Lauren Boebert

29,177 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Teslag
WHOOP!'91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAGFAN said:

It's weird, I've been gay for decades and never got an agenda.

You want to defend Boebert's husband too or just derail?
No derail. You seem to be saying you'll tuck Boebert's husband away for later when someone accuses the community of grooming. There is no question; there is grooming within the community and the Disney example is a pretty big deal.

Meanwhile, some 20-something dude shows his shlong to some 17 year old girls, and that's supposed to be equivalent?

Whether you yourself have an agenda, there is an agenda and it's being pushed by some powerful forces. Disney has spent decades developing their brand and has been using it to push this agenda, by their own admission.
boboguitar
AG
Boebert's husband, by definition, groomed Lauren.

She was one of the minors he showed his ***** to in public.
WHOOP!'91
AG
boboguitar said:

I would think there would be some age past which it wasn't grooming, while still of course indecent exposure with a minor and such. But I am not Marion Webster, that's just IMO.
boboguitar
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

boboguitar said:

I would think there would be some age past which it wasn't grooming, while still of course indecent exposure with a minor and such. But I am not Marion Webster, that's just IMO.
25 year old groomed a 16 year old.
WHOOP!'91
AG
boboguitar said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

boboguitar said:

so your opinion is that it's the same as Disney, drag queen story hour, drag shows at elementary schools and all that stuff? I disagree, but I don't claim to be the authority on the definition of grooming. I would think the target would have to be much younger. Lauren probably already knew her gender and preferences by the time she saw her husband's schwartz.
boboguitar
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

boboguitar said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

boboguitar said:

so your opinion is that it's the same as Disney, drag queen story hour, drag shows at elementary schools and all that stuff? I disagree, but I don't claim to be the authority on the definition of grooming. I would think the target would have to be much younger. Lauren probably already knew her gender and preferences by the time she saw her husband's schwartz.
I never said anything about drag queens?

As far as I know, none of them have sexually assulated or harassed children.

Also, what the hell does any of this have to do with Lauren realizing she's straight? That has nothing to do with grooming. You are reaching here.
12th Man
AG
Just catching up here, but did I miss where Rep. Boebert's husband was on a ballot somewhere? Was he running for something, I dunno, Administrator of Deeds or something?

Because if not, whatever he did way back when is of no consequence, unlike the clearly perverted behaviors of a certain dementia-addled kleptocrat and other politicians.
MarathonAg12
Urban Ag said:

usmcbrooks said:

She'd ruin your life but man would it be a ride

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The crazy ones are wild.
BG Knocc Out
Whistle Pig said:

Yeah. The magic machines are cheating just in that race. It's not because she's a terrible candidate and fame hoar.
Isn't it crazy that so many republican voters actually have standards but your freak brethren will blindly vote en masse for brain damaged ogre's like Fetterman, senile dementia riddled pervs like Biden...oh...AND A F***ING DEAD GUY!

We need to be more like democrats. If the guy is brain dead, a white nationalist, corrupt as all get out...VOTE FOR HIM ANYWAYS!
Waffle11
AG
Well damn this was a wild ride, which is what I think started our derailment here.
Hullabaloonatic
Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.
Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Elected officials are public figures. There personal lives become relevant to the public just like celebrities and athletes.
That wasn't my question. I don't disagree that it's relevant. I'm asking you what the relevance is. WHY is it relevant?

Because this women decided it was a good idea to marry a man carrying a criminal record for flashing his pecker at children. That shows poor decision making. She married a groomer.
To be fair.

He was accused of dropping his deek out at a bowling alley. He claimed he did the finger out the zipper trick. I'm not a snowflake millenial. Dudes did that for laughs (and worse) in the 70's, 80, 90's. The "kids" you cite were 16-17 year old girls. Everyone was apparently drunk.

None of it is acceptable. None of it is good. And, you have no proof he isn't telling the truth.
Lol my guy, he plead guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure and did jail time. What effing proof do you need?

