So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,624 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Manhattan said:

It was a raid that could have been handled by a simple discussion, Trump got that opportunity in June before he was raided, and lied to the FBI. Normal people don't get that opportunity.

Really?

So how many "normal" people have their houses raided by the FBI with no prior discussion?

I have not heard of too many being reported. Have you?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Clob94
Manhattan said:

Bill Clinton on line 1. Clinton's are corrupt as **** but nothing has ever stuck besides a stain on a blue dress after almost three decades of investigations.
Let me ask you some very direct questions-

As long as a Clinton held some political appointment, the donations to the Clinton foundation were pouring in.
Is the statement above a factual statement?

Once Hillary lost the 2016 election, donations to the Clinton foundation dropped dramatically and all but dried up.

If both statements are factual, and you are unable to draw a line as to why, then it is simply because you refuse to do so.

Acknowledging that the Clinton's have been involved in shady dealings by using their power toward influence is as obvious as the nose on your face.

Failure to acknowledge this is simply you being disingenuous
Manhattan
Law enforcement in general.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Law enforcement in general.

Not the same and you know it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Manhattan
Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Bill Clinton on line 1. Clinton's are corrupt as **** but nothing has ever stuck besides a stain on a blue dress after almost three decades of investigations.

As long as a Clinton held some political appointment, the donations to the Clinton foundation were pouring in.

Once Hillary lost the 2016 election, donations to the Clinton foundation dropped dramatically and all but dried up?

If both statements are factual, and you are unable to draw a line as to why, then it is simply because you refuse to do so.

Acknowledging that the Clinton's have been involved in shady dealings by used their power toward influence is as obvious as the nose on your face.

Failure to acknowledge? Bolded my post for better reading comprehension.
Rockdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

I predate lot y by about a decade.

We all know who you are. It's ok.
Clob94
Manhattan said:

Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Once Hillary lost the 2016 election, donations to the Clinton foundation dropped dramatically and all but dried up?

Acknowledging that the Clinton's have been involved in shady dealings by used their power toward influence is as obvious as the nose on your face.

It read like sarcasm. Tough to tell with you some times.
Clob94
Then if you realize the Clinton's are corrupt YET being protected BY the system, how can you not acknowledge that the SAME system protecting the Clinton's is being used to attack Trump?
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Cool. Did you vote for the Clintons, knowing they were corrupt?
Manhattan
No, I was four and then voted for Aleppo.
dermdoc
AG
I am surprised. Did not figure you for a libertarian.
Manhattan
Gary J was hardly L and definitely not l. But I have no issue with limited government.

I have big issue with fascists trying to ride in under the guise of limited government.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Gary J was hardly L and definitely not l. But I have no issue with limited government.

I have big issue with fascists trying to ride in under the guise of limited government.

So it is okay if they are fascists running on more government?
fixer
Manhattan said:

Don't lie to the feds and don't get your house raided, it is that simple. His lawyers said he returned xyz, that turned out to be a lie, so the FBI went to get it.
Nice distraction--per the thread title, what are the bombshell documents, etc, etc, etc that were so super secret and important and further that DOJ had reasonable and articulable suspicion that Trump was going to use the documents in a nefarious way?

dermdoc
AG
fixer said:

Manhattan said:

Don't lie to the feds and don't get your house raided, it is that simple. His lawyers said he returned xyz, that turned out to be a lie, so the FBI went to get it.
Nice distraction--per the thread title, what are the bombshell documents, etc, etc, etc that were so super secret and important and further that DOJ had reasonable and articulable suspicion that Trump was going to use the documents in a nefarious way?

Everybody on here knows the answer to that.

Manhattan and a couple of others refuse to acknowledge the truth.
Manhattan
This admin isn't as leaky as the last one.
Manhattan
Look in the mirror, you refuse to admit that the raid was because they lied to the fbi.
Clob94
Manhattan said:

Look in the mirror, you refuse to admit that the raid was because they lied to the fbi.
Who is "they"?

Is "they" Trump...... or is "they" more likely Trump's lawyer?

Because if "they" turns out to be Trump's legal counsel(s) then THEY are on the hook. Not Trump.

And you know how easy it is to get caught in a process crime trap. The FBI thrive on process crimes.
riverrataggie
AG
You are the one needing to look in a mirror, son.
Manhattan
Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Who is "they"?

Because if "they" turns out to be Trump's legal counsel(s) then THEY are on the hook. Not Trump.

And you know how easy it is to get caught in a process crime trap. The FBI thrive on process crimes.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3330907/replies/63324807

I wouldn't bet Trump is indicted, but I would bet that his lawyer is indicted, sanctioned or whatever they do to lawyers who lie.
Bulldog73
AG
I'm guessing the "bombshell" dump from our objective and nonpolitical National Police get released November 5, just in time to be breathlessly discussed and taken as gospel the weekend before Election Day. And then the actual facts will dribble out after the elections when they will no longer really matter, not that they will be covered by our objective and nonpolitical legacy media.

Alternatively, the "revelations" come out next Friday, entirely just coincidental with early voting and still before the truth has gotten out of bed for Election Day.
Clob94
Manhattan said:

Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Who is "they"?

