Trump Says He Will Be Arrested On Tuesday

45,995 Views | 612 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Im Gipper
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well…this will be interesting!
will25u
People are broken.
The justice system is broken.
This country is broken.

oh no
AG
Imprisoning political opposition you don't like. The communists …I mean concerned moderates, will cream their pants about protecting our democracy.
PA24
AG
boboguitar
AG
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/law-enforcement-agencies-are-prepping-possible-trump-indictment-early-rcna75493

Quote:

Michael Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, pleaded guilty in 2018 to a federal charge relating to a $130,000 payment to Daniels, an adult film star, in the closing days of the 2016 campaign. Daniels has said the money was to keep her quiet about her claim that she'd slept with the married Trump in 2006, an allegation Trump denies.
Cohen has said that Trump ordered him to pay the hush money and that it was for the "principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.
Cohen was later repaid the money he'd shelled out to Daniels through payments that were listed by Trump's company as "legal fees."
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is investigating Trump for felony falsification of business records. Cohen testified before the grand jury hearing evidence in the case for a second time Wednesday.
BadMoonRisin
AG
If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one if they try this bull*****

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds. And they won't be bringing academy chairs and flags this time.
Maroon Dawn
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one.

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds.

This is EXACTLY what they want. A new J6 "incident" for them to hype as "the end of democracy" and the excuse they need to use government power against Dems political opposition
Irish 2.0
BadMoonRisin
AG
Well good news for them...this is exactly the way the founding fathers designed our system of government to work.

I don't think they realize how unpopular they are outside of the NPR crowd. Congressional approval rating has been south of 15% for decades. All it needs is a little tinder. And we have a LOT of tinder.
Im Gipper
Don't know about the general, but this will give him a boost in the primary for sure. Maybe DeSantis should get arrested for jaywalking to try to even the playing field. (It's about as serious an offense)

I'm Gipper
Ag87H2O
AG
They indict Trump and make it impossible for him to run in 2024. After the election the charges get dropped for lack of proof.

Mission accomplished.

I'm a DeSantis guy but this is BS of the highest order. I hate the establishment..
will25u
Maroon Dawn said:

BadMoonRisin said:

This is EXACTLY what they want. A new J6 "incident" for them to hype as "the end of democracy" and the excuse they need to use government power against Dems political opposition

So what you and other are advocating is...

Do nothing. Let the Democrats keep on keeping on with destroying our country and going after political rivals. Which will include normal conservatives eventually. Because protesting might lead to another Jan 6 type of event?

Glad our forefathers didn't think that way. We would never have had a country to begin with.

People are Charmin soft when compared to our forefathers.

But I guess that is what they want, right?

Everyone just moans and groans online and does nothing else. That is how we have already lost.
Im Gipper
How does an indictment make it impossible for him to run?

I'm Gipper
BudFox7
BadMoonRisin said:

If they want an actual insurrection, they might get one if they try this bull*****

535 v several million. Gotta hate those odds. And they won't be bringing academy chairs and flags this time.

You and 99.9% of the rest of ppl will not do anything.
boboguitar
AG
Paying your hooker with your own money with an NDA and not disclosing it: small campaign finance penalty
Paying your hooker with business money and then falsifying it: state felony
Maroon Dawn
AG
will25u said:

Maroon Dawn said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Do nothing. Let the Democrats keep on keeping on with destroying our country and going after political rivals. Which will include normal conservatives eventually. Because protesting might lead to another Jan 6 type of event?

Glad our forefathers didn't think that way. We would never have had a country to begin with.

Everyone just moans and groans online and does nothing else. That is how we have already lost.

And what hard core, founder approved actions will you be taking?
BadMoonRisin
AG
.1% of 350 million is 35k.

More than enough to knock down the velvet ropes in the statuary, which, oddly enough, did not occur on Jan 6th, 2021.
Im Gipper
boboguitar said:

Paying your hooker with your own money with an NDA and not disclosing it: small campaign finance penalty
Paying your hooker with business money and then falsifying it: federal felony

Then arent the Feds after him for this?

You really don't have a clue what's happening here.

I'm Gipper
No Spin Ag
Maroon Dawn said:

will25u said:

Maroon Dawn said:

BadMoonRisin said:

And what hard core, founder approved actions will you be taking?

I've got, "What is rage tweeting for a thousand, Alex."

And the rest, well the feds are just loving knowing that they'll have more idiots to lock up if they do anything stupid.

And team Desantis... they can't get any happier.
Irish 2.0
boboguitar said:

Your ignorance is showing…this isn't a federal indictment. It's a state indictment by the Soros backed Manhattan DA.
boboguitar
AG
Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

What is happening here then? What are the charges?
boboguitar
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

boboguitar said:

Your ignorance is showing…this isn't a federal indictment. It's a state indictment by the Soros backed Manhattan DA.
You're right, I should have put state felony.
Im Gipper
boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Try google.

Seriously. If you are going to troll, take a few minutes to educate yourself. Will help your troll game exponentially!

I'm Gipper
boboguitar
AG
Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Try google.

Seriously. If you are going to troll, take a few minutes to educate yourself. Will help your troll game exponentially!

Besides mistaking federal for state, what did I say that was wrong?
Bonfire1996
AG
boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Try google.

Oh just decades of legal precedent where these things are solved with fines, penalties, and interest, prosecuted by taxing authorities. Or that John Edwards was arrested, tried, and acquitted for the exact same thing.

But keep on keepin on!
Dan Scott
AG
Did Vince McMahon commit a crime as well. He used WWE funds to payoff women over $10M. WWE had to restate their financials afterwards?
Actual Talking Thermos
Bonfire1996 said:

boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Try google.

Oh just decades of legal precedent where these things are solved with fines, penalties, and interest, prosecuted by taxing authorities. Or that John Edwards was arrested, tried, and acquitted for the exact same thing.

But keep on keepin on!
Well which is it?
boboguitar
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Im Gipper said:

boboguitar said:

Try google.

But keep on keepin on!

You didn't answer my question.
Proc92
Was the wwe a public company at that time?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
wow monday and early next week must be a bloodbath in the market. got to keep distracting those sheep.

there is nothing about this that isn't show. if you actually believe this, then do us all a favor, they just released a new booster you should go take one.
Dan Scott
AG
Proc92 said:

Was the wwe a public company at that time?

Yes, he's been paying off women for last 15 years
stetson
AG
boboguitar said:

It has been seven years since this accusation surfaced and we are to believe that the Manhattan DA's office has just now concluded that there is sufficient evidence to prosecute? This is blatant election interference. What are the odds that the DA's office goes full Roger Stone with a 0300, kick-in-the-door SWAT team?
FJB
Rockdoc
AG
If I were Trump, I'd make them carry me out with chains and shackles like some posters want. I'd make them cover my head with a mask too! Be interesting how this works out for the commies.
Ag87H2O
AG
Im Gipper said:

How does an indictment make it impossible for him to run?
Should have said impossible to win the nomination. Even hard core Trump supporters would have to think twice about voting for him if he was under indictment. It would be a very risky proposition. Also not sure if it might disqualify him from the ballot in some states.

Regardless, it would put a greater cloud over his campaign and be a massive distraction with the media treatment he would get. It's a 100% political nuke meant to kill his candidacy before it gets off the ground.
Im Gipper
Dan Scott said:

Did Vince McMahon commit a crime as well. He used WWE funds to payoff women over $10M. WWE had to restate their financials afterwards?

Was Vince McMahon running for federal office?

You and boboguitar should team up. Together you almost have a nickels worth of insight on the issues of this (alleged) indictment.

I'm Gipper

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.