Coco Chow?

25,439 Views | 239 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
Ag83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
richardag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Trump is always right.
No he isn't and no one every said that. But President Trump did great things for this country and the Middle East peace.
Trump did.

Quote:

"Well let's just see who's right," he shot back. "Do you know what you're going to do? You're going to see in the end who's right, okay? You just watch it. Okay? And we'll see who's right. Ultimately, I'm always right."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-tells-media-always-right-cnn
Not a Bot
AG
I agree. Just calling out the fake sanctimony of the guy retweeting it.
No Spin Ag
Private PoopyPants said:

I agree. Just calling out the fake sanctimony of the guy retweeting it.

I hear you and agree. What is annoying is that since this is politics, if someone who's invested in it, like this guy or any talking head, it's hard not to assume everything they say or post is fake to some degree when it comes to any emotions they're projecting.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
fka ftc
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Sounds like a dog whistle to his nutjob supporters. Should have convicted that Orange POS when you had the chance, Mitch.

Says the Biden voter.
is fake mea culpa shtick is just sort of sad.
That's what gets me. If Biden commits treason, its "my bad, I shouldn't voted for Biden, he's terrible, I regret it..." then if Trump cold cuts a fart and doesn't emphatically apologize then GeorgiAg wants to hang Trump and his loyal subjects aka "nutjob supporters".

The only nutjobs I know of are the ones who either blindly support Biden, stupidly support Biden, or goaltend endless for Biden - or all 3.

Sick, twisted, pedophile supporters.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Urban Ag
AG
Rockdoc said:

Gigem314 said:

Once again, the "tweet" is a bigger source of outrage for people than our actual policies that impact our lives and future for our children.

And people still wonder why someone like Trump was able to get elected in the first place.

Yes, the tweets outrage them while their policies that are destroying our country don't seem to bother them.
Another example that much of F16 can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

How about this. You can be outraged about destructive policies and all the D's and R's in bed with the commie Chinese and speak to it without inflammatory, personalized, insults that will drives votes and support away.

For example, let's say I was Senator Urban Ag from Texas instead of some nobody on TA. Let's say Trump and I were not agreeing on some particular issue pertaining to the border or immigration. Trump wouldn't hesitate in his public criticism of me to also throw out that I'm not qualified to address either topic because I'm married to some Mexican that grew up on the border.

And in doing so he just turned me against him and alienated scores of latino and female votes.

That's the problem. It's not the message. It's all bullsh** he has to tack on to it. Still don't see why it's that hard to understand.
Cayo95
AG
Most uninformed poster on here. Either that, or flat out dumb.
GAC06
AG
Even better, throw in some misspelled words into the unhinged rant to make it even more clear it's an emotional outburst
annie88
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Sounds like a dog whistle to his nutjob supporters. Should have convicted that Orange POS when you had the chance, Mitch.

Convicted for what? He didn't do anything to be convicted of. I get that you hate him and he goes over the line sometimes but he still didn't do anything to be convicted for.

That said he should not have made that comment. But let's see where are we on the comments that Pelosi and Biden and half of the squad shouldn't of made either? Where is all the outrage for them?

You need serious help for your massive TDS.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Pookers
AG
Bunch of pearl clutching in here.
Urban Ag
AG
GAC06 said:

Even better, throw in some misspelled words into the unhinged rant to make it even more clear it's an emotional outburst
Yes. And it's just another tired example of absolutely zero self awareness. The moment you do that (in this case making a race based personal insult) you changed the topic. The topic was great, go after Mitch for his voting record and all his ties to China. Absolutely get this topic out there. But now they're not talking about that. Their talking about about the personalized insult to a female minority. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Stupid.
BoydCrowder13
Sterling82 said:

He called Warren Pocahontas. He calls Elaine coco. He's a bombastic New Yorker. Big deal! I've been called way worse than coco so I don't understand the outrage.

Calling Elaine Chao "Coco Chow" will be seen as pretty racist even if that wasn't Trump's intent.

