Coco Chow?

25,354 Views | 239 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag83 said:

richardag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Trump is always right.
No he isn't and no one every said that. But President Trump did great things for this country and the Middle East peace.
Trump did.

Quote:

"Well let's just see who's right," he shot back. "Do you know what you're going to do? You're going to see in the end who's right, okay? You just watch it. Okay? And we'll see who's right. Ultimately, I'm always right."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-tells-media-always-right-cnn
We all are aware of President Trump's ego and self centered personality. So yes he did say that.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
Gigem314 said:

Sterling82 said:

He called Warren Pocahontas. He calls Elaine coco. He's a bombastic New Yorker. Big deal! I've been called way worse than coco so I don't understand the outrage.
I mean, the current POTUS falsely called him a racist on national tv and called a woman at one of his campaign events a "dog faced pony liar"…but the same people complaining here don't seem to care about "behavior" unless it involves Trump.
Truth
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
annie88 said:

Face-palm after cringe after face palm. It never ends.

Trump aside, and he should not have said that, but we are experiencing this with Biden and Harris every damn day, along with the fact that every move they make puts our country more in the crapper.

People just shrug.

But I will agree with you on this. He does tend to do this quite often and it is getting old. And now all he's managed to take all the focus off of Pelosi's horrible comments onto his own horrible comments.

But the outrage in the situations depending on who said it is amazingly hypocritical
Agreed, no one on this board believes President Trump is perfect and do know he has has flaws. What is infuriating is the complete lack of recognition by some posters the absolute great accomplishments President Trump made.

The current administration has not done one damn thing for the benefit of the citizens of the USA. President Biden's administration is tearing apart the country calling conservatives domestic terrorists, including concerned parents at school board meetings. President Biden and his henchmen colluded with social media to silence facts and opinions they disagreed with. While this collusion may be legal it is straight up amoral and unethical.

The Democratic Party leadership weaponized the AG's office, DOJ, the IRS, State Department, FBI and others as far back as Obama.

And we have posters claiming many conservatives as cultists, even in the face of conservatives criticizing President Trump for his personality and certain administration policies including COVID, spending and others.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Sterling82
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

Even better, throw in some misspelled words into the unhinged rant to make it even more clear it's an emotional outburst

Yep. Has anyone ever asked that dumbass why he randomly capitalizes things? Never ceases to amaze me that college educated individuals can look at something like that and not immediately say "holy **** this guy is an unhinged moron." But cult hero worship is a powerful thing I guess.

Cult hero? Please. So dramatic. Let me know when he starts walking around looking for dead people, dem.

Agreed biden sucks, what does that have to do with trumps constant idiotic comments? Do you think this helps anything? I almost want him to run just so DeSantis can absolutely destroy him in the debates while trump repeatedly calls him "watermelon head" or whatever playground insult his tiny brain comes up with.

Trumps "constant idiotic comments"...what and when was the one immediately prior to this one.
J. Walter Weatherman
Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

Even better, throw in some misspelled words into the unhinged rant to make it even more clear it's an emotional outburst

Yep. Has anyone ever asked that dumbass why he randomly capitalizes things? Never ceases to amaze me that college educated individuals can look at something like that and not immediately say "holy **** this guy is an unhinged moron." But cult hero worship is a powerful thing I guess.

Cult hero? Please. So dramatic. Let me know when he starts walking around looking for dead people, dem.

Agreed biden sucks, what does that have to do with trumps constant idiotic comments? Do you think this helps anything? I almost want him to run just so DeSantis can absolutely destroy him in the debates while trump repeatedly calls him "watermelon head" or whatever playground insult his tiny brain comes up with.

Trumps "constant idiotic comments"...what and when was the one immediately prior to this one.

How about calling a congressman a "watermelon head", whatever that means?
ProgN
GeorgiAg said:

DX2011 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Sounds like a dog whistle to his nutjob supporters. Should have convicted that Orange POS when you had the chance, Mitch.

Convicted of what?

Trump was impeached but not convicted by the Senate.
Wow, I never thought I'd hear an attorney say something like that. Would you be as understanding if your client lost a case because of bias even though you, and everyone else, knew you won?
TexAgs91
AG
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

That's what I thought. Boy without your TDS to lean on you have nothing. You're just not worth the time.

You want Fauci running the show again?
Will you be answering the question about the bipartisan policy you wrote about?
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3324215/replies/63145112
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Whistle Pig
It ain't about "mean tweets".

Quote:

Which brings me to the practical case against Trump: He stinks at his job. One of the many perversities of Trump's presidency is that Donald J. Trump's core deficiencies as a chief administrator his ignorance and his laziness are the chief practical virtues of his presidency.

