Grifter Trump Jr shilling "we the people Bibles"

12,158 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bryanisbest
Old Army Ghost
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ill take things that wont happen for 2,000, alex
Old Army has gone to hell.
fka ftc
BattleGrackle said:

You wouldn't have any problem with Hunter Biden selling bibles?

Plenty of former crack add its have found Jesus and sell stuff. I even heard of one who sales pillows, slippers and sheets made of Giza cotton.

So no, if he wants to sell a bible then that's fine. If he wants to sell Hunters Ukraine Bible for $1,000 a piece to Dem donors, CMs, and to the US Government and keeps 10% for the big guy… then yea, I have a problem with that.

But that's not about the Bible but an ACTUAL grift. That's not what I see here, unless I have missed something.
fka ftc
geoag58 said:

Leftist are stilled cowed and afraid of all things Trump, it brings me endless amusement to see.

When Donald takes the oath in January 2025 will you leftists watch the ceremony?

What if it was Don Jr, with '45 serving as a sort of POTUS Emeritus of sorts. I'd be genuinely ok with that.
BoydCrowder13
fka ftc said:

geoag58 said:

Leftist are stilled cowed and afraid of all things Trump, it brings me endless amusement to see.

When Donald takes the oath in January 2025 will you leftists watch the ceremony?

What if it was Don Jr, with '45 serving as a sort of POTUS Emeritus of sorts. I'd be genuinely ok with that.

Honest question, what makes Don Jr qualified to be president? And do I take it that you support more family political dynasties?
IslanderAg04
jt16 said:

Are the Trump acolytes feeling stupid yet? $100 trading cards. $70 bibles? That whole family is a fraud. If you really want a bible I'll give you one for free.

No, because we didnt vote in the **** show we're experiencing now.
geoag58
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

jt16 said:

Are the Trump acolytes feeling stupid yet? $100 trading cards. $70 bibles? That whole family is a fraud. If you really want a bible I'll give you one for free.

No, because we didnt vote in the **** show we're experiencing now.

It just goes to show how effective propaganda can be.

Trump did an excellent job governing while almost the entire extremely corrupt Washington establishment took him out. And replaced him with the most corrupt, inept, morally bankrupt idiot ever to hold the office. And these idiots are still preoccupied with going after Trump while our country is burning on several fronts because of the same Washington establishment being led now by the aforementioned morally bankrupt idiot!

It is f-ing amazing and insane at the same time!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
fka ftc
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

geoag58 said:

Honest question, what makes Don Jr qualified to be president? And do I take it that you support more family political dynasties?

US Constitution determines who "qualifies" to be president. If there was an IQ test, dumb as rocks Joe would not have sniffed the oval, just lil girlies hair.

I want Donald's 2nd term. Since 45 is getting a bid old, I want someone to carry the torch and fight for America, the principles this Country as founded upon and needs to get back to.

So yes, Don Jr is qualified. So is Hunter if that's who you want to vote for.
BoydCrowder13
fka ftc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

geoag58 said:

US Constitution determines who "qualifies" to be president. If there was an IQ test, dumb as rocks Joe would not have sniffed the oval, just lil girlies hair.

I want Donald's 2nd term. Since 45 is getting a bid old, I want someone to carry the torch and fight for America, the principles this Country as founded upon and needs to get back to.

So yes, Don Jr is qualified. So is Hunter if that's who you want to vote for.

You can't think of anyone better than his son?
fka ftc
Since this thread is about the Bible, I recall some parts of the book cover a certain son doing great things for his father. Maybe Don Jr is trying to emanate that with his new found fervor for the Word.

Now quit derailing. It's not 2024 and their is no decision for me to make on 2024.
BoydCrowder13
fka ftc said:

Since this thread is about the Bible, I recall some parts of the book cover a certain son doing great things for his father. Maybe Don Jr is trying to emanate that with his new found fervor for the Word.

Now quit derailing. It's not 2024 and their is no decision for me to make on 2024.

The Don Jr Jesus comparison. Nice.
Tom Doniphon
I'm definitely no Trump acolyte, but what can his son do that y'all wouldn't consider "grifting"? Dude is helping - regardless of his intent or lack of - sell and "endorse" the Bible.... what on earth is so horrible about that?
fka ftc
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

The Don Jr Jesus comparison. Nice.
I thought the analogy worked.
dustin999
AG
Good God, does he practice his dad's hand gestures in front of a mirror?!?

He looks and sounds exactly like his dad in a very weird and creepy way.
Dimebag Darrell
BattleGrackle said:

C@LAg said:

BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

https://wethepeoplebible.com/
not as bad as the CURRENT president's son selling ****ty paintings with back-door access to the current president.

Using my religion to grift ticks me off. Sorry

Jesus would be flipping tables and swinging a whip over this

Bibles are pretty expensive. Would he be doing that at Christian Book Stores? Manufacturers of bibles? They're trying to make money.
Faustus
fka ftc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

Agree. People can believe what they want and should treat others with respect and not judge. Don Jr selling bibles doesn't need to be called grifting and him judged without some sort of indication that is what he's doing.

Can't blame the assumption considering that's the way they make money:

Trump Hotels
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump: The Game
Trump Ice
Trump Mattresses
Trump Ties
Trump Suits
Trump Coins
And now Trump Bibles

We The People bibles. Other than DJT Jr endorsing, then not sure how this relates to others.

The outrage against bibles is bizarre to me. If putting Trumps name on a Bible gets someone to read it, where's the harm?

I actually appreciate the #maga/us constitution association with the Bible. I always thought the Bible was missing something vital, and an American slogan/tramp stamp "we the people" is just what it needed.