He continues to step on rakes. He is honestly just bad at the politics game.
J. Walter Weatherman
GAC06 said:

Yep. Has anyone ever asked that dumbass why he randomly capitalizes things? Never ceases to amaze me that college educated individuals can look at something like that and not immediately say "holy **** this guy is an unhinged moron." But cult hero worship is a powerful thing I guess.
AggieIce
AG
All the reslibs finally emerging today
Gigem314
AG
Sterling82 said:

He called Warren Pocahontas. He calls Elaine coco. He's a bombastic New Yorker. Big deal! I've been called way worse than coco so I don't understand the outrage.
I mean, the current POTUS falsely called him a racist on national tv and called a woman at one of his campaign events a "dog faced pony liar"ā€¦but the same people complaining here don't seem to care about "behavior" unless it involves Trump.
Urban Ag
AG
Pookers said:

It's not pearl clutching sir. It's literally face-palming. You want the guy to win another term badly based on policy, the economy, all the great things he was making happen for our country. And then time after time, one stupid self-defeating comment or tweet after the next. So unnecessary. Face-palm after cringe after face palm. It never ends.
Rockdoc
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

GAC06 said:

Yep. Has anyone ever asked that dumbass why he randomly capitalizes things? Never ceases to amaze me that college educated individuals can look at something like that and not immediately say "holy **** this guy is an unhinged moron." But cult hero worship is a powerful thing I guess.

Cult hero? Please. So dramatic. Let me know when he starts walking around looking for dead people, dem.
OverSeas AG
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Do you get all self-righteous about KKK Joe and the racist Democratic party? At this point if you are a Dem you are an avowed racist. Tell me which Dem isnt a racist? I cant think of one.
annie88
AG
Then I guess I'm a nut job supporter. Thanks for the label.

He went over the line with this one but it's interesting to see the outrage from the media and the hype when Trump says something versus when they do.

We all heard with Nancy Pelosi said this week, very little pushback. We hear the comments that Joe has made throughout his career, very little pushback. We know their worship of a former actual KKK clan member. Hardly any outrage.

We hear the constant antisemitism from the members of the squad, very little pushback.

So until you start making comments about everyone else outside of Trump, can't take you seriously, especially when you're wanting to convict him of crimes he never committed. Sounds like you had a little emotional outburst of your own there.
annie88
AG
Face-palm after cringe after face palm. It never ends.

Trump aside, and he should not have said that, but we are experiencing this with Biden and Harris every damn day, along with the fact that every move they make puts our country more in the crapper.

People just shrug.

But I will agree with you on this. He does tend to do this quite often and it is getting old. And now all he's managed to take all the focus off of Pelosi's horrible comments onto his own horrible comments.

But the outrage in the situations depending on who said it is amazingly hypocritical
Urban Ag
AG
I don't know what to tell you Annie. You are not wrong. It's all about the media. 90% of news, sports, and entertainment media are against us. They control the narrative. We just shouldn't help. But Trump literally can't help himself from making their job easier.

It would be like having a co-worker tell you they think your performance is sub par, you're letting the team down, and your wife is fat. You just lost your own argument without the other party even having to respond.
BoydCrowder13
annie88 said:

He went over the line with this one but it's interesting to see the outrage from the media and the hype when Trump says something versus when they do.

We all heard with Nancy Pelosi said this week, very little pushback. We hear the comments that Joe has made throughout his career, very little pushback. We know their worship of a former actual KKK clan member. Hardly any outrage.

We hear the constant antisemitism from the members of the squad, very little pushback.

So until you start making comments about everyone else outside of Trump, can't take you seriously, especially when you're wanting to convict him of crimes he never committed. Sounds like you had a little emotional outburst of your own there.

I don't vote in Democratic primaries. Can't control what those crazies do. The media will always skew left. It's an unpleasant fact of life. Trump could at least not keep throwing them fastballs down the middle of the plate. He makes it so easy for the media to paint him as a villain.
annie88
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

annie88 said:

I don't vote in Democratic primaries. Can't control what those crazies do. The media will always skew left. It's an unpleasant fact of life. Trump could at least not keep throwing them fastballs down the middle of the plate. He makes it so easy for the media to paint him as a villain.

You are correct. He does make it easy for them.
Old Army Ghost
dont care

trump goes scortch earth either be for him or get burned
TexAgs91
AG
SA68AG said:

Trump once again giving independents a reason to not vote for him because of a stupid unnecessary personal attack in a tweet.

DeSantis 2024.

Mean tweets vs the economy.
It's an IQ test for independents. It may very well be that this decision is too complex (but shouldn't actually be that hard to understand) for independents to grasp.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Dan Scott
AG
TexAgs91 said:

SA68AG said:

Trump once again giving independents a reason to not vote for him because of a stupid unnecessary personal attack in a tweet.

DeSantis 2024.

It's an IQ test for independents. It may very well be that this decision is too complex (but shouldn't actually be that hard to understand) for independents to grasp.