This also brings me to a lie that needs to be addressed and it is not a misunderstanding but a lie, circulated with malice aforethought: that the conservative objection to Trump is only a matter of style, his boorishness bumptiousness and boobishness on Twitter, his gooftastical manner of speaking, his preening, his vanity, his habitual and often dishonest boasting in matters both small and great, etc. Trump's character problems are practical concerns, not metaphysical ones. Trump is frequently wrong on important policy questions and frequently incompetent even when trying to advance a good policy.

For example, I would bet any sum of money that, prior to his seeking the Republican nomination, Donald Trump had no idea what the Federalist Society is or does.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-tuesday/hell-no/
Manhattan
TexAgs91 said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

That's what I thought. Boy without your TDS to lean on you have nothing. You're just not worth the time.

Will you be answering the question about the bipartisan policy you wrote about?
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3324215/replies/63145112
1. - Zelensky wasn't president yet.
2. - pay attention - https://www.vox.com/2019/10/3/20896869/trump-biden-ukraine-2016-letter-portman-johnson
Jack Ruby
GeorgiAg said:

Sounds like a dog whistle to his nutjob supporters. Should have convicted that Orange POS when you had the chance, Mitch.

My 401k is WAY down thanks to people like you. Trump is an ******* but he is at least a likeable ******* because of what my finances used to be.

Congrats, you voted for a career politician that made your feelings feel better.

Thanks.

Seriously, at what point in time did you think a dementia addled idiot who has done nothing in life would do a better job??

Orange Man bad though, once again, thanks.
Whistle Pig
The government printed 8 trillion in excess of tax receipts under Trump's administration. What did you think would happen when the money spigot turned off?

Jack Ruby
Whistle Pig said:

The government printed 8 trillion in excess of tax receipts under Trump's administration. What did you think would happen when the money spigot turned off?

I said my 401k was doing much better under Trump than it is currently. Am I missing something?
Whistle Pig
Yes. The reason was unprecedented profligate federal spending and low interest rates. A sugar high heading for a crash no matter who was in the White House.
bmks270
AG
Trump "Bad at his job":

Record low unemployment.
USA energy independence.
Low gas prices.
World peace.
New stock market highs.
Low prescription drug prices.
Immigration laws enforced.
Huge increase in arrests of sex traffickers.
NATO Allie's increased their financial and resource contributions.

Democrat and Uniparty Puppet Masters (Biden):

Recession.
Extreme inflation.
Record high gas and energy prices.
Massive layoffs and unemployment rise.
Rising interest rates.
Baby formula shortage.
Russia starting wars.
Billions in US weapons and equipment left to Taliban.
High prescription drug prices.
Open borders overwhelming infrastructure and public services at tax payer expense.
Decrease in sex trafficking arrests.
Increasing violent crime in every major city.

Whistle Pig
Quote:

Trump "Bad at his job":

Yes. Lazy and incompetent.

Quote:

Record low unemployment.

And record high
Quote:

USA energy independence.

As it is currently.
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php
Quote:

Low gas prices.

As it is currently. Granted, gas was dirt cheap when 30 million were laid off in 2020

Quote:

World peace.

LOL
Jack Ruby
That **** is all on Biden and your lord and savior fauci

Yippee! Gas is on a 15 month low. In other news, the food in my fridge is rotting.
Whistle Pig
No, the 8 trillion, which you barely understand the consequences of, is not on Biden or "Fauci".
GMaster0
I scratch my head on this one? She was born in Taiwan, her parents fled China to Taiwan during their civil war.

Also she served in his administration and is a Republican? Really weird to do this in your own party and the name calling is everything that's wrong in politics.
Whistle Pig
When you realize Trump is a lazy moron that doesn't know how anything works, everything makes more sense.
Jack Ruby
Can you please admit the same for Biden then ffs?

Good God this man is awful for this country. Economically speaking we are so bad in the toilet it amazes me that people like you are so oblivious.

But orange Man bad is out with his mean tweets
FCBlitz
geoag58 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Looking around our country now at the policies and actions of our federal government and you think Trump is the nut job?

Of course he does….only a nut job could live under adverse conditions that DJT protected him from and still sqwauks like DJT is attacking him personally.

GMaster0
Party of the small tent.
Claverack
Manhattan said:

Dem leadership didn't negotiate the surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban, and let a leader and 5,000 soldiers out of Pakistani prison, and leave Fauci in charge during a pandemic

Or give Elaine Chao a cabinet position..

