What is at the furthest extreme end of the "Left" line?

3,306 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Debt
mulch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kill Babies? They already advocate for this

Pedophelia? They defend this as Minor Attracted Persons

Sex Changing Kids? Come on down….

Eating people? Is that next?

What monstrosity is left?

Seriously how much further can they go?
ChemEAg08
AG
coconutED
AG
TresPuertas
AG
it's endless. truly.

when you realize progressivism is a movement to be constantly at odds with authority then you realize it always needs something to fight against and progress past.

and when it gets to that point is when God sends the flood. the last time he did it they were raping angels.

we will see what it is this time. (my money is on pedophelia).
RebelE Infantry
AG
Liberalism is a perpetual revolution, there literally is no end.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
CDUB98
AG
Current China.
Fat Black Swan
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Liberalism is a perpetual revolution, there literally is no end.
10thYrSr
The funny thing is that they have shifted their window so far towards anarchy that even left minded people can't keep up! They are alienating male gays who were abused as children with this acceptance of pedophilia.

The not so funny thing is that it is happening on the right as well. There is a split of people who want the old RINO world vs the MAGA folks.

There is a split on both sides, with no middle ground left anymore.

Combine that with the clearly defined new government class of people who want the status quo, and you have a recipe for a good old fashioned showdown.

As I've said before, this election event In November will be a sign of things to come. Neither side will accept the results. But the true chaos will come in 2024.
Not Coach Jimbo
CDUB98 said:

Current China.

China is way more conservative in many of the social issues.
10thYrSr
TresPuertas said:

it's endless. truly.

when you realize progressivism is a movement to be constantly at odds with authority then you realize it always needs something to fight against and progress past.

and when it gets to that point is when God sends the flood. the last time he did it they were raping angels.

Not to be flippant, but the raping angels bit was Sodom and Gomorrah. And they didn't actually rape the angels. They wanted to rape them, but Lot sent his daughters out to be raped instead of the angels to save the angels. And I think that bit was after the flood. Hence why he had to destroy them by fire from heaven.
CDUB98
AG
Not Coach Jimbo said:

CDUB98 said:

Current China.

China is way more conservative in many of the social issues.

My point is the total control over the populace.
Oyster DuPree
AG
10thYrSr said:

TresPuertas said:

it's endless. truly.

And they didn't actually rape the angels. They wanted to rape them, but Lot sent his daughters out to be raped instead of the angels to save the angels.

Very questionable decision
ballchain
Bosco
AG
The point to where if you are even suspected of saying something against the government, they come to your house and put one in your head. Maybe a few of your family members for good measure.

Kind of 1984, but more direct.
10thYrSr
Oyster DuPree said:

10thYrSr said:

TresPuertas said:

it's endless. truly.

And they didn't actually rape the angels. They wanted to rape them, but Lot sent his daughters out to be raped instead of the angels to save the angels.

I wouldn't do it! But after there was a time to SAVE Sodom. God told Lot that if he could find 50 men living a good life he wouldn't destroy Sodom
Predmid
AG
Hmmm...let's get creative.

Income tax brackets based on family history of wealth adjusted forward for inflation and your intersectionality score.

Medical professionals bound not to do no harm to the patient but to serve the government medical boards who dole out care based on political contributions to causes.

Official government handicapping agency to ensure anyone with special talents, abilities, or advantages over others can't use them to distinguish themselves from the norm.

Mood altering chemicals genetically spliced into the base crop stocks of corn and wheat rice and eventually into farm animal feed stock so our entire societies food supplies dull and mellow out the population 24/7.

Caste designations at birth that assign you a role in society and strict penalties for trying to do anything above or below your caste.

Free speech protections are corrupted in the name of curtailing "violence" after a landmark Supreme Court case determination states that free speech isn't free if it could be interpreted as "violence." Straight to jail for saying a government policy is harmful. Honest Politicians of the opposition party are the first to go.

Tom Doniphon
There's no limit to the depravity of man that denies the existence, laws, and truth of God.
TresPuertas
AG
you're right. thanks for the correction. i
got crossed up.

either way, the Righteous Hammer gets dropped
javajaws
AG
Your not really green until you've enjoyed Soylent Green.
TresPuertas
AG
10thYrSr said:

The funny thing is that they have shifted their window so far towards anarchy that even left minded people can't keep up! They are alienating male gays who were abused as children with this acceptance of pedophilia.

