Grifter Trump Jr shilling "we the people Bibles"

12,176 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bryanisbest
ContinentalAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will my Trump NFTs go up in value if he wins in 2024?
fka ftc
For those who suffer from TDS, here is your way to spread the good news!!

https://www.biblesociety.org.uk/latest/ukraine/

Of course, no word on how to keep the Great Zelensky from closing churches and persecuting Russian orthodox christians.
Tom Doniphon
Jeeper79
AG
fka ftc said:

Of course, no word on how to keep the Great Zelensky from closing churches and persecuting Russian orthodox christians.
The Russian Orthodox Church has shown itself to be an extension of the kremlin. Their top officials have been complicit in spreading propaganda about the war.
pdc093

Im Gipper
In news shocking to no one, the usual suspects here to defend and deflect. Must protect orangemangod no matter what!!!

I'm Gipper
Keller6Ag91
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

https://wethepeoplebible.com/
Well, at least it's not the Trump or any non-Theologian translation with the steady KJV.

I'd rather folks be getting Bibles into the hands of everyone for minimal to no cost, but more importantly for people to read them, because as the old saying goes, if you allow it, the GOD's word will read you.

Certainly MUCH better than hocking pedophilia books like another political party.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
torrid
AG
Kimberly must be needing a new boob job.
FamousAgg
Enjoy
fka ftc
Jeeper79 said:

fka ftc said:

The Russian Orthodox Church has shown itself to be an extension of the kremlin. Their top officials have been complicit in spreading propaganda about the war.
Oh, well then that absolutely means we should persecute Christians because they do not align with our political priorities. Here I was worried we had moved on from these sorts of things.

Does that mean we can persecute all muslims now?
Pookers
AG
$70 bucks seems reasonable. Nice Bibles aint cheap.
fka ftc
BattleGrackle said:

Enjoy
I will.

I also give to The Gideons and would encourage others to do the same. Better yet, volunteer with them. its time better spent than complaining about another Christian selling bibles made in the USA.
stallion6
AG
BattleGrackle said:

C@LAg said:

BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

not as bad as the CURRENT president's son selling ****ty paintings with back-door access to the current president.

Using my religion to grift ticks me off. Sorry

Jesus would be flipping tables and swinging a whip over this
Maybe leave speaking for Jesus out of this discussion.
MouthBQ98
AG
Just kind of weird to me. Seems like a marketing scheme instead of part of a serious political run, but that's pretty much consistent with Trump. It just seems sort of a unserious, more than anything.
Robert L. Peters
People will eat it up! Guaranteed.

This is something you'd see on idiocracy..in fact that video reminds me of how that scene looked with the president of brawndo melting down lol.
Im Gipper
MouthBQ98 said:

Just kind of weird to me. Seems like a marketing scheme instead of part of a serious political run,but that's pretty much consistent with Trump. It just seems sort of a unserious, more than anything.

Hercule Poirot ladies & gentleman

I'm Gipper
No Spin Ag
MouthBQ98 said:

Just kind of weird to me. Seems like a marketing scheme instead of part of a serious political run, but that's pretty much consistent with Trump. It just seems sort of a unserious, more than anything.

If they're seeing the window of opportunity to make money off of an ever shrinking group of loyal fans, then it makes sense to try to get them to give their money for whatever reason that someone may need to want to give, even if it means buying a Bible; which this being a conservative group, you'd think they already have one or more.

But if they want to support by giving money that's on them.
FamousAgg
stallion6 said:

BattleGrackle said:

C@LAg said:

BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

not as bad as the CURRENT president's son selling ****ty paintings with back-door access to the current president.

Using my religion to grift ticks me off. Sorry

Jesus would be flipping tables and swinging a whip over this
Maybe leave speaking for Jesus out of this discussion.

I'm not speaking for Jesus, I'm comparing current events with biblical events.
fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

MouthBQ98 said:

If they're seeing the window of opportunity to make money off of an ever shrinking group of loyal fans, then it makes sense to try to get them to give their money for whatever reason that someone may need to want to give, even if it means buying a Bible; which this being a conservative group, you'd think they already have one or more.

Username does not check out. Your post is pure, unadulterated SPIN. Congrats...?

BTW - 1 in 5 Americans believe a Democrat will ultimately ban the Bible in the US.
fka ftc
Serious question though, can you get a copy printed upside down for his dad to read?
Tanya 93
fka ftc said:

Can you take a pic of your Trump shrine?
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Username does not check out. Your post is pure, unadulterated SPIN. Congrats...?

