Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

45,981 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Im Gipper
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Should have said impossible to win the nomination. Even hard core Trump supporters would have to think twice about voting for him if he was under indictment

I believe you will be proven wrong on this. Very, very wrong.

I'm Gipper
Maroon Dawn
AG
We all see what's happening here

Soros DA indicting for jaywalking level charges for the pure purpose of indicting him and setting a court date for the day after the GOP primary concludes.
TresPuertas
AG
the country is in absolute shambles at the hands of the current administration, on the brink of financial collapse, and this is a move to distract the rats.

if he's arrested it's going to cause violence, and like many of you said, be a huge distraction to the fall of the country. they need a talking point, and this will be it.

regardless. this country is officially in the death rattles. they arrest a former president, for a finance violation no less, you can't put that genie back in the bottle. it's a declaration of war. they want violence.

BadMoonRisin
AG
Anyone remember this bull*****

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/trumps-promise-to-jail-clinton-is-a-threat-to-american-democracy/503516/

Quote:

This is also not how democracies work. Elected officials do not jail their foes. The Constitution specifically prohibits bills of attainderlegislation designed to punish individuals, thereby circumventing the judicial processto bar despotic rulers from persecuting their opponents. The jailing of political opponents is a feature of repressive dictatorships, not vibrant democracies.

The elites think that you are so ****ing dumb that you forgot. They think the populace is so stupid that it has the memory of a goldfish. And they are mostly correct, judging by the wanton bloodlust for Trump.
texagbeliever
Irish 2.0 said:

Musk gets it. Arresting Trump with a partial DA while crime is left unpunished everywhere is the epitome of our current justice system. I bet Rogan would come out and support Trump at that point.
rgag12
AG
The Dems are setting a trap for republicans and republicans are going to fall right in it.

4 more years of poopy pants and the great reset
Ag with kids
AG
boboguitar said:

Paying your hooker with your own money with an NDA and not disclosing it: small campaign finance penalty
Paying your hooker with business money and then falsifying it: federal felony
Explain how the NYC DA will bring an indictment for a FEDERAL offense (both of those are federal), This should be good.
Rockdoc
AG
Im Gipper said:

Dan Scott said:

Did Vince McMahon commit a crime as well. He used WWE funds to payoff women over $10M. WWE had to restate their financials afterwards?

Was Vince McMahon running for federal office?

You and boboguitar should team up. Together you almost have a nickels worth of insight on the issues of this (alleged) indictment.

Dan and bobo are like two peas in a pod.
Ags77
AG
Heard a report that he will NOT be handcuffed. He will give himself up, be finger printed, mug shot, and released. I dont know if that's true....Just what the report said.
Gigem
boboguitar
AG
stetson said:

boboguitar said:

Paying your hooker with your own money with an NDA and not disclosing it: small campaign finance penalty

It has been seven years since this accusation surfaced and we are to believe that the Manhattan DA's office has just now concluded that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute? This is blatant election interference. What are the odds that the DA's office goes full Roger Stone with a 0300, kick-in-the-door SWAT team?
And Trump has deployed every delaying tactic he could, it being 7 years is 100% on Trump, not New York City.
boboguitar
AG
Ag with kids said:

boboguitar said:

Explain how the NYC DA will bring an indictment for a FEDERAL offense (both of those are federal), This should be good.
Please read follow up posts before you post.
ktownag08
AG
I'm for DeSantis in 2024 unless this happens. Then I pull the lever for Trump.
Ag with kids
AG
boboguitar said:

stetson said:

boboguitar said:

It has been seven years since this accusation surfaced and we are to believe that the Manhattan DA's office has just now concluded that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute? This is blatant election interference. What are the odds that the DA's office goes full Roger Stone with a 0300, kick-in-the-door SWAT team?
And Trump has deployed every delaying tactic he could, it being 7 years is 100% on Trump, not New York City.
Considering the last NYC DA declined to bring an indictment because he didn't feel it was warranted dispels your narrative...
Ag with kids
AG
boboguitar said:

Ag with kids said:

boboguitar said:

Oh. Sorry mr forum police officer.
texagbeliever
Ag with kids said:

boboguitar said:

Ag with kids said:

boboguitar said:

Oh. Sorry mr forum police officer.

