Steve Deace on possible WW3 draft over Ukraine

17,840 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Space-Tech
ValleyRatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If they draft it'll be white boys only. They will attempt to kill off an entire generation of young white men.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Teslag said:

Sending export version tanks is not the same as sending tanks with American crews. And what troops do we have in Ukraine? Be specific.

Would you try to act like an adult for once.
J. Walter Weatherman
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Teslag said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Am I missing some kind of push to send troops to Ukraine? Why is this even a talking point?
You can't be that naiive

Feel free to provide any information to the contrary.

Escalation is real in this conflict. Just like when some of us rolled our eyes when Ukraine fanbois said this war was going to be a bargain when the original 40-some-odd billion was budgeted for Ukraine.

Some of us see where this is logically headed, and others want to talk tackti-cool stuff on the ukraine thread and pound their chest and pretend Biden is Reagan.

Hope that helps. for the record, we already have troops over there.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/posts-misquote-bidens-year-old-remarks-on-tanks-for-ukraine

Your fact check discredits nothing. Typical yellow journo nonsense.

He said both things in the meme. Only operative words left out is by American pilots and crews.

When is he going to go back on that one?

There's a massive difference in sending tanks and sending tanks driven by American soldiers (what he was referencing). But you already knew that.

I don't think he does

Here it is. We are now sending tanks and offensive equipment, and there are US servicemen in Ukraine. Those are facts.

Not sure why you guys are going out and defending brandon's escalation when it's pretty easy to verify.

Can't wait to once again say I told you so when it escalated more and we offer more blank checks to this ridiculous conflict.

Oh wow, you actually are this dense. Did you keep listening for the part where he says "with American pilots and crews"?
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Teslag said:

Sending export version tanks is not the same as sending tanks with American crews. And what troops do we have in Ukraine? Be specific.

Would you try to act like an adult for once.

Stop trolling.
Teslag
AG

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Teslag said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Am I missing some kind of push to send troops to Ukraine? Why is this even a talking point?
You can't be that naiive

Escalation is real in this conflict. Just like when some of us rolled our eyes when Ukraine fanbois said this war was going to be a bargain when the original 40-some-odd billion was budgeted for Ukraine.

Some of us see where this is logically headed, and others want to talk tackti-cool stuff on the ukraine thread and pound their chest and pretend Biden is Reagan.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/posts-misquote-bidens-year-old-remarks-on-tanks-for-ukraine

Your fact check discredits nothing. Typical yellow journo nonsense.

He said both things in the meme. Only operative words left out is by American pilots and crews.

When is he going to go back on that one?

There's a massive difference in sending tanks and sending tanks driven by American soldiers (what he was referencing). But you already knew that.

I don't think he does

Here it is. We are now sending tanks and offensive equipment, and there are US servicemen in Ukraine. Those are facts.

Not sure why you guys are going out and defending brandon's escalation when it's pretty easy to verify.

Can't wait to once again say I told you so when it escalated more and we offer more blank checks to this ridiculous conflict.

Oh wow, you actually are this dense. Did you keep listening for the part where he says "with American pilots and crews"?

He conveniently left that part out. He also thinks American weapons inspectors are "troops on the ground".

BluHorseShu
AG
Artorias said:

Unless there is a war where the US homeland is being directly attacked/invaded, my son will never/ever be drafted. Not sending my son to die in some other **** country, no matter how "critical" or "strategic" or "freedom-needing" the other country is.

Come at me.

So our military get to pick their wars they want to participate in when their country calls? Thats what the hippies did...runaway to Canada. No one is getting drafted again though...unless America is at war.
Teslag
AG
Nothing says rugged patriot like sending an LGBT kid to fight in a war that little Colton is too good for. He's far more important to his select baseball team back here.
aggie93
AG
2012heisman said:

I generally like TimCast but he tends to throw out really stupid crap like this in the show that is a huge eye roll. There is simply no realistic scenario where we re-institute a draft to fight in Ukraine. We have more than enough military power first of all but it would also go nuclear first. Also, with the type of weaponry we use we don't need cannon fodder soldiers we need well trained and motivated soldiers that understand the weapons and technology. A bunch of raw recruits that don't want to be there are more of a burden than a benefit. We aren't storming the beaches of Normandy again by sending tens of thousands into a meat grinder. Anyone with even a fundamental understanding of our military and geopolitics.

The only scenario we would consider a draft would be in the event of an invasion of the US homeland and there is quite literally no military capable of that. BTW, before you go there we could destroy the cartels in short order with our military if we just decided to and nothing could stop us. If Mexico or another country tried to it would be useless. Our tech advantage now is almost at the scale of the British and other Europeans during the colonialism of the 19th Century.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Teslag said:

When did I say troops? Why don't you be more specific.

I had inspectors and logistics servicemen in country based on my understanding.

For the record, anyone want to make the claim that we wont send "troops" in and escalate more?

Brandon has already made most of you look like fools when you said the original 40b would be a cheap price to pay to cripple russia and now we are at 3x that.

Anyone saying escalation and US troop movement isn't a valid talking point when biden and his marry band of idiots have no intentions of forcing peace negotiations, is simply trying to explain away their already empirical foolishness.

The guy I am responding to thinks he sounds cool calling dead russian 18 year old "orcs".

2012heisman

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Your Soros funded fact check is garbage.
Artorias
AG
Teslag said:

Nothing says rugged patriot like sending an LGBT kid to fight in a war that little Colton is too good for. He's far more important to his select baseball team back here.
Feel free to send your kids to some ****hole country to die for some pointless war/conflict. My kid is staying home. If China brings the fight to US soil, different discussion.
ABATTBQ11
AG

It's all just fear mongering
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
2012heisman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

I posted the video too and these goobers sure are sounding like leftist memes with their walls of words trying to explain how brandon isn't going back on what he said and that he is totally sound and functional with all his talks about their precious proxy war.
Slicer97
AG
Teslag said:

He is.

