Lauren Boebert

29,174 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Teslag
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
William K. Klingaman said:

Are you saying she's smarter because she has a law degree? I know some lawyers who - outside of their trade - are complete idiots with no common sense.

I think what he's saying is you'd not have to be smart to have a degree. SJL has a degree from Yale and a law degree from UVA, yet she couldn't find the United States on a one sided globe.
CDUB98
AG
LOL

Number of degrees does not necessarily reflect the intelligence of a person.
blacksox
CDUB98 said:

LOL

But there is often times a correlation, no?
unmade bed
aTm2004 said:

Are you saying she's smarter because she has a law degree? I know some lawyers who - outside of their trade - are complete idiots with no common sense.

I think what he's saying is you'd not have to be smart to have a degree. SJL has a degree from Yale and a law degree from UVA, yet she couldn't find the United States on a one sided globe.

Correction, if you put a TV camera in front of it, she would find it in no time flat.
Agvet12
AG
blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

Absolutely not lol - for instance an MBA is essentially you paying for connections to move up to management and beyond. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.

Undergrad degrees essentially just say I'm "hirable" 80% or the time
blacksox
Agvet12 said:

blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

Absolutely not lol - for instance an MBA is essentially you paying for connections to move up to management and beyond. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.

I guess we'll disagree then. I don't see that moron Boebert summoning the mental capacity to pass civil procedure 1.
Grapesoda2525
Rockdoc
AG
blacksox said:

Agvet12 said:

blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

I guess we'll disagree then. I don't see that moron Boebert summoning the mental capacity to pass civil procedure 1.

Again, go look in the mirror and quit being so bitter.
AnScAggie
AG
blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

I have a PhD, have been a tenured faculty member and can say without a doubt some people with multiple degrees can't even figure out how to change a tire or turn on a breaker. No degrees don't make you smart, in many instances all they mean is you had the fortitude or lack of career opportunities so you stayed in school. If you don't believe that then look at the Adulting class phenomenon that started a decade ago, you had to teach people with college degrees and $100k jobs how to do simple adult crap like change an ac filter and simple stuff an illiterate person can figure out.
I am always wrong
Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.
Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Elected officials are public figures. There personal lives become relevant to the public just like celebrities and athletes.
That wasn't my question. I don't disagree that it's relevant. I'm asking you what the relevance is. WHY is it relevant?
titan
S
unmade bed said:

aTm2004 said:

Correction, if you put a TV camera in front of it, she would find it in no time flat.
Funny, DeSantis was just on Fox and pretty much slagged Yale - he said it had made him appreciate the ordinary more.
Rockdoc
AG
Why does staff just let these posters continue to spew hate on a legitimate thread. I don't get it.
Claverack
Sounds like she didn't get the job done with constituent services, the nuts and bolts of serving in the Congress. If you don't do that well, then you will be lucky to serve more than a term in office.

But I do find it funny to see the hand-wringing on Ms. Boebert's moral failings from those who knowingly put a pedophile into the White House in 2020.

Heal yourselves, preachers.

ChemEAg08
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert is 73 votes (also known as 0.02%) behind with still some reporting.
Ragoo
AG
blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

who is more intelligent - PhD in a liberal art or a high school educated level 3 CWI? Or an operations supervisor? Or an electrician?

There are a lot more "uneducated" but highly intelligent people out there.
rgag12
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert is 73 votes (also known as 0.02%) behind with still some reporting.

They got to get there cracks in now in case she wins
blacksox
AnScAggie said:

blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

I have a PhD, have been a tenured faculty member and can say without a doubt some people with multiple degrees can't even figure out how to change a tire or turn on a breaker. No degrees don't make you smart, in many instances all they mean is you had the fortitude or lack of career opportunities so you stayed in school. If you don't believe that then look at the Adulting class phenomenon that started a decade ago, you had to teach people with college degrees and $100k jobs how to do simple adult crap like change an ac filter and simple stuff an illiterate person can figure out.

Evening, Professor. The comment was inquiring about whether there was a correlation. Instead of addressing it, you chose to tell us about all the dumb people you work with.
blacksox
Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.
Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Elected officials are public figures. There personal lives become relevant to the public just like celebrities and athletes.
That wasn't my question. I don't disagree that it's relevant. I'm asking you what the relevance is. WHY is it relevant?

