So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,545 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On Trump's private residence going to be revealed?

I would think even libs would not want third world actions like this to be tolerated in the US.

But I guess liberalism trumps everything. And they are fine with the obvious political arming of the DOJ, FBI, etc,

Scary stuff.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
on hunter bidens laptop? on hillary clinton's servers?

Ellis Wyatt
There are none. The fake ones were already planted in the press by fascist goons from our government.
deddog
AG
Remember when our resident sheep claimed he had nukular documents?
I remember - not a peep from them.
Too busy pimping for Beto i guess
oh no
AG
Marxists don't need a "bombshell" to imprison their most popular and most likely next political opponent. Just some bureaucratic clerical record keeping errors with the document retention policy will do.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Manhattan
Don't lie to the feds and don't get your house raided, it is that simple. His lawyers said he returned xyz, that turned out to be a lie, so the FBI went to get it.
Proc92
Manhattan said:

Don't lie to the feds and don't get your house raided, it is that simple. His lawyers said he returned xyz, that turned out to be a lie, so the FBI went to get it.
Tell that to James meek.
rausr
AG
To say nothing of all of those boxes of mean tweet transcripts that they uncovered...
ABATTBQ87
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

on hunter bidens laptop? on hillary clinton's servers?
Las Vegas Shooting; Getting a rope in Nascar row, BLM riots, Where's Comey?
DrEvazanPhD
Manhattan said:

Uh huh. As long as you're not doing anything wrong, you'll be fine, right?

Until they change what wrong is
fka ftc
Are we supposed to be talking about this? My understanding discussing Mar-a-Lago and the FBI in the same thread was strictly verboten.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
aggie93
AG
Manhattan said:

You actually believe that and that justice is applied equally don't you?
FriscoKid
AG
aggie93 said:

Manhattan said:

No, he doesn't actually believe it.
fka ftc
FriscoKid said:

aggie93 said:

Manhattan said:

No, he doesn't actually believe it.
That's they way they are. The Commies literally believe the FBI should not be applied equally to all. If it prevents Trump for power, then use it to full force. If it undermines their grip on power, slow the roll and ensure Justice is minimally applied if applied at all.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
shiftyandquick
Trump needs your financial support to fight the government. Please give as much of your income and savings as possible to him. He cares about you. Deeply. I mean personally cares about each and one of you. He is not a narcissist that only cares about his own wealth and stature.

Did I get all that right?
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

To say nothing of all of those boxes of mean tweet transcripts that they uncovered...
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Get Off My Lawn
Its an outside chance, but I could see them freaking out about a red wave and setting up a perp walk of President Trump on Nov 4th.
BluHorseShu
AG
dermdoc said:

On Trump's private residence going to be revealed?

I would think even libs would not want third world actions like this to be tolerated in the US.

But I guess liberalism trumps everything. And they are fine with the obvious political arming of the DOJ, FBI, etc,

Scary stuff.
Im just guessing…but I imagine when they are done with the investigation, we'll have a better idea of what was found. Regardless of the results of the investigation, the needle won't move peoples perception of anything. The left will still be convinced he's a criminal, his ardent supporters will still believe it was 100% a political hit job with zero merit, and those in the middle will apply common sense and respond accordingly. Same will be true once they actually go after the Bidens. For most, people just want to move on and get this country back on track (enter Desantis) Biden and Trump and all the crazy that follows them will soon be forgotten.
Rockdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

That's a crock of lies and you know it. Didn't take you long.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Trump needs your financial support to fight the government. Please give as much of your income and savings as possible to him. He cares about you. Deeply. I mean personally cares about each and one of you. He is not a narcissist that only cares about his own wealth and stature.

You seem to have some problems.
Maroon Dawn
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Yet you eat breathe and sleep demanding we surrender all our money and freedom to the government do they can give us the Workers Paradise Utopia

Thankfully THATS not a scam at all
Manhattan
aggie93 said:

Manhattan said:

Absolutely not, the law is definitely disproportionately used against poor people.
nortex97
AG
I really feel like we have all missed out on some great stuff, in Trump's post-presidency, by virtue of his twitter account being gone.

Sad to miss the best part of his art. Almost like not having anything from the Beatles before Yoko took over John's head.
Manhattan
Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

It's literally what happened, if Trump wants to claim he didn't have to give this **** back he should have said so instead of claiming he gave it back.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

It's literally what happened, if Trump wants to claim he didn't have to give this **** back he should have said so instead of claiming he gave it back.

This is definitely what happened and you aren't completely misrepresenting facts to goalie for team Dem like you do in every post
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Manhattan said:

Don't forget he also moved a box.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

Since you believe in the letter of the law now, where should we start on this administration? Hillary? I know you won't run from this because you have integrity.
Rockdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

They got nothing and you know it. You just help with their lies. Doesn't seem to be anything happening does it.
BluHorseShu
AG
nortex97 said:

I really feel like we have all missed out on some great stuff, in Trump's post-presidency, by virtue of his twitter account being gone.

Sad to miss the best part of his art. Almost like not having anything from the Beatles before Yoko took over John's head.
Great googly moogly Nortex, did u really compare Trump with the Beatles? Mungo Jerry…maybe.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Manhattan said:

aggie93 said:

Manhattan said:

Absolutely not, the law is definitely disproportionately used against poor people.
Houston (and other major metros) must have missed the f-ing memo as the democrat judges and DA's keep letting hardened violent criminals back out on the streets to hurt and kill innocent people again. Over. And. Over.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
aggie93
AG
Manhattan said:

aggie93 said:

Manhattan said:

Ah, yes. Definitely on point and not deflecting!
Gap
AG
A leak to the Washington Post will put it back in the headlines again for a few days. OK, guys it was "sensitive".

This is the playbook.

Quote:

Some of the classified documents taken by the FBI from former President Donald Trump's home in Florida reportedly relate to sensitive U.S. intelligence on Iran and China.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-docs-seized-from-mar-a-lago-held-u-s-secrets-on-iran-weapons-program-china

PCC_80
AG
Quote:

I have a very low opinion of Dems/Libs so I think that they would and are trying to do so.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

Some of the classified documents taken by the FBI from former President Donald Trump's home in Florida reportedly relate to sensitive U.S. intelligence on Iran and China.
I am going to guess that the sensitive info were documents that implicated Obama and Brandon in pay for play schemes with those two countries.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.