So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,507 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
deddog
AG
Manhattan said:

Don't lie to the feds and don't get your house raided, it is that simple. His lawyers said he returned xyz, that turned out to be a lie, so the FBI went to get it.
What was XYZ?
umadbro44
AG
Manhattan said:

Don't lie to the feds and don't get your house raided, it is that simple. His lawyers said he returned xyz, that turned out to be a lie, so the FBI went to get it.

whatthehey78
AG
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

That's a crock of lies and you know it. Didn't take you long.

It's literally what happened, if Trump wants to claim he didn't have to give this **** back he should have said so instead of claiming he gave it back.
It's like you KNOW what was taken...and we KNOW you haven't a clue. I'm curious...how does it feel to be clueless and recognized in a crowd as the 'village idiot'?
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aginlakeway
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

It's literally what happened, if Trump wants to claim he didn't have to give this **** back he should have said so instead of claiming he gave it back.
It's like you KNOW what was taken...and we KNOW you haven't a clue. I'm curious...how does it feel to be clueless and recognized in a crowd as the 'village idiot'?

He really likes to posts opinions as statements of facts.
Manhattan
aginlakeway said:

whatthehey78 said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

He really likes to posts opinions as statements of facts.

Trump hasn't denied it giving everything back in court, he has only argued the **** was his. The time to do that was when the feds were at his house last time.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

https://texags.com/terms
7. Ad Hominem Attack
Please refrain from the argumentative strategy of attacking the character, motive, or other attributes of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, instead of addressing the substance of the argument itself. Keep the posting to the argument itself instead of making a personal attack. "You're an idiot" is a perfect example of this.

That's kind of cool how you can search around and find rules and stuff. I did some looking and guess what I found:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Manhattan
i didn't search the rules, they were sent to me last time I got banned.
aginlakeway
AG
Manhattan said:

i didn't search the rules, they were sent to me last time I got banned.

What was your username before June?
Rockdoc
AG
Say, have you every heard the brilliant economic theory of "2 teas"?
TRADUCTOR
BluHorseShu said:

nortex97 said:

I really feel like we have all missed out on some great stuff, in Trump's post-presidency, by virtue of his twitter account being gone.

Sad to miss the best part of his art. Almost like not having anything from the Beatles before Yoko took over John's head.
Great googly moogly Nortex, did u really compare Trump with the Beatles? Mungo Jerry…maybe.

Really cool if he did
aginlakeway
AG
Rockdoc said:

Say, have you every heard the brilliant economic theory of "2 teas"?

Yes I have!
Squadron7
AG
Inflation has it up to three teas.

Thanks, Brandon!
Strike One
Great song by Mungo Jerry! Remember it well from my summer school semester in 1970 at A&M! Not sure how that applies to Trump, though.
Bryanisbest
AG
If there are no bombshells from this search this will all go down as a total travesty for the Dems.
Whistle Pig
Trump lawyer attestation in June that turned out to be a lie, all documents marked classified were returned. Followed by pictures of documents marked classified seized in August. That's the bombshell, what more do you want.
aginlakeway
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Trump lawyer attestation in June that turned out to be a lie, all documents marked classified were returned. Followed by pictures of documents marked classified seized in August. That's the bombshell, what more do you want.

Ok. So when's the indictment?
AgDad121619
AG
deddog said:

Remember when our resident sheep claimed he had nukular documents?
I remember - not a peep from them.
Too busy pimping for Beto i guess

still amazed that was a "news" topic for several days after raid. Real news died a long time ago.
Rockdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

On no, the famous picture of folders with blank pages!
Manhattan
aginlakeway said:

Whistle Pig said:

I wouldn't bet Trump is indicted, but I would bet that his lawyer is indicted, sanctioned or whatever they do to lawyers who lie.
Rockdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

aginlakeway said:

Whistle Pig said:

I wouldn't bet Trump is indicted, but I would bet that his lawyer is indicted, sanctioned or whatever they do to lawyers who lie.

If their democrats, they don't do anything to them.
Whistle Pig
aginlakeway said:

Whistle Pig said:

After the investigation, if it happens.
Rockdoc
AG
Ok. So nothing. As usual.
Whistle Pig
Why are you so worried and afraid then?

Indictments come after investigations then a presentation to a grand jury, probably in DC. The search was only 7 weeks ago. You think a DC grand jury wouldn't indict?
dermdoc
AG
Your words mean nothing.

Show me some real stuff.

Where is the beef?

Libs are funny. Truth really bothers them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aginlakeway
AG
Manhattan said:

aginlakeway said:

Whistle Pig said:

So again, what was your username before June? I know you want to be honest and transparent.
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Indictments come after investigations then a presentation to a grand jury, probably in DC. The search was only 7 weeks ago. You think a DC grand jury wouldn't indict?
7 Martian weeks? More like 10-11 Earth weeks. Maybe this explains a lot of you're not of this planet thinking.

Trump is never getting indicted. FBI and DOJ way overstepped. Hell, he is even in negotiations to have them back out for yet ANOTHER look for documents.

Not one shred of evidence outside of vague innuendo and leaks has been produced for nearly 3 months.

We had a nice thorough discussion on the purported documents. At least keep this one for new information.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

If there was stuff it would be already over the media You know that but do not want to believe it.
Whistle Pig
It is all over the media, in court filings, Trump's lawyers cooperating against him. What in the world are you talking about?

fka ftc
"People familiar with the matter" means folks lying and throwing **** against the wall hoping some gullible swine laps up the slop.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
aggiehawg
AG
dermdoc said:

Whistle Pig said:

If there was stuff it would be already over the media You know that but do not want to believe it.
Actually, the search warrants come near the end of a grand jury investigation. Want to know why?

Because even a grand jury needs some type of probable cause to issue one and have the judge supervising that grand jury agree.

Search warrant probable cause requires allegations of a crime and that evidence of THAT crime is located at the premises or vehicle, etc. designated to be searched.
Whistle Pig
Doc objected, bizarrely, that the story isn't "in the media". WAPO is part of the media.

Did you think the classified docs Trump stole were all cooking recipes and love letters from North Korea?
fka ftc
Whistle Pig said:

Doc objected, bizarrely, that the story isn't "in the media". WAPO is part of the media.

Did you think the classified docs Trump stole were all cooking recipes and love letters from North Korea?
Unproven lies. Carry on.

Whistle Pig
Cool. I was merely pointing out that the media is in fact, covering the story. We all know it's true, the only question is why was Trump so horny to hide these docs.

"We returned all the documents marked classified"

Documents marked classified.
fka ftc
So we will just wait another "7 weeks".

You may have more credibility if you knew how a calendar works.

Again, all of this is OLD, months old, information. Nothing new, no evidence, nothing.

Except the MSM not covering the fact Trump has invited them in for another looksie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.