Lauren Boebert

29,145 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Teslag
TRADUCTOR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lol, her husband hired a male prostitute and got ko'd with the hammer he wanted shoved up his ass.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
A bunch of idiots on here that voted for Biden are now coming out with the holier than thou shtick. Hypocrisy is obviously not a word in the liberals vocabulary.
Hullabaloonatic
Ags4DaWin said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

Ags4DaWin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ags4DaWin said:

blacksox said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.
Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Elected officials are public figures. There personal lives become relevant to the public just like celebrities and athletes.
That wasn't my question. I don't disagree that it's relevant. I'm asking you what the relevance is. WHY is it relevant?

Because this women decided it was a good idea to marry a man carrying a criminal record for flashing his pecker at children. That shows poor decision making. She married a groomer.
To be fair.

He was accused of dropping his deek out at a bowling alley. He claimed he did the finger out the zipper trick. I'm not a snowflake millenial. Dudes did that for laughs (and worse) in the 70's, 80, 90's. The "kids" you cite were 16-17 year old girls. Everyone was apparently drunk.

None of it is acceptable. None of it is good. And, you have no proof he isn't telling the truth. And on a scale of Bill Clinton and Al Franken, it's on the lower end. He didn't molest a child or rape a girl and you know it.

Dude is likely a complete dumbass but quit acting the white knight when your party is literally full of pervs, rapists, groomers, and sex offenders.

He pled guilty to it. Would you plead guilty if you were having a laugh?

People plead guilty to things when they are afraid of getting ridiculously punishing sentences.

What is really appalling is when people don't even get charged for what they do (Biden laptop) or they commit perjury to try to get out of it (Clinton's "it depends on your definition of the word is")

What is even more appalling is that your ilk try to eviscerate people who take responsibility for their actions and turn a blind eye to the horrible sociopaths who don't.
So you're defending a mid 20's man who exposed his ***** to women, specifically minors? Just keeping a list for next time someone throws a groomer/pedophile accusation my way for simply existing.

I am not defending anyone. There is not a defense of anyone specific anywhere in my post.

I pointed out that people will often times plead down to avoid excessive punitive action by the state.

I then went on to say that pleading guilty involves admitting to and taking responsibility for one's actions and that doing so is a GOOD thing. Because taking responsibility is the first step to correcting bad behavior and becoming a better person.

I then went on to say that what is appalling is when people avoid taking responsibility for bad behavior because it indicates a level of narcissism and sociopathy that means rehabilitation is not likely. And to defend the sociopaths and condemn the people trying to correct behavior is not good for society.

For example, Slick Willie got away with his behavior, a few sexual assaults, and perjury at a minimum....and then went to be a frequent flier on Epstein's plane because he never had to take responsibility for past bad behavior.

I do not know the particulars of the case regarding broebert's husband so I cannot speak of it specifically. If u want to post some links so I can do some research and decide how righteously indignant to be over the incident I am more than happy to.
Would you ever plead guilty to being a sex offender if you were innocent?

And that last sentence is a cop out. You can dig into the particulars yourself and find out.

People have done it. Especially when faced with the prospect of being a registered sex offenders for life versus more lenient options

Story recently of a guy who was 18 had consensual sex with his GF of many years. She was 16 almost 17 like two weeks away. But the date mattered. They broke up and the girl accused him of rape.

2 weeks away from it being consensual. Faced with a zealous DA he pleaded down to avoid having to register as a sex offender for life.

I am not saying what I would do in that situation. But if ur young and faced with a black mark for life and being out in jail where ur gonna get gang raped on the daily because that is what they do to sex offenders versus pleading down to something that can be explained away.....

It would be hard to take the chance that a jury is going to be reasonable.
Gotcha. So he just a victim of circumstance and lying women. Between that and the domestic violence charge against his wife, this dude can't seem to catch a break. sheesh...these women, amirite?

Straw man straw man straw man.

None of what you posted was ever actually said.

When all you have are lies and half truths an honest discussion never enters your mind does it?
I can't have an honest discussion about weather patterns with someone who thinks the earth is flat.
AnScAggie
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

A bunch of idiots on here that voted for Biden are now coming out with the holier than thou shtick. Hypocrisy is obviously not a word in the liberals vocabulary.

It makes you wonder doesn't it? They support drag shows for elementary schools, transitioning prepubescents, but somehow they are the moral authority.
Hullabaloonatic

Oh no, I've been found out! My favorite game of engaging with people who defend sex offenders and women abusers is now in ruin!
aggieforester05
AG
They certainly don't seem concerned about Biden showering with his daughter or Hunter Biden banging his 13 year old niece. Similarly they didn't care about Bill Clinton raping a chick and riding the Lolita Express. Swallwell banging a Chinese spy and then retaining his seat on the intelligence committee. It's (D)ifferent, when it's the party of degenerate liberals.
Hullabaloonatic
AnScAggie said:

It makes you wonder doesn't it? They support drag shows for elementary schools, transitioning prepubescents, but somehow they are the moral authority.
Claverack
Hullabaloonatic said:

Oh no, I've been found out! My favorite game of engaging with people who defend sex offenders and women abusers is now in ruin!

sanangelo
AG
So… is Lauren winning or losing as of right now?
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
WHOOP!'91
AG
boboguitar said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

The Collective said:

Quote:

Would you ever plead guilty to being a sex offender if you were innocent?

I know nothing about this actual situation - but, yes, there are instances where I would plead guilty even if I were innocent.
You guys love copping out with ignorance of the 'actual situation.' Go look it up. 2 eye witnesses reported it immediately to the owner of the alley who then called the cops. A statement was given to the sheriff, which is publicly available and included the owner of the alley corroborating Boebert's behavior and stating he had been asked to leave repeatedly. Charges were filed and Boebert pled guilty. Short of me building a time machine and putting you physically at the alley in 2004, that is about as open/shut as it gets.

Like i can't believe you guys are defending a sex offender lol. Isn't that the conspiracy theory yall love to hurl at dems? (They're some satanic cabal of child predators)
That's because it's all projection. They see all the sexual predators in the republican party and think that surely, the dems must be doing it as well.
Uh huh. No reason to believe your president showered with his young daughter, no videos of him groping and sniffing little girls. All projection. Can we talk about Hunter since we're talking about the husband of a candidate?
Ag with kids
AG
As of right now, she's 64 votes behind with 99% reporting. Looks like a recount is coming...As of now, she's 64 votes behind with 99% reporting. I'm guessing a recount is coming...sanangelo said:

So… is Lauren winning or losing as of right now?
As of now, she's 64 votes behind...

I'm guessing a recount is coming...
Teslag
AG
Automatic recount if within 0.5%

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.