BTW - 1 in 5 Americans believe a Democrat will ultimately ban the Bible in the US.

Where's the Spin? That the diehard vocal supporters are shrinking, or that the Bible being sold is a way to make money, or that conservatives aren't traditionally Christian and likely already have a Bible at home, but if they want to buy one to support their guy that's on them.

1 in 5 can believe what they want. There's plenty of 1 in 5 on the left that believe all kinds of things that never come to fruition.
fka ftc
Tanya 93 said:

fka ftc said:

Which one?
Tanya 93
fka ftc said:

Tanya 93 said:

fka ftc said:

Which one?

Your favorite.
If it has blinking lights, that would be cool.
fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Where's the Spin? That the diehard vocal supporters are shrinking, or that the Bible being sold is a way to make money, or that conservatives aren't traditionally Christian and likely already have a Bible at home, but if they want to buy one to support their guy that's on them.

1 in 5 can believe what they want. There's plenty of 1 in 5 on the left that believe all kinds of things that never come to fruition.
I am not seeing where money is going to MAGA campaign or anything similar. Doubt Don Jr did anything more than get paid to endorse.

So a bible the is spun as patriotic and includes a copy of Constitution, etc and then endorsed by DJT Jr is supposedly a campaign raising / grifting exercise? Without additional information, that assumption feels like spin to me.

5 in 5 people can believe anything they want. That's sort of what being American used to be about.
fka ftc
Tanya 93 said:

fka ftc said:

Tanya 93 said:

fka ftc said:

Which one?

Your favorite.
If it has blinking lights, that would be cool.

Sure.

No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I am not seeing where money is going to MAGA campaign or anything similar. Doubt Don Jr did anything more than get paid to endorse.

So a bible the is spun as patriotic and includes a copy of Constitution, etc and then endorsed by DJT Jr is supposedly a campaign raising / grifting exercise? Without additional information, that assumption feels like spin to me.

5 in 5 people can believe anything they want. That's sort of what being American used to be about.

I doubt we'll ever know the full story behind this, but if it is only a paid endorsement, and no money from each Bible, that's going to DJT Jr or whomever, then good for him for not being what people, thanks to history, assume. I'll be more than happy to give props where they're due.

True about the 5 out of 5. I think people should believe in what they want, it's only when they become vocal or act in non friendly ways that those beliefs cause problems.
fka ftc
Agree. People can believe what they want and should treat others with respect and not judge. Don Jr selling bibles doesn't need to be called grifting and him judged without some sort of indication that is what he's doing.
BoydCrowder13
fka ftc said:

Agree. People can believe what they want and should treat others with respect and not judge. Don Jr selling bibles doesn't need to be called grifting and him judged without some sort of indication that is what he's doing.

Can't blame the assumption considering that's the way they make money:

Trump Hotels
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump: The Game
Trump Ice
Trump Mattresses
Trump Ties
Trump Suits
Trump Coins
And now Trump Bibles
PA24
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

Trump Hotels
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump Ice
Trump Mattresses
Trump Ties
Trump Suits
Trump Coins
And now Trump Bibles
Business is to make money by working.

Biden and other career politicians make money by legally stealing tax dollars.
fka ftc
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

Trump Hotels
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump Ice
Trump Mattresses
Trump Ties
Trump Suits
Trump Coins
And now Trump Bibles

We The People bibles. Other than DJT Jr endorsing, then not sure how this relates to others.

The outrage against bibles is bizarre to me. If putting Trumps name on a Bible gets someone to read it, where's the harm?
littlebigman
No Spin Ag said:

True about the 5 out of 5. I think people should believe in what they want, it's only when they become vocal that those beliefs cause problems.
So, it's okay to believe what you want but you can't voice it or it becomes a problem?
FamousAgg
You wouldn't have any problem with Hunter Biden selling bibles?
No Spin Ag
littlebigman said:

No Spin Ag said:

True about the 5 out of 5. I think people should believe in what they want, it's only when they become vocal that those beliefs cause problems.
So, it's okay to believe what you want but you can't voice it or it becomes a problem?

I wasn't clear. My bad.

I meant that anyone could think what they want, but sometimes when they speak their thoughts or act on them, especially in an aggressive or abusive way, it can cause problems.

For example, anyone can think all (fill in the blank) suck, and nothing will happen, but if that person starts going up to them and getting in their face telling them they think they suck, they might not like that and thrash that person.
geoag58
AG
Leftist are stilled cowed and afraid of all things Trump, it brings me endless amusement to see.

When Donald takes the oath in January 2025 will you leftists watch the ceremony?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.