Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,626 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.

You'll hear from her alright

Probably just enough for her to tell you to quit mentioning her name

What a cringy post
johnnyblaze36
AG
Old McDonald said:

bold strategy to double down on election denialism when it cost Rs races all over the country this cycle, including her own
Cheating is what cost them elections all over the country. Every major Dem in the country along with the media spent every waking hour for four years straight calling Trump an illegitimate President and they somehow did just fine this election cycle.

Any honest person with a functional brain knows there is no way in hell that a putz like Katie Hobbs who ran slave auctions and was too afraid to debate actually beat the most polished candidate of the entire elections season.

She was -700 to win on election day and it wasn't even supposed to be close. Pollsters and offshore oddsmakers simply don't get things this wrong.
Jbob04
AG
So much cringe OP.
Ags77
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Old McDonald said:

bold strategy to double down on election denialism when it cost Rs races all over the country this cycle, including her own
Cheating is what cost them elections all over the country. Every major Dem in the country along with the media spent every waking hour for four years straight calling Trump an illegitimate President and they somehow did just fine this election cycle.

Any honest person with a functional brain knows there is no way in hell that a putz like Katie Hobbs who ran slave auctions and was too afraid to debate actually beat the most polished candidate of the entire elections season.

She was -700 to win on election day and it wasn't even supposed to be close. Pollsters and offshore oddsmakers simply don't get things this wrong.

Yep and we couldn't lose to app st. We were like 20 point favorites.
Gigem
LegalDrugPusher
I will be the bigger man tonight over these haters!!

Dan Scott
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Old McDonald said:

Except 2016 presidential election
blacksox
TheEternalPessimist said:

Hungry Ojos said:

I honestly can't tell if LDP is the world's greatest internet troll or if he's being serious.

Either way, your posts are so cringe it makes me want to take a shower.

It's hard to wash the stench of innocent baby corpses off ...... and even when you do.... your conscience is still seared and dirty.

A shower only masks the stench.

Son, are you on drugs or just lost?
Teslag
AG
Dan Scott said:

Kari lake will be this decades sarah palin to the Rs

So she's going to lose us an easy house seat in 14 years?
BG Knocc Out
Teslag said:

In all fairness he's probably just really high

"Probably"?
No Spin Ag
shack009 said:

Correction said:

Oh lawd, here we go.

Yeah, that's why they didn't pick you.

Yeah, but it's 2 years until the next election, so it could be with this tweet that she's hoping to get picked up by OAN or Newmaxx, or by Trump when he "surprises" is tomorrow by telling everyone he's running again. If she's doubling down on the maga, then those are her best bets to stay relevant for a while longer.
Old McDonald
johnnyblaze36 said:

Old McDonald said:

Cheating is what cost them elections all over the country.
dem strategists and politicians are praying you and others like you maintain this mentality and continue pushing candidates who do too. they're easy to beat.

kari made the miscalculation of hitching herself to trump's wagon and indulging in his incessant 2020 grievances. that was a poison pill this cycle (see also: mastriano), republicans who distanced themselves from this strategy cleaned up last week (desantis, kemp). no one but herself to blame.
LegalDrugPusher
So lost by 20,000 votes not 1 million. You think all what you said is the difference in 20k votes? Had Karin Taylor Robson won the primary she would have beaten Hobbs?
LegalDrugPusher
No Spin Ag said:

shack009 said:

Correction said:

Oh lawd, here we go.

Yeah, but it's 2 years until the next election, so it could be with this tweet that she's hoping to get picked up by OAN or Newmaxx, or by Trump when he "surprises" is tomorrow by telling everyone he's running again. If she's doubling down on the maga, then those are her best bets to stay relevant for a while longer.

Kari with her talent can get a job with Fox News easy
TexasAggie73
AG
Most losers are fine after elections. I'm sorry I meant to say most people that lose elections are fine afterwords.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Why is it okay for the media and every Dem politician to dispute 2016 for four years straight but it's not okay for any Republican to question the validity of 2020 that saw people boarding up windows in the middle of the night, water pipes bursting, etc? Nothing remotely close to that even took place when Trump won. Instead it was all just RUSSIA!
shack009
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Why is it okay for the media and every Dem politician to dispute 2016 for four years straight but it's not okay for any Republican to question the validity of 2020 that saw people boarding up windows in the middle of the night, water pipes bursting, etc? Nothing remotely close to that even took place when Trump won. Instead it was all just RUSSIA!

