NIL Gone Wild

19,224 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexasRebel
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tara VanDerveer clips from body building competition.

Burdizzo
AG
GigEmJake17 said:

Hot girl privilege is the only true privilege in this country

And as the old saying goes, it doesn't matter how good looking and nice she is, someone somewhere is tired of her shtt.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
The Collective said:

I don't get women. I've never demanded guys like Tom Brady or Brad Pitt stop profiting off their good looks. Why are ugly women so offended by beautiful women using their looks for advancement?
Woman here so I'll give my take. First, I'm going to say I think that on average, men have nothing on women when it comes to competition. EVERYTHING is a competition between women and it starts young. We have, at least some degree, control over how we do in academics or the business world. We don't have control over whether or not we are born attractive. And, while we do have control over weight, that's often not as easy to control as making a good grade on a test or excelling at work. So, you don't want to have an "unfair" disadvantage so you attack the areas where you feel you come up short. So, if a woman is beautiful and more successful for it, the lesser woman will want to tear her down.

Women are brutal. We don't do ourselves up to look good for men. That's just a bonus. More times than not, it's to compete with other women. I'll stand by that statement.
fka ftc
BlueTaze said:

Hey coach, how many steps back is this for women?

Thank you for this pic. This dude is a doppelganger for an employee of mine.

We are making it a poster to hang in the office with a plaque congratulating him on a good season.

He's a retired SEAL so the muscles and tats are on point. Hell, I need to make sure this is not him

Blue parachute for making my day, along with an office full of laughs.
Pinochet11
A Net Full of Jello said:

The Collective said:

I don't get women. I've never demanded guys like Tom Brady or Brad Pitt stop profiting off their good looks. Why are ugly women so offended by beautiful women using their looks for advancement?
Woman here so I'll give my take. First, I'm going to say I think that on average, men have nothing on women when it comes to competition. EVERYTHING is a competition between women and it starts young. We have, at least some degree, control over how we do in academics or the business world. We don't have control over whether or not we are born attractive. And, while we do have control over weight, that's often not as easy to control as making a good grade on a test or excelling at work. So, you don't want to have an "unfair" disadvantage so you attack the areas where you feel you come up short. So, if a woman is beautiful and more successful for it, the lesser woman will want to tear her down.

Women are brutal. We don't do ourselves up to look good for men. That's just a bonus. More times than not, it's to compete with other women. I'll stand by that statement.
this is because women rate themselves way higher than they really are men much better about accurately gauging themselves in society.
Buzzy

The Collective said:

I started reading a scifi/supernatural few series by a female author and all of her protagonists are women. She crosses a lot of age ranges in her books, but the insight into the female mind is really interesting. Y'all start psyops really early on, and it never stops.
Wild West Pimp Style
The Banned

The Collective said:

Agree with the last line especially, but my wife claims the same in general. Women are so focused on being better than the other women they know, it's all they know in how to value themselves. It's also what leads to all the gossip. This issue leads some women to only being friends with women they feel are below them in some capacity. Also seems why women are so hellbent in being able to "do whatever a man can do" rather than finding value in what only they can do as women
TRADUCTOR
Innocent
Urban Ag
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

GeorgiAg said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

GeorgiAg said:

Remember her? Same deal. This was before NIL, but she got a modeling career out of it.

If she had been born a decade later, she would have vaulted to number 1 on the lists with millions of followers on social media.
Yeah, she missed out on millions. So did our boy Johnny Football.

Manziel would have literally taken a paycut to go the NFL if NIL has been around. He was the most popular athlete in the US, even including the pros for 2 years.
I have felt for years, literally since 2014, that this fact is what drove him off the cliff. He knew perfectly well he was the most popular athlete in sports. They couldn't stop talking about him. He was followed around by the paparazzi. And everyone from ESPN to Kliff Kingsbury got rich off of it, except for him. I think he always had some issues but that drove him nuts. Everyone profited but him.
Iowaggie
AG
aggiez03 said:

Don't forget our favorite hurdler...

This just popped up on my twitter feed, not really a track or Aggie account either.

RGLAG85
AG
GeorgiAg said:

She has blown up on TikTok too. This video has over TWENTY MILLION views. That's a huge number of eyeballs.

edit: I looked it up. The average NFL game has 15 million viewers.

https://www.tiktok.com/@livvy/video/7145936214468840750?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

And I'm about 10,000 of those views, and hold on........

Now 10,001.
AggieVictor10
AG
Pinochet11 said:

FriscoKid said:

wish I was that bench and that she farted.

Bruh.
AggieVictor10
AG
But i get it.
milner79
ProgN said:

Gymnast earning up to $2m-a-year from endorsements and posting sexy pics is slammed by leading coach | Daily Mail Online

She could crack my head like a walnut and I wouldn't mind. There's a lot worse ways to leave this earth.

Thanks for starting the ******LSU Hotties****** thread. Someone had to do it.
Gator92
AG
Update:

Quote:

Third-ranked Utah gymnastics hosted sixth-ranked LSU in Salt Lake City for its season-opener on Friday night and Olivia Dunne fans were out in full force. It led to a scene unlike any other in the sport, for both good and for bad.