(Oh and he also was convicted of domestic assault of HIS CURRENT WIFE back when they were dating)
TXAGFAN
AG
Hullabaloonatic said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Boebert has a GED education level and a husband with a criminal record. Not the kind of people we should want to represent us in congress.
Out of curiosity, what relevance do you believe her husband's criminal record has?
Elected officials are public figures. There personal lives become relevant to the public just like celebrities and athletes.
That wasn't my question. I don't disagree that it's relevant. I'm asking you what the relevance is. WHY is it relevant?

Because this women decided it was a good idea to marry a man carrying a criminal record for flashing his pecker at children. That shows poor decision making. She married a groomer.
To be fair.

He was accused of dropping his deek out at a bowling alley. He claimed he did the finger out the zipper trick. I'm not a snowflake millenial. Dudes did that for laughs (and worse) in the 70's, 80, 90's. The "kids" you cite were 16-17 year old girls. Everyone was apparently drunk.

None of it is acceptable. None of it is good. And, you have no proof he isn't telling the truth.
Lol my guy, he plead guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure and did jail time. What effing proof do you need?
TaxLawAg, formerly DonaldJTrump and a big time fancy lawyer who always lets us know, says that doesn't mean he's guilty.
The Collective
AG
The House of Reps is the lower house - it is supposed to be a lot more like the populace. That's why I don't really lose sleep over crazy reps in the house... it comes with the territory.
redcrayon
AG
https://abc13.com/houston-public-library-drag-queen-story-time-albert-garza-reader-charged-with-child-sex-assault/5197176/
Ags4DaWin
TXAGFAN said:

Ags4DaWin said:

blacksox said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

To be fair.

None of it is acceptable. None of it is good. And, you have no proof he isn't telling the truth. And on a scale of Bill Clinton and Al Franken, it's on the lower end. He didn't molest a child or rape a girl and you know it.

Dude is likely a complete dumbass but quit acting the white knight when your party is literally full of pervs, rapists, groomers, and sex offenders.

He pled guilty to it. Would you plead guilty if you were having a laugh?

People plead guilty to things when they are afraid of getting ridiculously punishing sentences.

What is really appalling is when people don't even get charged for what they do (Biden laptop) or they commit perjury to try to get out of it (Clinton's "it depends on your definition of the word is")

What is even more appalling is that your ilk try to eviscerate people who take responsibility for their actions and turn a blind eye to the horrible sociopaths who don't.
So you're defending a mid 20's man who exposed his ***** to women, specifically minors? Just keeping a list for next time someone throws a groomer/pedophile accusation my way for simply existing.

I am not defending anyone. There is not a defense of anyone specific anywhere in my post.

I pointed out that people will often times plead down to avoid excessive punitive action by the state.

I then went on to say that pleading guilty involves admitting to and taking responsibility for one's actions and that doing so is a GOOD thing. Because taking responsibility is the first step to correcting bad behavior and becoming a better person.

I then went on to say that what is appalling is when people avoid taking responsibility for bad behavior because it indicates a level of narcissism and sociopathy that means rehabilitation is not likely. And to defend the sociopaths and condemn the people trying to correct behavior is not good for society.

For example, Slick Willie got away with his behavior, a few sexual assaults, and perjury at a minimum....and then went to be a frequent flier on Epstein's plane because he never had to take responsibility for past bad behavior.

I do not know the particulars of the case regarding broebert's husband so I cannot speak of it specifically. If u want to post some links so I can do some research and decide how righteously indignant to be over the incident I am more than happy to.
javajaws
AG
The Collective said:

The House of Reps is the lower house - it is supposed to be a lot more like the populace. That's why I don't really lose sleep over crazy reps in the house... it comes with the territory.
This is exactly right. You don't expect/want party perfection out of everyone in the House. I generally reserve those standards for the Senate.
WestTexasAg
AG
So is she going to win or no?
Hullabaloonatic
Ags4DaWin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ags4DaWin said:

blacksox said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

To be fair.

None of it is acceptable. None of it is good. And, you have no proof he isn't telling the truth. And on a scale of Bill Clinton and Al Franken, it's on the lower end. He didn't molest a child or rape a girl and you know it.