Would you support Trump if he had less mean tweets? I'm thinking yes because you say you care more about his policies and economy than his Twitter account.

But in this big country, there are a lot of people that care about the mean tweets. The mean tweets add no value, he already has your support so why continue to mean tweet and piss off those who otherwise would vote for you. You can continue to be annoyed at the millions of Americans who voted against Trump, I'm annoyed at the one man himself who if he just toned it down wouldn't have turned so many against him and would still be president today.
BoydCrowder13
Dan Scott said:

TexAgs91 said:

SA68AG said:

DeSantis 2024.

Would you support Trump if he had less mean tweets? I'm thinking yes because you say you care more about his policies and economy than his Twitter account.

But in this big country, there are a lot of people that care about the mean tweets. The mean tweets add no value, he already has your support so why continue to mean tweet and piss off those who otherwise would vote for you. You can continue to be annoyed at the millions of Americans who voted against Trump, I'm annoyed at the one man himself who if he just toned it down wouldn't have turned so many against him and would still be president today.

Yep. I understand the "mean tweets" thing is stupid. But so many Americans vote based on emotion. Why ignore that fact even if you don't like it. Seems stupidly naive.
Tanya 93
I just don't understand why he has to trash her.

That is my issue
BoydCrowder13
Tanya 93 said:

I just don't understand why he has to trash her.

That is my issue

I mean this shouldn't shock you. He is an equal opportunity offender. Just ask Ted Cruz's wife. This is just who Trump is. You either overlook it or not. Nothing he does is surprising anymore though.
Rockdoc
AG
Let's seeā€¦.what has more of an impact on my life, mean tweets or a crumbling economy. I'm gonna go with a bad economy. But hey if mean tweets keeps you up at night and is all you can think about 24/7, that's cool.
Fenrir
BoydCrowder13 said:

Dan Scott said:

TexAgs91 said:

SA68AG said:

DeSantis 2024.

Yep. I understand the "mean tweets" thing is stupid. But so many Americans vote based on emotion. Why ignore that fact even if you don't like it. Seems stupidly naive.

I think part of the frustration is that in lieu of voting for trump because he is an ******* they voted for Biden who is an ******* that likes to sniff the hair of children and that's before getting into the the dynamics of the rest of his family.

Wanna vote for someone that's not an *******? Cool. Biden ain't that, which makes all the original arguments sound like bull*****
Dan Scott
AG
Rockdoc said:

Let's seeā€¦.what has more of an impact on my life, mean tweets or a crumbling economy. I'm gonna go with a bad economy. But hey if mean tweets keeps you up at night and is all you can think about 24/7, that's cool.

Those mean tweets you like to dismiss are why so many suburban women voted against him. So mean tweets are why we have this crumbling economy.

It would have been a lot easier for Trump not to mean tweet as much than convince millions of Americas to ignore the mean tweets.
BoydCrowder13
Fenrir said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Dan Scott said:

TexAgs91 said:

SA68AG said:

DeSantis 2024.

I think part of the frustration is that in lieu of voting for trump because he is an ******* they voted for Biden who is an ******* that likes to sniff the hair of children and that's before getting into the the dynamics of the rest of his family.

Wanna vote for someone that's not an *******? Cool. Biden ain't that, which makes all the original arguments sound like bull*****

Understood. But Biden's behavior is easier to hide by the media. He isn't tweeting about so and so having a fat wife. That is harder to hide from the general public.

Trump throws these statements out willingly. Between these public rants and the media covering for Biden, people think Trump is more of an *******. Can't control that the media is in Biden's camp. But Trump could keep some of these rants less public.
RGLAG85
AG
Urban Ag said:

Pookers said:

It's not pearl clutching sir. It's literally face-palming. You want the guy to win another term badly based on policy, the economy, all the great things he was making happen for our country. And then time after time, one stupid self-defeating comment or tweet after the next. So unnecessary. Face-palm after cringe after face palm. It never ends.
No, it's pearl clutching!
Urban Ag
AG
Rockdoc said:

Why do so many of you keep banging this drum? We voted for Trump. What keeps me up at night isn't mean tweets. It's losing and turning the country over to the freak show currently in charge. Face-palming over meat tweets and all the other verbal BS he constantly spews is because we knew he was setting himself up for failure.

Urban Ag
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Urban Ag said:

Pookers said:

No, it's pearl clutching!
Pointless arguing with you. Get Trump on the 2024 ballot. Keep cheering on the childish antics. Lose again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.