Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,681 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
Old McDonald
How long do you want to ignore this user?
johnnyblaze36 said:

Why is it okay for the media and every Dem politician to dispute 2016 for four years straight but it's not okay for any Republican to question the validity of 2020 that saw people boarding up windows in the middle of the night, water pipes bursting, etc? Nothing remotely close to that even took place when Trump won. Instead it was all just RUSSIA!
republicans are free to question 2020 to their hearts' content, no one is stopping them. it was just a losing campaign strategy this year. most voters seemed tired of the whining, which is why republicans who distanced themselves from trump and stop the steal rhetoric did so much better than who embraced it.
Ag06Law
AG
What's the evidence this one was stolen? Schwikert was trailing in his house seat, but came back and won with the count over the past few days. Did they decide to steal the governor's race but not the house?
Ciboag96
Stalling stalling stalling so the Democrat printers can go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NO MODERN ELECTION SHOULD TAKE THAT LONG TO COUNT

NOBODY SHOULD OVERSEE THE ELECTION WHO IS ON THE ****ING BALLOT

YOU ARE TELLING ME 10% MORE REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR TREASURER THAN GOVERNOR?

****ING BULL***** THIS IS ******* ****ING WAR
titan
S
Ciboag96 said:

Stalling stalling stalling so the Democrat printers can go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Foreign peers corresponding with are especially laughing at the italics. They wonder just how gullible all are, or if our media is really that 100% crooks not to call it out.
CrockerAg98
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Yes. Yes they did. We regroup, quit *****ing about "stolen elections", build a ****ing platform, and move on.
Gigem314
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
You've moved on to stronger things than weed, haven't you?
Blind Democrat loyalty is more effective than any drug it seems.
wasntme
LegalDrugPusher said:

Hungry Ojos said:

I honestly can't tell if LDP is the world's greatest internet troll or if he's being serious.

Either way, your posts are so cringe it makes me want to take a shower.

It's pretty sad that mentioning that someone's a strong believer in Christ makes you cringe you got problems dude
I'm pretty sure that's NOT what made him feel cringy.
CondensedFogAggie
Layne Staley said:

Democracy was on the ballot and it was stolen.

Treason

Atta boy, take all that evidence to the judges in every court you can find, for America. Name your evidence something grand, like the kraken or something.

Also, twitter clickbait scam posts probably won't count as evidence to federal judges, even Federalist society member judges, but hey nobody's stopping you.
CondensedFogAggie
Ciboag96 said:

Brian Kemp did the same thing when he was elected governor over Stacey, when he was Secretary of State of Georgia. So feel free to call him an election fraud cheater.

And today what, another 7 congressional districts all but were decided for the Republicans? To pretty much ensure a Republican House? You ignore those you won and scream CHEATING in only the races you lost.

If you don't see how utterly ****ing brain dead that makes the likes of you sound, hey there's no helping ya. Keep screaming election fraud just like Trump, forget to bring a policy people might actually like, and keep getting disappointed in future elections.
Ciboag96
Media already running with election denier articles? INTERESTING THEY HAD THEM GENNED UP, ISNT IT

Media not questioning machine reading problems in GOP heavily polling stations? HMMMMMMM. WONDER WHY

Y'all can laugh all you want. This is how the United States is ****ing lost.
Deputy Travis Junior
Ags77 said:

Her strategy was bad, though. Telling the McCain republican supporters to get out (in ARIZONA), trying to be a female trump, and being a election denier is NOT a winning strategy in Arizona.

This. Don't know what she was thinking.
1) For better or for worse, AZ loved McCain and resents Trump for his feud with McCain.
2) AZ roundly rejected Trump republicanism in 2020.

Knowing this, she cozied up to Trump and tried to portray herself as the female version of him? Just bad strategy and a complete failure to read the room. Why would you make a view they rejected the cornerstone of your campaign strategy? As somebody said, show respect for Trump without endorsing his worldview (like Kemp) and she probably wins running away.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
mesocosm said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.

Thank you Arizona for not electing that loon

It definitely takes one loon to know another. You fit the bill.
deddog
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Inflation this month will rise more than how much Kari was "dominated"
Urban Ag
AG
NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Not sure what is worse. This post or the idiots that starred it.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

"Dominated" just sounds like incel masturbation material for these losers.
Grapesoda2525
Rockdoc said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Explain how.
First democrat governor there in 16 years. You have to be a pretty awful candidate to lose in a center right state like Arizona when they've demonstrated that they still prefer to elect republicans in state / local races.
redcrayon
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Rockdoc said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Explain how.
First democrat governor there in 16 years. You have to be a pretty awful candidate to lose in a center right state like Arizona when they've demonstrated that they still prefer to elect republicans in state / local races.