Dude is likely a complete dumbass but quit acting the white knight when your party is literally full of pervs, rapists, groomers, and sex offenders.

People plead guilty to things when they are afraid of getting ridiculously punishing sentences.

What is really appalling is when people don't even get charged for what they do (Biden laptop) or they commit perjury to try to get out of it (Clinton's "it depends on your definition of the word is")

What is even more appalling is that your ilk try to eviscerate people who take responsibility for their actions and turn a blind eye to the horrible sociopaths who don't.
So you're defending a mid 20's man who exposed his ***** to women, specifically minors? Just keeping a list for next time someone throws a groomer/pedophile accusation my way for simply existing.

I am not defending anyone. There is not a defense of anyone specific anywhere in my post.

I pointed out that people will often times plead down to avoid excessive punitive action by the state.

I then went on to say that pleading guilty involves admitting to and taking responsibility for one's actions and that doing so is a GOOD thing. Because taking responsibility is the first step to correcting bad behavior and becoming a better person.

I then went on to say that what is appalling is when people avoid taking responsibility for bad behavior because it indicates a level of narcissism and sociopathy that means rehabilitation is not likely. And to defend the sociopaths and condemn the people trying to correct behavior is not good for society.

For example, Slick Willie got away with his behavior, a few sexual assaults, and perjury at a minimum....and then went to be a frequent flier on Epstein's plane because he never had to take responsibility for past bad behavior.

I do not know the particulars of the case regarding broebert's husband so I cannot speak of it specifically. If u want to post some links so I can do some research and decide how righteously indignant to be over the incident I am more than happy to.
Would you ever plead guilty to being a sex offender if you were innocent?

And that last sentence is a cop out. You can dig into the particulars yourself and find out.
Anonymous Source
S
BG Knocc Out said:

Whistle Pig said:

Yeah. The magic machines are cheating just in that race. It's not because she's a terrible candidate and fame hoar.
Isn't it crazy that so many republican voters actually have standards but your freak brethren will blindly vote en masse for brain damaged ogre's like Fetterman, senile dementia riddled pervs like Biden...oh...AND A F***ING DEAD GUY!

We need to be more like democrats. If the guy is brain dead, a white nationalist, corrupt as all get out...VOTE FOR HIM ANYWAYS!
Well, you're off to a good start with Herschel Walker.
Gig 'Em
The Collective
AG
Quote:

I know nothing about this actual situation - but, yes, there are instances where I would plead guilty even if I were innocent.
AGHouston11
AG
One poster - always the same theme
javajaws
AG
WestTexasAg said:

So is she going to win or no?
Check back next week?
Hullabaloonatic
The Collective said:

Quote:

I know nothing about this actual situation - but, yes, there are instances where I would plead guilty even if I were innocent.
You guys love copping out with ignorance of the 'actual situation.' Go look it up. 2 eye witnesses reported it immediately to the owner of the alley who then called the cops. A statement was given to the sheriff, which is publicly available and included the owner of the alley corroborating Boebert's behavior and stating he had been asked to leave repeatedly. Charges were filed and Boebert pled guilty. Short of me building a time machine and putting you physically at the alley in 2004, that is about as open/shut as it gets.

Like i can't believe you guys are defending a sex offender lol. Isn't that the conspiracy theory yall love to hurl at dems? (They're some satanic cabal of child predators)
The Collective
AG
I'm not copping out. I actually don't care enough to read about it. I was just answering the question on if I would ever plead guilty when innocent. The answer is that there are scenarios where I would.
Hullabaloonatic
The Collective said:

I'm not copping out. I actually don't care enough to read about it. I was just answering the question on if I would ever plead guilty when innocent. The answer is that there are scenarios where I would.
You don't care enough to read about it but just enough to defend it on this thread?
TXAGFAN
AG
AGHouston11 said:

You want to defend Mr Boebert as well?
boboguitar
AG
Hullabaloonatic said:

The Collective said:

Quote:

You guys love copping out with ignorance of the 'actual situation.' Go look it up. 2 eye witnesses reported it immediately to the owner of the alley who then called the cops. A statement was given to the sheriff, which is publicly available and included the owner of the alley corroborating Boebert's behavior and stating he had been asked to leave repeatedly. Charges were filed and Boebert pled guilty. Short of me building a time machine and putting you physically at the alley in 2004, that is about as open/shut as it gets.

