Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,605 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.
Grapesoda2525
She got dominated.
Teslag
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

By 0.8%?
TheEternalPessimist
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
It took a week of fraudulent election stalling in addition to deliberate voter disenfranchisement for her to get "dominated" by 1%.......

What an idiotic post.

EDIT: correction -- less than 1%. Thanks Teslag.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Rockdoc
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Explain how.
Teslag
AG
In all fairness he's probably just really high
TefIon Don
AG
Tell her to follow Desantis's lead and distance herself from Trump.
Im Gipper
She will beat Sinema. Or make a fortune on the pundit circuit. Either way, best of luck to her.

I'm Gipper
Hungry Ojos
"STICK A FORK IN IT!"
ApachePilot
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.

Maybe but AZ suffers and thus America
IslanderAg04
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Wrong, Beto got dominated.
Tom Doniphon
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Bless your heart.
ApachePilot
AG
I'd ask for recounts
YouBet
AG
Teslag said:

In all fairness he's probably just really high
I don't smoke a lot of weed but maybe hyperbole is a symptom of it.
Bunk Moreland
Sims
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

TikkaShooter
Here come the "there are bigger and better things ahead, keep you chin up" posts to make everyone feel better about their party being torn (and continuing to be torn) apart by orange man.

Love to see it.
Teslag
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Here come the "there are bigger and better things ahead, keep you chin up" posts to make everyone feel better about their party being torn (and continuing to be torn) apart by orange man.

Love to see it.

Here's the rando post by the faux outdoors board poster that's pro gun control

Oh, and sorry you lost the house. Maybe Nancy will more time to keep her husbands male prostitutes out of her home
geoag58
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Don't you mean dominionated?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
aginlakeway
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Using what metric?
themissinglink
AG
She'll have a prosperous career on newsmax or infowars
Correction
ApachePilot said:

I'd ask for recounts
Unless the margin is 100 or so votes, good luck with that.
Correction
TefIon Don said:

Tell her to follow Desantis's lead and distance herself from Trump.
LOL

Ags77
AG
Don't know the young lady, but I am impressed by her speaking ability. She is very polished, that's for sure.

Her strategy was bad, though. Telling the McCain republican supporters to get out (in ARIZONA), trying to be a female trump, and being a election denier is NOT a winning strategy in Arizona.

I can see her in some role going forward, though. She is talented.
Gigem
mesocosm
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Thank you Arizona for not electing that loon
shack009
AG
How do you have the balls to post this? She needs to go away forever now. Donated to Obama in 12 and has no grasp on conservative ideas. She did an interview a month ago and didn't know what ESG was.

The Conservative party should run actual conservatives.
Ribbed Paultz
LegalDrugPusher said:

Cringe
Teslag
AG
Ags77 said:

Don't know the young lady, but I am impressed by her speaking ability. She is very polished, that's for sure.

Her strategy was bad, though. Telling the McCain republican supporters to get out (in ARIZONA), trying to be a female trump, and being a election denier is NOT a winning strategy in Arizona.

Yep, had she been more Kemp than Trump she probably runs away with it
shack009
AG
Teslag said:

Ags77 said:

That's impossible for her. She and Trump are both lifelong Dems that just disagree with the woke stuff. Neither know anything about conservatism.
TheEternalPessimist
shack009 said:

How do you have the balls to post this? She needs to go away forever now. Donated to Obama in 12 and has no grasp on conservative ideas. She did an interview a month ago and didn't know what ESG was.

Candace Owens was a liberal in 2012.

People can change.
--

TheEternalPessimist
shack009 said:

Teslag said:

Ags77 said:

That's impossible for her. She and Trump are both lifelong Dems that just disagree with the woke stuff. Neither know anything about conservatism.
Trump knows nothing about conservatism?

I know of 3 SCOTUS judges (conservatives) that show he knows what conservatism is.... particularly with Gorsuch and Barrett.
--

titan
S

Quote:

Here's the rando post by the faux outdoors board poster that's pro gun control
Isn't that an oxymoron?!
shack009
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

shack009 said:

Candace Owens was a liberal in 2012.

People can change.

Candace Owens still only talks about black voters. Sounds pretty liberal to me.
Hungry Ojos
I honestly can't tell if LDP is the world's greatest internet troll or if he's being serious.

Either way, your posts are so cringe it makes me want to take a shower.

shack009
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

shack009 said:

Teslag said:

Ags77 said:

Trump knows nothing about conservatism?

I know of 3 SCOTUS judges (conservatives) that show he knows what conservatism is.... particularly with Gorsuch and Barrett.

He didn't know who any of those people were until the federalist society gave him a list to pick from. Good for him for picking from the list.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.