Because this women decided it was a good idea to marry a man carrying a criminal record for flashing his pecker at children. That shows poor decision making. She married a groomer.
Grapesoda2525
Stlkofta said:

Sounds like she didn't get the job done with constituent services, the nuts and bolts of serving in the Congress. If you don't do that well, then you will be lucky to serve more than a term in office.

But I do find it funny to see the hand-wringing on Ms. Boebert's moral failings from those who knowingly put a pedophile into the White House in 2020.

Look at how fast we dropped Al Frankenstein in Minnesota. What Roy Moore did was far worse and the GOP still came this close to sending him to congress.
I am always wrong
blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Because this women decided it was a good idea to marry a man carrying a criminal record for flashing his pecker at children. That shows poor decision making. She married a groomer.

Nancy Pelosi married somebody who drives drunk and commits insider trading.

Joe Biden is an actual pedophile who touches and sniffs young children.
Waffledynamics
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Stlkofta said:

Look at how fast we dropped Al Frankenstein in Minnesota. What Roy Moore did was far worse and the GOP still came this close to sending him to congress.
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/13/1117365135/roy-moore-defamation-suit-award-super-pac
ChemEAg08
AG
blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

So you're against groomers?
Claverack
Grapesoda2525 said:

Stlkofta said:

When Tara Reade came out, did you drop Xi Dumbthing?

When Ashley Biden's diary came out, did you drop Oldfinger?

When Hunter Biden's laptop came out, did you drop Pedo Pete?

Keep telling me Boebert is a moral failure.

But you know exactly what you voted for in 2020.

AnScAggie
AG
Dims "we're all for the poor working class person". Poor working class person makes it to congress - Dims "you didn't go to the right Ivy League school, therefore you're too stupid to be anything outside of menial labor".
Claverack
AnScAggie said:

Dims "we're all for the poor working class person". Poor working class person makes it to congress - Dims "you didn't go to the right Ivy League school, therefore you're too stupid to be anything outside of menial labor".

Bottom feeder at Delaware.

Bottom feeder at Syracuse Law School.

A man whose boss once noted his propensity to screw things up. A man whose coworker said he has been wrong on every foreign policy matter, Cold War included, for the last 40 years.

There are viruses in a Wuhan Lab displaying more mental activity in a second than Joseph Robinette Biden has engaged in his entire life.

This educated loser is President of the United States. We would better off digging up Franklin Pierce's corpse, handing him a bottle of booze, and sitting him down in the White House doing nothing but molting on the West Wing carpet.

AnScAggie
AG
Stlkofta said:

AnScAggie said:

Bottom feeder at Delaware.

Bottom feeder at Syracuse Law School.

A man whose boss once noted his propensity to screw things up. A man whose coworker said he has been wrong on every foreign policy matter, Cold War included, for the last 40 years.

There are viruses in a Wuhan Lab displaying more mental activity in a second than Joseph Robinette Biden has engaged in his entire life.

This educated loser is President of the United States. We would better off digging up Franklin Pierce's corpse, handing him a bottle of booze, and sitting him down in the White House doing nothing but molting on the West Wing carpet.

Daddy-O5
AG
Brutal
RAB91
Deleted...
TaxLawAg
Grapesoda2525 said:

Stlkofta said:

Oh look, the pothead's a dem and his brain is so fried he ACTUALLY believes democrats are morally superior to Republicans…while they push abortion for convenience up to …and AFTER…birth.

Holy *****
BusterAg
AG
blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

So you would agree that someone with a ******ed level IQ due to a stroke would be a bad senator.
Ag with kids
AG
blacksox said:

CDUB98 said:

LOL

Not necessarily...

How many degrees did Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Bill Gates or Elon Musk get?
BusterAg
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Stlkofta said:

How about sleeping with a Chinese spy? That's all OK?

Or starting your political career on your knees? No big deal?

AgBandsman
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

High moral standing only matters to Republican voters. It's incomparable to what the loons on the left do. They vote for anyone willing to sell their soul to satan.
TXAGFAN
AG
AgBandsman said:

Fear InoculAg said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

High moral standing only matters to Republican voters. It's incomparable to what the loons on the left do. They vote for anyone willing to sell their soul to satan.
One party holds themselves up as the moral authority…
sam callahan
Quote:

One party holds themselves up as the moral authority…

this is a joke, right?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.