Dunne, 20, is one of the biggest names in collegiate athletics. She has 6.6 million followers on TikTok, 2.7 million followers on Instagram and an estimated NIL valuation of more than $2.5 million.
Quote:

While their attendance and fandom was harmless, if not encouraged, it reached a point that crossed a line. They repeatedly chanted "we want Livvy" over Utah and LSU gymnasts throughout the night despite the fact that she was not competing
https://www.outkick.com/utah-utes-gymnastics-gym-lsu-olivia-livvy-dunne-fans-disrespect-hoffman-security/

I guess a bunch of white 15 y/o boys are scary.

Maybe there is hope after all...

And of course "momma bear"...

Quote:

I am a mother of a Utah gymnast, as we were walking to the car the group swarmed my daughter and her teammate. They literally said to their faces, you are not Livvy but you will do, can we get a picture. [The group] also called my daughter Livvy 2.0. They were so rude and disrespectful. It was very hard for mama bear not to come out.

Jennifer Deeds Hoffman
And the reason women's gymnastics is more popular than men's...

ETA

Fins Up!
AG
She is smoking hot!

Next question.
aggiefan09
AG
Best to not let the new OC see this thread. Might have a problem on our hands.
CSTXAg92
AG
FriscoKid said:

I imagine her sentiment regarding the hand wringing over her NIL deals:

"Sorry, not sorry."
cbr
AG

The Collective said:

Uhhhh, username?
deddog
AG
The Collective said:

Envy and Greed posing as feminism
one MEEN Ag
AG

The Collective said:

You didn't take this point to its logical end. The reason women compete so hard against one another is because of the attention of men. It might not be for immediate attention or for anyone in particular in that moment, but its because of wanting what men offer - security. Don't compete and you don't get the best spots.

Which judging by the ire this LSU gymnast gets means marrying a rich man at probably 23 and spending a life of leisure live blogging about recipes, exercise, and mindfulness while the help takes care of 1-2 kids.

akm91
AG
She married golf pro, Rickie Fowler
LegalDrugPusher
GigEmJake17 said:

Hot girl privilege is the only true privilege in this country

It works with my wife and I don't resist
CondensedFogAggie
Gator92 said:

Quote:

I am a mother of a Utah gymnast, as we were walking to the car the group swarmed my daughter and her teammate. They literally said to their faces, you are not Livvy but you will do, can we get a picture. [The group] also called my daughter Livvy 2.0. They were so rude and disrespectful. It was very hard for mama bear not to come out.

Jennifer Deeds Hoffman
And the reason women's gymnastics is more popular than men's...

ETA

Yeah this goes way beyond 'oh hell she's hot' horny teenagers into legit starstruck hardcore followers territory.

I guess an active, highly popular social media account alone can elicit such devotion nowadays, despite not being a super popular singer, actor, or have some skill that sets her way above her peers.
Shooz in Katy
AG
EclipseAg said:

Livvy Dunne is the perfect storm.

Not only is she incredibly hot, but she's a gymnast who is popular with young gymnasts, of which there must be thousands. So she has two kinds of fans ... dudes and young dudettes.

Her TV commercial is brutal, though. She should stick to the IG.

I have seen it too. Worst performance since the white dudes in the 1985 Bears Superbowl Shuffle video.
All I do is Nguyen
How has no one brought up volleyball girls butts?? They are MILES ahead of most female athletes.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
The Collective said:

As another example.... the highest paid models BY FAR...are women not men. Which is mostly supported by women who purchase the clothes, perfumes, makeup, shoes and other products they shill.

They are loved by 75% of the women out there and reviled by the other 25% (the fat and ugly ones).

Women are women's worst enemy in a social media context.

IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Dunne, 20, is one of the biggest names in collegiate athletics. She has 6.6 million followers on TikTok, 2.7 million followers on Instagram and an estimated NIL valuation of more than $2.5 million.
Geeez at this pace, she should highly consider becoming a career student.
TexasRebel
AG

I'd curl her toes.
sleepybeagle
AG
Quote:

It is not ok to blame any athlete/celebrity when fan behavior crosses the line. In a sport where all the girls wear nothing but leotards stop suggesting that how Livvy dresses means she deserves this in any way. Stop shaming girls for the behavior of boys.
One of the primary "super powers" of a woman is her femininity and sexuality. Women can use this "power" to control and manipulate men. A "Lady" is a woman who is aware of her sexuality and understand when and when not to flaunt.

One of the primary "super powers" of a man is his physical strength. Men can use this strength to manipulate and control women. A "Gentleman" is a man who controls this physical strength.

If we shame a boy for wrongly using his physical strength against a girl... why is it not wrong to shame a girl for wrongly using her sexuality against a boy?
Picard
AG
TexasRebel said:

I'd curl her toes.

Yeah that was kinda weird but we're back in the club.....

Cromagnum
AG
All A. No T.

CowPieAndFries
GeorgiAg said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

GeorgiAg said:

Remember her? Same deal. This was before NIL, but she got a modeling career out of it.

If she had been born a decade later, she would have vaulted to number 1 on the lists with millions of followers on social media.
Yeah, she missed out on millions. So did our boy Johnny Football.

She married PGA player Rickie Fowler. I think she good for da dough.
Muy
AG
FriscoKid said:

She looks identical to my younger son's gf
Psycho Bunny
Muy said:

FriscoKid said:

She looks identical to my younger son's gf
You know the rule.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.