Does it matter why? But those are the rules. Republicans need to figure it out and learn how to win. But I suppose they would rather just ***** about not having power than actually win elections.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

No Spin Ag said:

shack009 said:

Correction said:

Oh lawd, here we go.

Kari with her talent can get a job with Fox News easy

That's what she should do because no way DeSantis is having her for a running mate with her close ties to Trump and these tweets she has been putting out. He's too smart for that. I wanted her to win too.
RGLAG85
AG
blacksox said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

Hungry Ojos said:

I honestly can't tell if LDP is the world's greatest internet troll or if he's being serious.

Either way, your posts are so cringe it makes me want to take a shower.

It's hard to wash the stench of innocent baby corpses off ...... and even when you do.... your conscience is still seared and dirty.

A shower only masks the stench.

Son, are you on drugs or just lost?
No, just describing you aptly!
BoydCrowder13
Not even bashing but why on earth would DeSantis pick her. It is like the left holding up Stacy Abrams or Beto. She didn't win. The end.

She is not qualified to be VP. Her resume is local news anchor. If she was governor, sure. But she is not. I hate the failing upwards trend in politics currently. Don't win Senator? Run for Governor! Don't win Governor? Run for VP!
Gbr1971
CrockerAg98
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

So lost by 20,000 votes not 1 million. You think all what you said is the difference in 20k votes? Had Karin Taylor Robson won the primary she would have beaten Hobbs?

Honestly, that's a great question. Keri was, imo, more polished. However, she was also much more brash. She doesn't need to apologize for it. If that's how she is, own it. Would Robson have played any better? Maybe with the moderates, but maybe she doesn't pull out the MAGA base? Would Keri have won if she toned it down until she was in office?

I almost think it was at the point where, like Trump, people may have been voting AGAINST someone, as opposed to voting for someone. Different dynamic.

Ah well. Regroup, and we move on.
shack009
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

It also looks really stupid when Rs play this game. Ted Cruz on the View and Kari Lake when asked. If you think the election was stolen, explain why. Don't say "we can say it because Dems said it." Aren't we supposed to be smarter than them?
Madagascar
AG
Not sure that word means what you think it means. She lives in a state with all the problems in the world and is being cheated from being able to fix it. If she doesn't fight this, I will have lost a large amount of respect for her.
Ellis Wyatt
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Put the weed down.
Teslag
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Not even bashing but why on earth would DeSantis pick her. It is like the left holding up Stacy Abrams or Beto. She didn't win. The end.

She is not qualified to be VP. Her resume is local news anchor. If she was governor, sure. But she is not. I hate the failing upwards trend in politics currently. Don't win Senator? Run for Governor! Don't win Governor? Run for VP!

Exactly. A DeSantis/Youngkin would be formidable
shack009
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Because she owned the libs by pointing out their hypocrisy.

She's so new to the right that she still thinks she's making a good point when she points out liberal hypocrisy. She still hasn't learned libs don't care about hypocrisy.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
You've moved on to stronger things than weed, haven't you?
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Layne Staley
AG
Democracy was on the ballot and it was stolen.

Treason
LegalDrugPusher
shack009 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

She's so new to the right that she still thinks she's making a good point when she points out liberal hypocrisy. She still hasn't learned libs don't care about hypocrisy.

So you are saying you don't care about hypocrisy?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I don't mind if Lake or Oz or Trump or some other celebrity wants to run for office. But is it too much to ask that the candidate have been an active conservative at some level of the process before they announce their candidacy? Some people change their fundamental beliefs, true, and welcome to the party to volunteer, but those aren't the folks I want in elected office frankly.
NICU Dad
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Not sure what is worse. This post or the idiots that starred it.
titan
S

Related to this, in some ways Laxalt's loss just to the north is even more suspect. You had a blackout and stoppage. And he was ahead. Wonder if Kari will get into that parallel? The fact is whatever one thinks of whether she is doing sour grapes or not, you had a raft of simultaneous machine failures in Arizona *on Election Day* when GOP was to vote the most in her state (by request). Rather convenient.
blacksox
Layne Staley said:

Democracy was on the ballot and it was stolen.

Treason

Wise post, fine sir. Democracy manifest.
shack009
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

shack009 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

So you are saying you don't care about hypocrisy?

I'm saying it's not an intelligent argument to say "They're stupid too." But you knew that.

If I thought hypocrisy was ok I'd be a dem.
TexAgs91
AG
Another stolen election? How long are the people of this country going to stand for this?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.