Why should anyone be sent off to fight for a country not their own?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Feel free to send your kids to some ****hole country to die for some pointless war/conflict. My kid is staying home. If China brings the fight to US soil, different discussion.

Agreed.
Teslag
AG
Artorias said:

Teslag said:

My kids will be encouraged to join at 18. Just like I did. Just like their grandfather and great grandfather did.
Artorias
AG
Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

My kids will be encouraged to join at 18. Just like I did. Just like their grandfather and great grandfather did.
Good for you.
Teslag
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

2012heisman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

I posted the video too and these goobers sure are sounding like leftist memes with their walls of words trying to explain how brandon isn't going back on what he said and that he is totally sound and functional with all his talks about their precious proxy war.

In your video Biden said we weren't sending in tanks with American crews. And we haven't .
ABATTBQ11
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Let's just ignore the context of that first quote where he says, "with American pilots and crews," because it's really inconvenient for this post.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Make sure they are vaccinated first or they might have some Gomer Pile ratting them out, forcing them to choose between a heightened risk of heart failure or getting drummed out of the military.
Robert L. Peters
I support a draft. Anyone that flew a Ukrainian flag, used a Ukraine Facebook filter should be at the top of the list. We need to send fighters that believe in this.

Of course, we know that's all a bunch of crap. Per usual the poor will fight the wars of the rich.

We've been in a constant state of war for 21 years. Read 1984 and get back to me. Suckers.
Ginormus Ag
AG
As of February 22, 2023, it's not going to happen.

But,

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up." - Barak H. Obama.
2012heisman
Teslag said:

Quote:

maybe you missed an emboldened Russia finally moving on Ukraine after years of provocation

Nice talking point Vlad

Nice talking point John Bolton.

Thousands of US servicemen/women dead, and 1 million+ dead Iraqi and Afghani civilians this century not enough for you?

Also not one mention about Chernobyl going on in East Palestine from the administration that claims to care about the environment, but plenty of talk about paying for Ukrainian pensions.
Cromagnum
AG
Seems to me that there is a pool of 81 million they can draft from.
Teslag
AG
2012heisman said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

maybe you missed an emboldened Russia finally moving on Ukraine after years of provocation

Nice talking point Vlad

Nice talking point John Bolton.

Thousands of US servicemen/women dead, and 1 million+ dead Iraqi and Afghani civilians this century not enough for you?

Also not one mention about Chernobyl going on in East Palestine from the administration that claims to care about the environment, but plenty of talk about paying for Ukrainian pensions.

Luckily this time we can stack dead Russians like cord wood without the cost of any American lives
ABATTBQ11
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

2012heisman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Quote:

But look, the idea the idea that we're going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in with American pilots and American crews, just understand and don't kid yourself, no matter what you all say that's called "World War Three." Okay?

There is a distinct and important difference in saying we're not sending in American tanks and we're not sending in American tanks with American crews. It's ironic that in response to, "Where is this push to send troops to Ukraine?" you have to misquote a quote about exactly that, not sending troops to Ukraine, to try to make an argument that there is some new push to send troops to Ukraine and Biden is somehow going back on his words last March about about not sending troops because we've given them 30 uncrewed tanks.
Teslag
AG
He's been called out for it by 3 different posters now and purposely ignores the distinction. It's clear he's just trolling at this point.
Robert L. Peters
Clearly no one has studied any war that Russia has been involved in. They will win with numbers.
Teslag
AG
The Green Dragon said:

Clearly no one has studied any war that Russia has been involved in. They will win with numbers.

Like the Russo Japanese war? Or like their war in Afghanistan?
Shoefly!
AG
GAC06 said:

I guess the other nonsense isolationist arguments fell flat so now we need fear mongering over a draft

Do you have children of military age? If so get them ready, mine are ready to defend our fence lines in South Texas. That's as far as they go for this ignorant piece of work your side has installed.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
The Green Dragon said:

I support a draft. Anyone that flew a Ukrainian flag, used a Ukraine Facebook filter should be at the top of the list. We need to send fighters that believe in this.

Of course, we know that's all a bunch of crap. Per usual the poor will fight the wars of the rich.

We've been in a constant state of war for 21 years. Read 1984 and get back to me. Suckers.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Teslag said:

It's been well documented that we have military advisors there.

That is about as far as it was defined

These could be private contractors, enlisted or CIA

They aren't really being very descriptive on that

The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

2012heisman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Quote:

But look, the idea the idea that we're going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in with American pilots and American crews, just understand and don't kid yourself, no matter what you all say that's called "World War Three." Okay?

There is a distinct and important difference in saying we're not sending in American tanks and we're not sending in American tanks with American crews. It's ironic that in response to, "Where is this push to send troops to Ukraine?" you have to misquote a quote about exactly that, not sending troops to Ukraine, to try to make an argument that there is some new push to send troops to Ukraine and Biden is somehow going back on his words last March about about not sending troops because we've given them 30 uncrewed tanks.

When there are service men and women in those tanks soon we're going to revisit this thread and your arguing semantics won't make you look less dumb.

When you're defending joe Biden with technicalities you really should reconsider your position.

Not trolling. You guys will just never admit you're being taken for a ride.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Here's the proof you all are arguing semantics.

Would anyone disagree we are escalating our support with more funds and more equipment and more powerful offensive equipment?

Anyone?
Teslag
AG
A massive flaw in your argument is more than a "technicality".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.