I wouldn't bet Trump is indicted, but I would bet that his lawyer is indicted, sanctioned or whatever they do to lawyers who lie.
Then that means this isn't about Trump. It's about Trump's dumbass lawyer. And Trump's dumbass lawyer isn't Trump.
Ag with kids
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

BluHorseShu said:

nortex97 said:

I really feel like we have all missed out on some great stuff, in Trump's post-presidency, by virtue of his twitter account being gone.

Sad to miss the best part of his art. Almost like not having anything from the Beatles before Yoko took over John's head.
Great googly moogly Nortex, did u really compare Trump with the Beatles? Mungo Jerry…maybe.

Really cool if he did

Well...to be fair to him...

Manhattan
Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Clob94 said:

Manhattan said:

Who is "they"?

Then that means this isn't about Trump. It's about Trump's dumbass lawyer. And Trump's dumbass lawyer isn't Trump.

And Cohen, and Bannon, and Manafort, all going to jail or done time; not to mention he put superstars Wray and Miley in their positions, top men all around, never Trump's fault.
Artorias
AG
Rockdoc
AG
Artorias said:

Manhattan said:

No, the raid was purely political and you know it. And as everyone knew, including you, they didn't find jack *****

Liberals don't want truth, can't even be honest to themselves. It's just whatever fits the narrative and helps the party. They've become professional liars
Squadron7
AG
"People familiar with the investigation" = Merrick Garland's Bent Cops Leaking To The Press
fka ftc
Manhattan said:

So they conducted a raid for a perjury charge? Seems hard to follow the "logic" here.

What law did Trump break? And do not post the ****ing search warrant. Its vague, old news and worthless. They have had 75 days to come up with something other than empty folder covers, golf hats, and Time magazines.

Time for you to either quit posting nonsense or admit this was a failed attempt to get Trump to engage on a national stage prior to the midterms.

Search came up empty, Trump didn't take the bait, and Team Blue loses AGAIN.

I also take exception to your blatant DISREGARD of forum rules regarding posting false information, rumors, etc. Posts will continue to be flagged and emails sent if you continue to derail the thread with false statements.

Its old, its not engaging in discussion or debate, and all you are doing is trying to troll other posters into reacting. Enough nonsense. You and the whistling swine need to do us a favor and go away.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

The raid was not necessary.

Especially for nothing of importance.

Has never happened before. For any reason.

It happened because it was Trump.

We all know that. You just will not admit it.

dermdoc
AG
fka ftc said:

Manhattan said:

So they conducted a raid for a perjury charge? Seems hard to follow the "logic" here.

What law did Trump break? And do not post the ****ing search warrant. Its vague, old news and worthless. They have had 75 days to come up with something other than empty folder covers, golf hats, and Time magazines.

Time for you to either quit posting nonsense or admit this was a failed attempt to get Trump to engage on a national stage prior to the midterms.

Search came up empty, Trump didn't take the bait, and Team Blue loses AGAIN.

I also take exception to your blatant DISREGARD of forum rules regarding posting false information, rumors, etc. Posts will continue to be flagged and emails sent if you continue to derail the thread with false statements.

Its old, its not engaging in discussion or debate, and all you are doing is trying to troll other posters into reacting. Enough nonsense. You and the whistling swine need to do us a favor and go away.
It does get tiresome.
richardag
Get Off My Lawn said:

ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Rockdoc said:

Whistle Pig said:

Trump lawyer attestation in June that turned out to be a lie, all documents marked classified were returned. Followed by pictures of documents marked classified seized in August. That's the bombshell, what more do you want.

On no, the famous picture of folders with blank pages!
called it. Whistle Pig is up to posting it twice in one page on this thread.
Yep. SUPER concerned about the integrity of classified material… except that distributing that photo is more of a breach than what Trump is being accused of.
  • Brutal truth.

If those docs are so special - when does the original leaker of those pictures get perp walked?
  • The unethical, amoral and unhonorably lying Democratic Party leadership and their minions are never perp walked.

Without seeing action taken regarding this 'leak,' and without further leaks about the specific contents, it's pretty safe to assume the Dem nets found nothing of substance.

Also - the election is a few weeks out and they're still hung up on Trump. A party whose major accomplishment in the past 2 years was dumping trillions into the economy should be bragging about the health of the economy! How's that going, Dem stooges?
  • it's all they got, and they fear the truth.

Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
Manhattan said:

Quote:

Every US citizen, lib or con, should be outrage by this gross abuse of power.
Go bump a Breonna Taylor thread, or spare me the outrage.
The Breonna Taylor who was driving around town with a murder victim in the trunk of a rental car, that Breonna Taylor?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Science Denier
AG
Manhattan said:

The Trump appointee led FBI.

Who in the Obama weaponized FBI did Trump appoint? 2 maybe 3 people?

This same FBI
1. Lied to FISA court
2. Spied on Trump
3. Lied about Hillary's emails
4. Lied about Trump/Russia collusion
5. Lied about Hunter's laptop
5. Caught going to private media and requesting the suppression of information until after the election

That's your source?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
fka ftc said:

Blue star.

And he does it like it's his full-time job.
fixer
Non sequitur is your strength.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.