The not so funny thing is that it is happening on the right as well. There is a split of people who want the old RINO world vs the MAGA folks.

There is a split on both sides, with no middle ground left anymore.

Combine that with the clearly defined new government class of people who want the status quo, and you have a recipe for a good old fashioned showdown.

As I've said before, this election event In November will be a sign of things to come. Neither side will accept the results. But the true chaos will come in 2024.

Peterson talks about the limits of both sides and, like me, concludes that there is a definite limit on the right due to the basis of the judeo-christian belief system.

The left has no system in place to establish boundaries and by nature, as i stated before, is always at odds with whatever system is in place. There is no limit on the left. it's constantly "progressing".

I somewhat agree that the right is at odds with itself but it has a common belief system to fall back on self-checks when needed. it will never get very far. the left has no boundaries and moreover ENCOURAGES expansion of limits based on self satisfaction and expression.

there is no limit to what they'll do.
PCC_80
AG
mulch said:

I don't know how far they will go unimpeded.

But, they have already stated that they want to round up Trump voters, Republicans, Conservatives and the un-vaxed and put them into camps. We all know what happens to those put in camps. That might be their next step or in a few steps, I am not sure. But, that is what I can see so far.

Sadly almost half the people in this country will support this happening.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
ttu_85
CDUB98 said:

Current China.
not even close. Mao's China was far worse and Then there is Pol Pot of Cambodia murdering 27% of his own population in 1975 and '76.. Oh and Stalin murdering 25 Million in the great Famine of the 1920's

The commies, ultra left,have murdered more people than all other ideologies and religions combined.
The Fife
City 17.

Speech, movement, thought, punishment, possessions, reward - total control of the population. "It's safer here."

TheEternalPessimist
I think this is pretty close --- where they are willing to kill liberals too......

--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheEternalPessimist
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheCougarHunter
AG
Anarchy
Ellis Wyatt
mulch said:

Re-education/prison camps. Like the Chinese do with the Uighurs.
Slother93
AG
With any luck, mass suicide since humans are killing Mother Earth and need to be eliminated. The far left should set the example here.

By their faithful leadership they will show the rest of us the way to protect the land from the hateful white man who despoils Nature!
Faustus
mulch said:

Threesome with Moloch and Soros?
Faustus
10thYrSr said:

Oyster DuPree said:

10thYrSr said:

TresPuertas said:

it's endless. truly.

I wouldn't do it! But after there was a time to SAVE Sodom. God told Lot that if he could find 50 men living a good life he wouldn't destroy Sodom

That seems like entrapment what with the 50 men living a good life in city called Sodom. Did God say why he wouldn't accept any women living a good life as reason to spare the city?

I assume because a flaming shrubbery said "based".
Yukon Cornelius
AG
The wanting to have sex with angels stems from when angels had sex with women and produced children etc.

It's why nearly every pagan religion r gloves around sex and almost specifically presenting a woman in a temple of sorts to entice some entity for sex.

It was believed to be a way in which to receive powers. A blending of human and deity.

Now we are racing towards transhumanism. They won't ti rid the planet of the human genome. That's the ultimate goal being pushed.
Faustus
Fair enough. All the more reason to spare the city if there were 50 good women. Women who would resist the angels' temptations.

Who cares what the men were up to (before they met their maker) apart from the deity in question? Even if the men were lascivious - why did the women and children have to perish too?

I assume it's an Old Testament/New Testament thing where Jesus has woke God up a bit.
PA24
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

The wanting to have sex with angels stems from when angels had sex with women and produced children etc.

It's why nearly every pagan religion r gloves around sex and almost specifically presenting a woman in a temple of sorts to entice some entity for sex.

It was believed to be a way in which to receive powers. A blending of human and deity.

Now we are racing towards transhumanism. They won't ti rid the planet of the human genome. That's the ultimate goal being pushed.
Or it is the natural beauty of a woman, created by a maker, Irresistible even to the angels.

It really is that simple.

Man, is of the flesh which craves evil and only God can lead man away from evil and toward righteousness. Evil has no boundaries, and lives forever even after death. There will be no rest for the wicked.
doubledog
Cannibalism. Soylent Green sort of thing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.