Yeah its a shame to miss all of his terrible takes and just focus on the first one. Much better to enjoy the full experience.
valvemonkey91
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Im Gipper said:

How does an indictment make it impossible for him to run?
Should have said impossible to win the nomination. Even hard core Trump supporters would have to think twice about voting for him if he was under indictment. It would be a very risky proposition. Also not sure if it might disqualify him from the ballot in some states.

Regardless, it would put a greater cloud over his campaign and be a massive distraction with the media treatment he would get. It's a 100% political nuke meant to kill his candidacy before it gets off the ground.

Trump could shoot Liz Cheney in the middle of Main St at noon and I will still vote for him.
Robert L. Peters
Is the next step to label him a flight risk and not give bail? That would be insane.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
No Spin Ag
Ags77 said:

Heard a report that he will NOT be handcuffed. He will give himself up, be finger printed, mug shot, and released. I dont know if that's true....Just what the report said.

I expect him to do a Tom Delay and make his mug shot as useful to his campaign as possible. I'm also expecting him to see him selling the pic on every type of good imaginable, from mugs to t-shirts and everything in between. I'm sure we'll see plenty of people wearing the shirts at his rallies.
Ags77
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Ags77 said:

I expect him to do a Tom Delay and make his mug shot as useful to his campaign as possible. I'm also expecting him to see him selling the pic on every type of good imaginable, from mugs to t-shirts and everything in between. I'm sure we'll see plenty of people wearing the shirts at his rallies.

No doubt he will raise money off this, it's what he does best. There will be PLENTY of customers willing to buy it, FOR SURE.
Gigem
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Bozo
Im Gipper
The Green Dragon said:

Is the next step to label him a flight risk and not give bail? That would be insane.

He will not spend 1 second behind bars.

I'm Gipper
Robert L. Peters
Im Gipper said:

The Green Dragon said:

It was also said here that he wouldn't be indicted. So I guess just posting something doesn't make it so. No matter how many stars it gets.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
AggieVictor10
AG
Presidential harassment!
FJB
AG
Biden family getting paid millions by Chyna, Covid made with our dollars, banks going belly up, and this is the distraction for all that.
Who is John Galt?

Im Gipper
The Green Dragon said:

Im Gipper said:

The Green Dragon said:

It was also said here that he wouldn't be indicted. So I guess just posting something doesn't make it so. No matter how many stars it gets.

Cool post. Took more time to write than Trump will spend in jail.

I'm Gipper
Aglaw97
AG
Trump gonna Trump. Democrats gonna democrat. Net positive for Republicans in 2024 and Desantis.
AggieKig
If this actually happens, then a big line has been crossed, and the Left in their typical fashion, are short sighted because the same thing will undoubtably happen to them when the shoe is in the other foot and Republicans (especially Trump or DeSantis) are in power again.

Maybe ultimately that will be a good thing and the fear of being arrested by your political opponents will actually have keep your moral compass between the lines????
Rapier108
Maroon Dawn said:

BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one.

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds.

This is EXACTLY what they want. A new J6 "incident" for them to hype as "the end of democracy" and the excuse they need to use government power against Dems political opposition

Yep, and there are enough idiots out there in the Trump cult to do something stupid.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Irish 2.0
Dems taking a page right out of the communist playbook. Arrest and detain your political opponents.

Is anyone really shocked at this point?
boboguitar
AG
FJB said:

Biden family getting paid millions by Chyna, Covid made with our dollars, banks going belly up, and this is the distraction for all that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3905496-trump-family-failed-to-disclose-more-than-100-foreign-gifts-congressional-report-says/

Also

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-hotel-empty-rooms-016763

Quote:

House investigators are looking into an allegation that groups including at least one foreign government tried to ingratiate themselves to President Donald Trump by booking rooms at his hotels but never staying in them.
Ags4DaWin
I thought criminally investigating a political rival was a big no-no...... I mean that is what the MSM told us for years about Hunter and Joe Biden.
Ag87H2O
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

I thought criminally investigating a political rival was a big no-no...... I mean that is what the MSM told us for years about Hunter and Joe Biden.
That's (D)ifferent.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Ags77 said:

Well you're wrong about everything, so might as well be wrong about this too....
LegalDrugPusher
Bonfire1996
AG
Don't fall for it LDP, like you fell for Kari Lake

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.