Joe Biden, and the Democrat Party, surrendered to the Taliban. Trump negotiated a potential departure of US forces, maintaining a base at Bagram, that was contingent upon the Taliban complying with the terms of the Doha Agreement. Whenever the Taliban broke those terms, as they did late in Trump's term of office, the Trump Administration responded with force...

Note the difference here, liberals...

The United States, under President Trump, responded with airstrikes in support a fully-funded Afghan military.

Contrast that with what took place under Biden's watch...

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3217821/replies/59903154

There was no need for the Taliban to comply with the Doha Agreement, because Biden decided to surrender Afghanistan the moment he entered office. Joe Biden did not acknowledge the Doha Agreement, nor did he ever enforce it.

In point of fact, he made certain an Afghan military, trained to fight in our way using our doctrine, would be deprived of the joint operational capabilities of its best-trained units: the Afghan Air Force and ANASOF.

You have the right to your opinion, Manhattan.

You do not have the right to continue with outright lies.

WestAustinAg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

What is coco chow referencing?
McConnell's wife.

Trash him all you want. He is a politician.

She is no longer one. Fight with him. Leave her out of it

Her family is super rich from being shipping magnates with China and many Asian countries. So Mitch's pro-China policies benefit his wife and therefore him personally.
WestAustinAg
AG
Trump didn't just have mean tweets. He also had complete incompetence during Covid. His administration was a disgrace. He made Fauci famous. He pushed vaccines as the only solution which became required to keep a job. He **** be down the nation and gave treasury the job of handing out billions of free dollars to Americans. Super rich took that money and laughed all the way to the bank.

There was no more important problem in our lifetimes and Trump failed 10 ways to Sunday. More more Trump please.

His hand picked staff failed us in a million ways. He gave people who hated him and undermined him key jobs all four years in office. He had zero ability to hire competent smart people who would carry out his agenda.
Claverack
Whistle Pig said:

What did you think would happen when Biden decided to add trillions more to the pot?

Biden had a choice. He poured fuel on a fire requiring control when he had an opportunity to take full advantage of a business environment reemerging from the unnecessary Wu Flu shutdowns.

Joe Biden, Budget Hawk...

Quote:

• In 2021, the deficit was $2.78 trillion the second highest in American history
  • The annual deficits in Biden's FY 2023 budget are $1.6 trillion the highest sustained level of debt in American history
  • Under policies enacted by President Biden and Washington Democrats, the federal government is slated to spend $10 trillion more over the coming decade than was projected prior to the Biden Administration
  • Revenues are on pace to reach $5 trillion for the year, with income tax receipts up 32 percent, and corporate tax receipts up 12 percent so far this year
  • Revenues are up by 23 percent compared to the same point last year
  • Revenues this year have already reached $4.4 trillion, which is higher than any previous full year in American history
  • Smith Op-Ed: Biden's Spending Spree Has Supercharged Washington's Power Over The American People

Remember the point made above regarding the situation we were in when the Delaware Pedophile became POTUS? He had it made. Business and industry emerging from COVID. People returning to work. Record high revenues. The pre-COVID economy ripped from Trump by the Wu Flu was on its way back.

What did he do? He continued spending far more than he took in, largely to pass it on to Democrats fronting Solyndra-like companies designed to rake in government largesse and then fail.

At least Trump had the excuse of the coronavirus to justify some of his spending.

Biden has no such excuse.

Claverack
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

I will guarantee you bought into Fauci's con job far more than anyone on this forum.

Yet without a hint of irony, you condemn Trump for something you never wanted him to do while he was in office.

MaxPower
This thread is why trump will remain relevant til he dies. He throw the troll bait and the minnows on both sides gather to nibble on it. Hilarious.
Rockdoc
AG
Stlkofta said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

I will guarantee you bought into Fauci's con job far more than anyone on this forum.

Yet without a hint of irony, you condemn Trump for something you never wanted him to do while he was in office.

Exactly. That poster is just a dem troll. Always has been.
Claverack
Rockdoc said:

Stlkofta said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Exactly. That poster is just a dem troll. Always has been.
A putrid propagandist for a pedophile president.

Nothing but talking points. Nothing but what is uttered on MSNBC. Nothing but what is stolen from the alleged mind of Joseph Robinette Biden.

Sterling82

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?
Tanya 93
Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff
Rockdoc
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff

Well honestly, Schiff probably thought it was a compliment. He's pretty stupid.
Tanya 93
Rockdoc said:

Tanya 93 said:

Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff

Class as always
Ag with kids
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tanya 93 said:

Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff

Class as always
Well, Schiff was a serial liar for Trump's entire term, so he really deserves some derision...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.