Lauren Boebert

29,211 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Teslag
Aggrad08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.
And your side has people like Hank Johnson (Guam tipping over) SJL, AOC, Omar, Talib, Japayal, Hirono, etc. who have the collective IQ of a turnip.

Maybe we shouldn't elect objective ******s no matter what letter goes behind their name…
brazagg
AG
DCPD158 said:

blacksox said:

Because she's a semiliterate loon not fit to chair a book club, much less serve in Congress.
and Texans reelect Sheila Jackson Lee. Let's not go casting stones

Oh damn, I forgot all about SJL. I'm assuming she's still around?
DCPD158
AG
brazagg said:

DCPD158 said:

blacksox said:

Because she's a semiliterate loon not fit to chair a book club, much less serve in Congress.

Won 70% of the vote in her district last night
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
brazagg
AG
Of course she did.
Rapier108
brazagg said:

DCPD158 said:

blacksox said:

Of course, and it says a lot more about those who vote for her than SJL herself.
cevans_40
AG
blacksox said:

You voted for Biden. I would slow roll questioning anyone intelligence.
TaxLawAg
blacksox said:

Teslag said:

blacksox said:

Please take aoc comments to another thread

AOC graduated with honors from Boston University. She has two degrees. Boebert didn't make it out of high school.

Pssss..that doesn't mean she's smarter. I have 3 degrees and graduated at the top of every class I was a part of. There are plenty of people who didn't do near that who are much smarter than me.

Posts like this show how stupid Democrats really are. They really believe college makes someone smart.
Rockdoc
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.

You and blacksox need to look in the mirror. What you'll see are typical dems.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
blacksox said:

Teslag said:

blacksox said:

AOC graduated with honors from Boston University. She has two degrees. Boebert didn't make it out of high school.

Aaaaaaannnnnddd, you think this is an argument FOR university education???

AOC is an extreme idiot.

The fact that you defend her this way only indicates you don't realize your own post damns university "programming", not defends it.
DCPD158
AG
Rockdoc said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

You and blacksox need to look in the mirror. What you'll see are typical dems.
US Border Patrol - 22 week academy, taught Spanish and Immigration Law - High School diploma required

DEA - 18 week academy - College Degree required

When I was with the BP, DEA stood for Don't Expect Anything - morons

College degree means nothing in the real world
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Grapesoda2525
Teslag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Potheads complaining about people with GED's. I've seen it all.
The pothead card is getting old. It's going to be legal in half of the states soon. Half. There are wealthier and more successful people than you who smoke weed. You'd be surprised.

Go ahead and overlook her husbands criminal record and the extreme tackiness of her behavior / family. The GOP can run a better candidate if she loses and win he district by 15-20 points. I don't see the big deal.
sam callahan
Quote:

I'd settle for someone who understands "democracy is on the ballot" was a sham. Bonus points if they understand inflation is caused by government printing money.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I cant believe how quickly my last post turned blue. I love you all, degenerate people.

God bless the USA.
Teslag
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Teslag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

The pothead card is getting old. It's going to be legal in half of the states soon. Half. There are wealthier and more successful people than you who smoke weed. You'd be surprised.

Go ahead and overlook her husbands criminal record and the extreme tackiness of her behavior / family. The GOP can run a better candidate if she loses and win he district by 15-20 points. I don't see the big deal.

Every liberal is worse than the sorriest republican. Liberals are trash.
BTKAG97
AG
bilbobag said:

Mail in state?
Vote by mail. Ballots are mailed out but you have more options other than USPS on how to cast the ballot.
unmade bed
BadMoonRisin said:

I cant believe how quickly my last post turned blue. I love you all, degenerate people.

God bless the USA.

Speaking truth to power is always blue star worthy
TXAGFAN
AG
Teslag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Teslag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

What an elevated point of view.
brazagg
AG
I guess we can't talk about that around here.
hbtheduce
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Teslag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Teslag said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

What an elevated point of view.

How's the view from down there?
Russ Dalrymple
AG
brazagg said:

I guess we can't talk about that around here.

But I can sure think about those 20 seconds.
Trajan88
AG
Having those degrees, but she was overwhelmed by a garbage disposal?

A.O.C. ... the modern day cavewoman. Our world frightens her.

"Ocasio-Cortez blown away by first experience with a garbage disposal"

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/ocasio-cortez-blown-away-by-first-experience-with-a-garbage-disposal/
BadMoonRisin
AG
love ya too bro.
I am always wrong
Grapesoda2525 said:

Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Grapesoda2525
Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Elected officials are public figures. There personal lives become relevant to the public just like celebrities and athletes.
The 5200 Acres
AG
This would be a much better world if people could distinguish between intelligence and an extreme difference in values.
Teslag
AG
So felons shouldn't vote either then right?
blacksox
Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She decided that a dude with a record for flashing his pecker at underage girls was good marriage material. Not a good decision maker.
AGHouston11
AG
TaxLawAg said:

blacksox said:

Teslag said:

blacksox said:

Pssss..that doesn't mean she's smarter. I have 3 degrees and graduated at the top of every class I was a part of. There are plenty of people who didn't do near that who are much smarter than me.

Posts like this show how stupid Democrats really are. They really believe college makes someone smart.

SJL actually has a law degree - that is all the evidence needed
William K. Klingaman
Are you saying she's smarter because she has a law degree? I know some lawyers who - outside of their trade - are complete idiots with no common sense.
Hullabaloonatic
TaxLawAg said:

blacksox said:

Teslag said:

blacksox said:

lmao MFBarnes in the house!
Grapesoda2525
Teslag said:

I believe in second chances, but it depends on the felony. Violent criminals or sex offenders shouldn't vote.
Teslag
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Teslag said:

I believe in second chances, but it depends on the felony. Violent criminals or sex offenders shouldn't vote.

Second chances, unless they marry a republican. Got it.
AustinScubaAg
AG
The 5200 Acres said:

This would be a much better world if people could distinguish between intelligence and an extreme difference in values.
This world would be a lot better if people realized most smart people lack common sense. Smart people without common sense do not understand the impracticality of their solutions. The smartest people often sound dumb since they cannot see the forest for the trees.
AGHouston11
AG
William K. Klingaman said:

Are you saying she's smarter because she has a law degree? I know some lawyers who - outside of their trade - are complete idiots with no common sense.

Are you serious ?
She is dumber than a bag of rocks
The fact she has a degree shows you that they mean nothing !
blacksox
Hullabaloonatic said:

TaxLawAg said:

blacksox said:

Teslag said:

blacksox said:

lmao MFBarnes in the house!

More of an rwilson vibe.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.