She didn't get dominated. You exaggerated.
CondensedFogAggie
Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Not sure what is worse. This post or the idiots that starred it.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

"Dominated" just sounds like incel masturbation material for these losers.
BigRobSA
TheEternalPessimist said:

shack009 said:

Teslag said:

Ags77 said:

Don't know the young lady, but I am impressed by her speaking ability. She is very polished, that's for sure.

Her strategy was bad, though. Telling the McCain republican supporters to get out (in ARIZONA), trying to be a female trump, and being a election denier is NOT a winning strategy in Arizona.

I can see her in some role going forward, though. She is talented.

Yep, had she been more Kemp than Trump she probably runs away with it

That's impossible for her. She and Trump are both lifelong Dems that just disagree with the woke stuff. Neither know anything about conservatism.
Trump knows nothing about conservatism?

I know of 3 SCOTUS judges (conservatives) that show he knows what conservatism is.... particularly with Gorsuch and Barrett.

He simply chose from a list compiled from Heritage Foundation.

He spent more than Obama did in 8, but in 4.

He can't spell "conservative", let alone govern like it.
K2-HMFIC
titan said:

Related to this, in some ways Laxalt's loss just to the north is even more suspect. You had a blackout and stoppage. And he was ahead. Wonder if Kari will get into that parallel? The fact is whatever one thinks of whether she is doing sour grapes or not, you had a raft of simultaneous machine failures in Arizona *on Election Day* when GOP was to vote the most in her state (by request). Rather convenient.

Wow…helluva conspiracy that the elect CCM but not Sisolak.

#splittickets
BMX Bandit
Quote:

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

It would be the most stunning choice in recent history. With no experience at all, I don't see how she has any shot at being on the ticket. Never elected to anything and no executive business experience

She needs to go push the message on media now and wait for a senate run.
SlimM
AG
What does Lara Trump think about all this?
powerbelly
AG
Sea Speed said:

Love how OP starts with the fact that "hE knows Kari PeRsOnaLlY"

We know because you talk about it more than a vegan crossfitter talks about both.
Who?mikejones!
Desantis would be insane to add lake to his ticket. Worse than Sarah Palin.
WaltonAg18
AG

Ouch.
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.
Old Sarge
AG
Hobbs did not do the ethical thing and recuse herself from the election counting process. The election was unnecessarily dragged out, and vote totals and percentages don't follow convention across the board, and Hobbs "miraculously does way better than expected in critical counties, the longer it goes she eeks across the finish line.

That is not an honest and fair election, obviously, and is sickening the people of Arizona would just let it happen.

What is disgusting though, is the Republican pParty leadership did not lift a finger to help her fight the obvious shenanigans afoot. If that would have been a lineage RINO "R", Heaven and Earth would be moved to provide the best election lawyers, and election post-mortem of the goings on. But nothing. Not. A. Peep.

LDP, God bless you brother for the good fight, but you definitely are walking among snakes disguised as friends whilst fighting the DemocRats.
"Green" is the new RED.
redcrayon
AG
Liz Cheney should lay low. She got primaried. Libs like her J6 agenda but they won't like her voting record.
aTmAg
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.
LOL.. This is the only true purpose of this entire thread.

It's getting pathetic.
Ag CPA
AG
I bet that she runs third-party if Trump and Biden emerge again in 24.
Daddy
AG
She won and will continue to win.

Cabal couldn't ket her win despite dominating. They cheated their tails off and it will show
Sea Speed
AG
aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.

Its not getting pathetic, it has been pathetic for a long time.
redcrayon
AG
Ag CPA said:

I bet that she runs third-party if Trump and Biden emerge again in 24.

Probably.
redcrayon
AG
aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.

Some of y'all are obsessed with this. It's one of the weirder phenomena on here.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Another thread dominated by liberal hate. Too bad none of you are mature enough to engage in policy discussions.
aTmAg
AG
redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.
Some of y'all are obsessed with this. It's one of the weirder phenomena on here.
It is indeed weird as hell that somebody feels the need to name drop every chance they can. As if meeting politicians is some sort of achievement.
redcrayon
AG
aTmAg said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.
It is indeed weird as hell that somebody feels the need to name drop every chance they can. As if meeting politicians is some sort of achievement.

It's just weird to me that it bothers a few of you so much. But there are definitely a few people on here that rub me completely the wrong way so that I get.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.