll consider following up on their comments. Candidly, as soon as they can produce ANY indictable docs, I'll consider listening.

Bless their hearts, they're so consumed with severe, runaway, and terminal hatred, they'd support all of the murderers in the Soviet and German empires before they'd ever consider any item that would exculpate Trump, and candidly any conservative that has power.

No self awareness at all.

I just wish he would have destroyed all of his emails, and all of his phones, and every piece of evidence he has. They might understand that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Whistle Pig said:

They could also be looking at this.

Quote:

The Trump Tower triplex was claimed to be 30,000 square feet and worth $327 million but Trump himself signed documents stating the property is about a third of that size, and the Trump CFO said the value was overstated by "give or take" $200 million

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/how-much-were-trump-organization-property-values-overstated-by-a-lot-ny-ag-says/3502263/

Hammer and Sickle Pig.

Almost 8 years now of trying to convict Trump of something. Anything. They don't care what it is. Pathetic.
BadMoonRisin
AG
FireAg said:

Want a full out revolt? Put handcuffs on a man that 74M people voted for 3 years ago…

I hate to tell you...but....
FireAg
AG
They want civil war? This will do the trick…
DannyDuberstein
AG
Russiagate actually turned out to be the Dems doing it. And right now they are running a Russian red playbook
BadMoonRisin
AG
FireAg said:

I think that's what they probably want.

FAFO. 535 v. 330M is not a proposition I would want.
RoadkillBBQ
Nattie said:

Has any previous US president been arrested and/or cuffed before?
Clinton was probably cuffed. But they were furry.
DannyDuberstein
AG
One thing I appreciate about whistle pig is that commies don't always self-identify so clearly
Build It
AG
Falsification of business records is a state felony under their fraud provisions. If found guilty he be convicted of state felony fraud. Or he'll pay millions not to be.
PanzerAggie06
AG
FireAg said:

Trump could be arrested, cuffed, perp walked, and held in jail without bail and no one on F16 will do a thing other than come here and complain. No one here is risking their life, livelihood, and general well being to save Trump and take up arms.to fight at Bull Run Part III.

Im Gipper
Build It said:

Falsification of business records is a state felony under their fraud provisions. If found guilty he be convicted of state felony fraud. Or he'll pay millions not to be.

Try again. It's a misdemeanor.

I'm Gipper
FireAg
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

FireAg said:

Trump could be arrested, cuffed, perp walked, and held in jail without bail and no one on F16 will do a thing other than come here and complain. No one here is risking their life, livelihood, and general well being to save Trump and take up arms.to fight at Bull Run Part III.

Think so? Roll the dice and find out…
RoadkillBBQ
FireAg said:

If not this, it will be something else. We are not fixing this mess we have created. No amount of voting will fix the corruption in Washington. Might as well be now.
Im Gipper
Looks like dice are being rolled on Tuesday.

I'm Gipper
Build It
AG
Tell the truth, your an Aggie I suppose. There is absolutely a state felony charge for fraud. I won't tell you how I know. But feel free to use your googler and get informed.
PanzerAggie06
AG
FireAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

FireAg said:

Think so? Roll the dice and find out…
Haha. OK, Rambo.

If he's arrested I look forward to your posts from the front where you describe the fighting. Good Luck!!!
agent-maroon
AG
They spied on a presidential candidate and trumped (pun intended) up fake charges of pissing prostitutes. They've tried the impeachment method of discrediting Trump. They prosecuted a search warrant on his private residence & removed classified material to hold as "evidence" without securing an indictment. There probably hasn't been a time in the last decade that a team of accountants weren't reviewing his tax returns with a microscope.

Please feel free to reply and add anything I've left out.

Now they're making up a case that a previous DA declined to pursue so that they can arrest him in handcuffs and video a perp walk for the upcoming political ads. And the dems and/or CM's are all perfectly OK with this and have talked themselves into believing - or at least saying that they believe - that this is somehow good for our once great nation?

WTF has happened to us?

I'm more inclined to vote Trump BECAUSE of the full court press than in spite of it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheTruthsLastHope
oh no said:

Imprisoning political opposition you don't like. The communists …I mean concerned moderates, will cream their pants about protecting our democracy.

This seems a bit premature. It's actually enormously premature as nothing has actually concluded to be of your opinion. If arrested there will be a probable cause affidavit release stating the legal grounds for arrests. I can 100000000% guarantee it won't include "opposing political affiliation you don't like". People who are biased one way or another on the front end have no objectivity or credibility if it does or doesn't come to fruition of him being arrested.
Love Gun
Ok, who turned on the Shanked dog whistle?
**** Joe Biden
BadMoonRisin
AG
Build It said:

Tell the truth, your an Aggie I suppose. There is absolutely a state felony charge for fraud. I won't tell you how I know. But feel free to use your googler and get informed.
I guess we'll have to take your word....
Im Gipper
Build It said:

For fraud? Maybe. You a NY lawyer?

The (alleged) charge here is falsifying records. That's an easy case. It's a misdemeanor

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/175.05

The covering up another crime is grade A BS

I'm Gipper
LMCane
so let's discuss the POLITICS of this

1. Trump is indicted: the Always Trumpers go ballistic, some additional soft Trump supporters rally around him because it's an unjust prosecution

2. Trump is indicted: over time, even Republicans realize that nominating this guy is not going to help him with his endless court cases and personal issues. enough of a majority of Republicans determine the best bet is to take the Trump poicies (minus COVID) and support DeSantis to stop this insane soap opera

which is more likely?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.