Like i can't believe you guys are defending a sex offender lol. Isn't that the conspiracy theory yall love to hurl at dems? (They're some satanic cabal of child predators)
That's because it's all projection. They see all the sexual predators in the republican party and think that surely, the dems must be doing it as well.
redcrayon
AG
boboguitar said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

The Collective said:

Quote:

That's because it's all projection. They see all the sexual predators in the republican party and think that surely, the dems must be doing it as well.

They are. Don't be naive. Predators are EVERYWHERE.
brazagg
AG
I liked this thread better when we were talking about butt stuff
TXAGFAN
AG
boboguitar said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

The Collective said:

Quote:

Biggest convicted sexual predator of all time in govt to my knowledge was…Republican Speaker of the House Hastert.

Of course, he pled guilty too so according to some posters here maybe wasn't REALLY guilty.
Ags4DaWin
Hullabaloonatic said:

Ags4DaWin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ags4DaWin said:

blacksox said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

To be fair.

And that last sentence is a cop out. You can dig into the particulars yourself and find out.

People have done it. Especially when faced with the prospect of being a registered sex offenders for life versus more lenient options

Story recently of a guy who was 18 had consensual sex with his GF of many years. She was 16 almost 17 like two weeks away. But the date mattered. They broke up and the girl accused him of rape.

2 weeks away from it being consensual. Faced with a zealous DA he pleaded down to avoid having to register as a sex offender for life.

I am not saying what I would do in that situation. But if ur young and faced with a black mark for life and being out in jail where ur gonna get gang raped on the daily because that is what they do to sex offenders versus pleading down to something that can be explained away.....

It would be hard to take the chance that a jury is going to be reasonable.
Ags4DaWin
TXAGFAN said:

boboguitar said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

The Collective said:

Quote:

Biggest convicted sexual predator of all time in govt to my knowledge was…Republican Speaker of the House Hastert.

Of course, he pled guilty too so according to some posters here maybe wasn't REALLY guilty.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

I never said if you plead guilty ur "not really guilty".

I DID say that pleading guilty and taking responsibility is preferable to smearing the names of the victims, committing perjury on the stand, and taking no responsibility at all.
Ags4DaWin
TXAGFAN said:

AGHouston11 said:

You want to defend Mr Boebert as well?

Noone has defended him.

They have said that the situation might be nuanced.

They have also said that pleading guilty is preferable to not taking responsibility.
Hullabaloonatic
Ags4DaWin said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

Ags4DaWin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ags4DaWin said:

blacksox said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

To be fair.

People have done it. Especially when faced with the prospect of being a registered sex offenders for life versus more lenient options

Story recently of a guy who was 18 had consensual sex with his GF of many years. She was 16 almost 17 like two weeks away. But the date mattered. They broke up and the girl accused him of rape.

2 weeks away from it being consensual. Faced with a zealous DA he pleaded down to avoid having to register as a sex offender for life.

I am not saying what I would do in that situation. But if ur young and faced with a black mark for life and being out in jail where ur gonna get gang raped on the daily because that is what they do to sex offenders versus pleading down to something that can be explained away.....

Gotcha. So he's just a victim of circumstance and lying women. Between that and the domestic violence charge against his wife, this dude can't seem to catch a break. sheesh...these women, amirite?
Ags4DaWin
Hullabaloonatic said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Hullabaloonatic said:

Ags4DaWin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ags4DaWin said:

blacksox said:

Urban Ag said:

blacksox said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Fear InoculAg said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

To be fair.

Gotcha. So he just a victim of circumstance and lying women. Between that and the domestic violence charge against his wife, this dude can't seem to catch a break. sheesh...these women, amirite?

Straw man straw man straw man.

None of what you posted was ever actually said.

When all you have are lies and half truths an honest discussion never enters your mind does it?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.