Steve Deace on possible WW3 draft over Ukraine

17,873 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Space-Tech
2012heisman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Artorias
AG
Unless there is a war where the US homeland is being directly attacked/invaded, my son will never/ever be drafted. Not sending my son to die in some other **** country, no matter how "critical" or "strategic" or "freedom-needing" the other country is.

Come at me.
J. Walter Weatherman
Am I missing some kind of push to send troops to Ukraine? Why is this even a talking point?
aTmAg
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Am I missing some kind of push to send troops to Ukraine? Why is this even a talking point?
Nope. The dude is just a dumbass.
rgag12
AG
Light the "but but but it's like appeasing hitler" signal.

I personally think we SHOULD go the 1938/1939 route.

Let Russia have the Donbas and Crimea. In exchange, Ukraine gets to come into NATO and strengthen ties with the west. If Putin is really like Hitler like some claim and goes after the rest of Ukraine then we'll need to get regime change because he is a madman.

As of right now I agree with Deace for the most part.
MouthBQ98
AG
NOBODY wants to send forces to Ukraine. It's not happening, as long as Russia doesn't go full stupid and they stay in their lane and don't attack a NATO member.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

You can't be that naiive
BigRobSA
Good Lord.

A draft? For Ukraine? LOL

They've been kicking ass on their own.

How Putin hasn't gotten whacked yet, from within, is beyond me.

Everyone. And I mean EVERYONE is killable.
Rapier108
Who is Steve Deace and why should his opinion be treated as truth?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Street Fighter
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

NOBODY wants to send forces to Ukraine. It's not happening, as long as Russia doesn't go full stupid and they stay in their lane and don't attack a NATO member.

I have money down on a NATO member attacking Russia.
J. Walter Weatherman
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Feel free to provide any information to the contrary.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Escalation is real in this conflict. Just like when some of us rolled our eyes when Ukraine fanbois said this war was going to be a bargain when the original 40-some-odd billion was budgeted for Ukraine.

Some of us see where this is logically headed, and others want to talk tackti-cool stuff on the ukraine thread and pound their chest and pretend Biden is Reagan.

Hope that helps. for the record, we already have troops over there.
nortex97
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

So far, Biden's Ukraine crisis has led to a spike in world hunger, massive inflation (mainly in Africa/places no one cares about), global energy crisis, a renewed/strengthened Russo-China alliance, and a very significant ramp up in weapons procurement across the US-Europe and the middle east.

This fight over the donbas farmland is going great! Poopy Pants even got a photo op out of it, and lots of ukrainian flags on twitter/social media!
ABATTBQ87
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

Escalation is real in this conflict. Just like when some of us rolled our eyes when Ukraine fanbois said this war was going to be a bargain when the original 40-some-odd billion was budgeted for Ukraine.

Some of us see where this is logically headed, and others want to talk tackti-cool stuff on the ukraine thread and pound their chest and pretend Biden is Reagan.

J. Walter Weatherman
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/posts-misquote-bidens-year-old-remarks-on-tanks-for-ukraine
IndividualFreedom
What point is this on the podcast. I can not find it.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/posts-misquote-bidens-year-old-remarks-on-tanks-for-ukraine

Your fact check discredits nothing. Typical yellow journo nonsense.

He said both things in the meme. Only operative words left out is by American pilots and crews.

When is he going to go back on that one?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

J. Walter Weatherman
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

He said both things in the meme. Only operative words left out is by American pilots and crews.

There's a massive difference in sending tanks and sending tanks driven by American soldiers (what he was referencing). But you already knew that.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

There's a massive difference in sending tanks and sending tanks driven by American soldiers (what he was referencing). But you already knew that.

You are actively defending Biden going back on what he said and escalating the support to Ukraine. That is just sad.
GAC06
AG
I guess the other nonsense isolationist arguments fell flat so now we need fear mongering over a draft
oh no
AG

maybe you missed the senile corrupt old geezer getting installed as "leader of the free world", emboldening our enemies

maybe you missed an embarrassing Afghanistan exit where we armed and empowered the Taliban and gave some former land barons an entire country with more intl recognition than they had ever dreamed of

maybe you missed an emboldened Russia finally moving on Ukraine after years of provocation

maybe you missed the bombing of a huge German and Russian energy infrastructure project that may turn some allies against us and drive China and Russia closer together as well as open us up to retaliatory sabotage strikes on our infrastructure

maybe you missed an emboldened China, who already has controlling or significant interest in many of the global economy's industries, Hollywood production, corporate media, logistics and supply chains, lithium and cobalt mines, etc., and has already stolen IP from companies in every industry.. as they brazenly send spy balloons over our military installations, buy our farmland, join forces with Russia, and prepare to take Taiwan

maybe the WWIII nuclear Armageddon that Joe Biden seems to want so badly is drawing close upon us and military conscription / selective service is coming for our sons
J. Walter Weatherman
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

You are actively defending Biden going back on what he said and escalating the support to Ukraine. That is just sad.

I think Biden is a clown and can't wait for DeSantis to beat him in 24. No need to purposely misrepresent what he said here though, he says plenty of dumb **** on his own.
WaldoWings
They can kiss me and my son's white azzes. Never unless someone was invading our homeland soil.
Tramp96
MouthBQ98 said:

And a year ago we weren't going to send tanks to Ukraine.

This is a frog-boiling slow escalation...but it is most certainly a constant escalation.
Teslag
AG

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

I don't think he does
AgResearch
AG
Rapier108 said:

Who is Steve Deace and why should his opinion be treated as truth?

A Yankee radio hack from Iowa that tries to find his spot in conservative talk radio.
Bryanisbest
AG
Artorias said:

Unless there is a war where the US homeland is being directly attacked/invaded, my son will never/ever be drafted. Not sending my son to die in some other **** country, no matter how "critical" or "strategic" or "freedom-needing" the other country is.

Come at me.

This. When will we learn we can't police the world. Trump understood this.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

maybe you missed an emboldened Russia finally moving on Ukraine after years of provocation

Nice talking point Vlad
IndividualFreedom
Well joe and his woke team destroyed the greatest volunteer army of all times with their non sense. They will have to send all their lebesians and tranknees to go fight and die. This generation of young men are not going to die for the elite's money laundering scheme.
Teslag
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

Well joe and his woke team destroyed the greatest volunteer army of all times with their non sense. They will have to send all their lebesians and tranknees to go fight and die. This generation of young men are not going to die for the elite's money laundering scheme.

I'm fairly certain that an army of woke LGBT soldiers could easily defeat Russia after what we've seen out of them the past year.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

It's not even necessary to see this as logically inevitable. We should at the least ALL be doing conceptual exercises just in case. I don't know much about nothing, other than world leaders are capable of some awful transgressions on humanity. History shows it will repeat itself in spite of us studying it.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Teslag said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You can't be that naiive

I don't think he does

Here it is. We are now sending tanks and offensive equipment, and there are US servicemen in Ukraine. Those are facts.

Not sure why you guys are going out and defending brandon's escalation when it's pretty easy to verify.

Can't wait to once again say I told you so when it escalated more and we offer more blank checks to this ridiculous conflict.
Slicer97
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

I fail to see a problem here.
Teslag
AG
Sending export version tanks is not the same as sending tanks with American crews. And what troops do we have in Ukraine? Be specific.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.