I can't help but think if Jesus et al would have chosen to have the good book branded, it would be in connection with America, Donald Trump, and making a nation state great again.
Faustus
I'm a little disappointed that along with the WTP branded Bible for about $130 you get a t-shirt, challenge coin, American Lapel pin, bookmark, and the payoff if you act now

Quote:

Every We The People Bible also includes easy-to-read copies of America's founding documents including the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the Pledge of Allegiance.

But the We The People Bible isn't autographed by DJT. Sure we get the American verses along with the old stuff and the tchotchkes, but it would be nice to see his signature personal touch to go with the crass capitalistic jingoism.

Chuckle, after the blowback with the NFTs it was probably too much to hope for. Regardless I think as long as the book mark and lapel pin are packaged with all the US patriotic stuff that's a good price for a Bible.
Sq 17
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

Agree. People can believe what they want and should treat others with respect and not judge. Don Jr selling bibles doesn't need to be called grifting and him judged without some sort of indication that is what he's doing.

Trump Hotels
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump Ice
Trump Mattresses
Trump Ties
Trump Suits
Trump Coins
And now Trump Bibles
You left out Trump NFT's
eric76
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Best Bibles ever.
I believe that the copyrights, if any, have likely expired by now. How soon before we see others copying them and selling them for $20 each?
redcrayon
AG
This is an odd rant. People make money selling Bibles everyday. Is OP flipping tables at LifeWay? Boycotting Amazon? Protesting outside of churches with bookstores?

I don't even like DJT Jr. but this seems like selective outrage.
No Spin Ag
redcrayon said:

This is an odd rant. People make money selling Bibles everyday. Is OP flipping tables at LifeWay? Boycotting Amazon? Protesting outside of churches with bookstores?

I don't even like DJT Jr. but this seems like selective outrage.

This is politics, selective outrage is SOP, even if sometimes there's a relatively decent reason for it.
Pookers
AG
Sq 17 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

Trump Hotels
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump Ice
Trump Mattresses
Trump Ties
Trump Suits
Trump Coins
And now Trump Bibles
You left out Trump NFT's
The NFTs that sold out in 12 hours and netted 4MM?
oh no
AG
not surprised at all that bibles trigger leftists to much.
LMCane
what is frankly bizarre is the Trumps have hundreds of millions of dollars (allegedly)

why are they constantly grifting?
LMCane
Tom Doniphon said:

I'm definitely no Trump acolyte, but what can his son do that y'all wouldn't consider "grifting"? Dude is helping - regardless of his intent or lack of - sell and "endorse" the Bible.... what on earth is so horrible about that?

if he is just some altruistic Christian-

why wouldn't he just cut a commercial and give away free bibles?
LMCane
shiftyandquick said:

Christian Values is something that Putin has been selling to the Russian people as well.

At least modestly hypocritical.
you mean the guy who cheated on his wife- so that he could divorce her and get with the ex-wife of Gavin Newsome is a bit hypocritical?

no way.
Tom Doniphon
No idea.... just saying I'm not in the stone casting business on this deal.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The country is burning to the ground and the best Lefty can come up with as a distraction is

ZOMG!!1! Don Jr is selling BIBLES!!!!

useful idiots gonna useful idiots
Funky Winkerbean
AG
LMCane said:

Tom Doniphon said:

if he is just some altruistic Christian-

why wouldn't he just cut a commercial and give away free bibles?

Altruistic like Barack and Joe?
Tanya 93
This conversation would be totally different if it was Sasha Obama or Barbara Bush doing this...
cecil77
AG
Look, this is really bad optics. Any one, like me, that voted for him twice but didn't like the antics is pushed further away. DJT seems to have turned into a money gathering organization, which trivializes any seriousness he may still have about actually helping the country. The number of emails begging for money that my wife gets is amazing. I'm in the camp that he's too old anyway, so it hasn't changed my position.

But it's really sad. Almost as sad as the posters on this thread that don't think that (at least) it's in poor taste.

He has absolutely jumped the shark.
Maroon Dawn
AG
cecil77 said:

Look, this is really bad optics. Any one, like me, that voted for him twice but didn't like the antics is pushed further away. DJT seems to have turned into a money gathering organization, which trivializes any seriousness he may still have about actually helping the country. The number of emails begging for money that my wife gets is amazing. I'm in the camp that he's too old anyway, so it hasn't changed my position.

But it's really sad. Almost as sad as the posters on this thread that don't think that (at least) it's in poor taste.

You're asking us to care about a mote of dust while the rest of the house is on fire and the media tells us to ignore Joe and Hunter with matches and gas cans in their hands
redcrayon
AG
cecil77 said:

It's DJT Jr. who is promoting the Bibles, not DJT.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Selling bibles isn't a bad thing, but this specific packaging is showing no reverence to God.

God is not American. The governing documents of a country should not be within the same tomes of holy scripture. A countries flag should not be a venerated piece on or within a bible.
redcrayon
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Selling bibles isn't a bad thing, but this specific packaging is showing no reverence to God.

God is not American. The governing documents of a country should not be within the same tomes of holy scripture. A countries flag should not be a venerated piece on or within a bible.

Do NOT go shopping for Bibles. Your head will explode.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

cecil77 said:

You're asking us to care about a mote of dust while the rest of the house is on fire and the media tells us to ignore Joe and Hunter with matches and gas cans in their hands
Man, priorities. The governments of men will continue to be corrupt and corruptible. This is about mixing the corruption and authority of man with the incorruptible authority of God.

From a political lens yeah this is small potatoes in terms of scandal.

From a religion lens this is a big deal and nobody should be hawking bibles that venerate governments of man.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.