Coco Chow?

25,152 Views | 239 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tanya 93 said:

Sterling82 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

Even better, throw in some misspelled words into the unhinged rant to make it even more clear it's an emotional outburst

Yep. Has anyone ever asked that dumbass why he randomly capitalizes things? Never ceases to amaze me that college educated individuals can look at something like that and not immediately say "holy **** this guy is an unhinged moron." But cult hero worship is a powerful thing I guess.

Cult hero? Please. So dramatic. Let me know when he starts walking around looking for dead people, dem.

Agreed biden sucks, what does that have to do with trumps constant idiotic comments? Do you think this helps anything? I almost want him to run just so DeSantis can absolutely destroy him in the debates while trump repeatedly calls him "watermelon head" or whatever playground insult his tiny brain comes up with.

Trumps "constant idiotic comments"...what and when was the one immediately prior to this one.

How about calling a congressman a "watermelon head", whatever that means?

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff

Well honestly, Schiff probably thought it was a compliment. He's pretty stupid.

Class as always
Well, Schiff was a serial liar for Trump's entire term, so he really deserves some derision...

Does she???
Manhattan
Stlkofta said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

That's what I thought. Boy without your TDS to lean on you have nothing. You're just not worth the time.

You want Fauci running the show again?
I will guarantee you bought into Fauci's con job far more than anyone on this forum.

Yet without a hint of irony, you condemn Trump for something you never wanted him to do while he was in office.

It was clear Fauci was out of his league when he said save masks for healthcare workers.
TexAgs91
AG
Manhattan said:

TexAgs91 said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

That's what I thought. Boy without your TDS to lean on you have nothing. You're just not worth the time.

Will you be answering the question about the bipartisan policy you wrote about?
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3324215/replies/63145112
1. - Zelensky wasn't president yet.
2. - pay attention - https://www.vox.com/2019/10/3/20896869/trump-biden-ukraine-2016-letter-portman-johnson
Hey, anything to protect the VP's son so he can continue getting $$$ for a Ukrainian job he was totally unqualified for.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
justcallmeharry
S
How has this post gone this long without meal recipes or shopping tips?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
TexAgs91
AG
justcallmeharry said:

In honor of libs next dumbass idea

https://www.sidechef.com/recipes/34359/gluten_free_mealworm_blueberry_crumble/
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Dan Scott
AG
This is why mean tweets matter more than you all like to think. He makes it way too easy for the media

Tanya 93
justcallmeharry said:

I am not getting flagged for derailing.

And there is a shopping trip thread I started on the GB.
ChemEAg08
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Sounds like a dog whistle to his nutjob supporters. Should have convicted that Orange POS when you had the chance, Mitch.

Remember, gang. This poster absolutely would vote for Trump over Biden next time. He said so on this very message board.
DrEvazanPhD
Dan Scott said:

This is why mean tweets matter more than you all like to think. He makes it way too easy for the media

"A hurricane is headed towards you state. But are you ok with a career politician getting called out?"
Rockdoc
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tanya 93 said:

Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

Even better, throw in some misspelled words into the unhinged rant to make it even more clear it's an emotional outburst

Yep. Has anyone ever asked that dumbass why he randomly capitalizes things? Never ceases to amaze me that college educated individuals can look at something like that and not immediately say "holy **** this guy is an unhinged moron." But cult hero worship is a powerful thing I guess.

Cult hero? Please. So dramatic. Let me know when he starts walking around looking for dead people, dem.

Agreed biden sucks, what does that have to do with trumps constant idiotic comments? Do you think this helps anything? I almost want him to run just so DeSantis can absolutely destroy him in the debates while trump repeatedly calls him "watermelon head" or whatever playground insult his tiny brain comes up with.

Trumps "constant idiotic comments"...what and when was the one immediately prior to this one.

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff

Class as always

Really? Did you notice how Schiff was acting and what he was doing during Trumps term? You can keep your class to yourself.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Dan Scott said:

Trump doesn't let the tail wag the dog. More people should follow his lead.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
J. Walter Weatherman
Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?

At an event where he was supposed to be promoting the clown that he convinced PA republicans to nominate for senate but instead just talked about himself the entire time.
Artorias
AG
BoydCrowder13
Artorias said:

Manhattan said:

Stlkofta said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

I will guarantee you bought into Fauci's con job far more than anyone on this forum.

Yet without a hint of irony, you condemn Trump for something you never wanted him to do while he was in office.

It was clear Fauci was out of his league when he said save masks for healthcare workers.
You and your ilk would have been REEEEE'ing to high heavens if Trump had actually fired Fauci. No matter what he did or ever does, it will always be "wrong" in your eyes.

TDS is a helluva drug.

So you were glad Trump kept Fauci?
Ag with kids
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tanya 93 said:

Sterling82 said:

Sterling82 said:

Rockdoc said:

GAC06 said:

And when was that?

He did it to Adam Schiff

Class as always
Well, Schiff was a serial liar for Trump's entire term, so he really deserves some derision...

Does she???
a) My comment wasn't towards the Chao tweet by Trump.
b) She IS a political figure even though she isn't in a political position now. There are numerous people that fit this category. Hillary, Obama, GWB, for example. And they're ALL still fair game.
c) Her family connections ARE a little questionable...
Artorias
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Artorias said:

Manhattan said:

Stlkofta said:

Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

You and your ilk would have been REEEEE'ing to high heavens if Trump had actually fired Fauci. No matter what he did or ever does, it will always be "wrong" in your eyes.

TDS is a helluva drug.

So you were glad Trump kept Fauci?
Please show me where in my post I said that
GoneGirl
AG
Ku Ku Jiao ( or Co Co Chow phonetically) refers to male genitalia in Hokkien, a Taiwanese dialect.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
_mpaul
AG
DX2011 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Sounds like a dog whistle to his nutjob supporters. Should have convicted that Orange POS when you had the chance, Mitch.

Convicted of what?
Being a meanie, of course.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Ag with kids
AG
GoneGirl said:

Ku Ku Jiao ( or Co Co Chow phonetically) refers to male genitalia in Hokkien, a Taiwanese dialect.
I think we can ALLLLL agree that Trump would have ZERO ****ing idea about that.
BigRobSA
GoneGirl said:

Hokkien could really write stories about rings and Hobbits.
Anonymous Source
S
Good to see Mitch uphold the long-standing Republican tradition of not saying jack **** when Trump insults their wives.
Gig 'Em
Rockdoc
AG
Anonymous Source said:

Good to see Mitch uphold the long-standing Republican tradition of not saying jack **** when Trump insults their wives.

Some Republicans can have TDS too. Mitch is one.
sclaff
AG
Here is a little summary of the poor picked on Elaine Chao. Bless her heart

For years, the McConnell and Chao families have cultivated a relationship that enriches the couple and grants status to the Chaos' shipping company.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/24/trump-is-right-mitch-mcconnell-and-elaine-chao-spent-decades-getting-rich-on-china/
LMCane
Tanya 93 said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

What is coco chow referencing?
McConnell's wife.

Trash him all you want. He is a politician.

She is no longer one. Fight with him. Leave her out of it
Trump is really a scumbag. and I voted for him twice.

not only is he the crass insult master- Chao WAS IN HIS CABINET!!!

so once again, Trump appoints dozens of people he then attacks a year or two later.

Hey, maybe you want to do a better job SELECTING STAFF THEN DUMMY!
J. Walter Weatherman
sclaff said:

For years, the McConnell and Chao families have cultivated a relationship that enriches the couple and grants status to the Chaos' shipping company.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/24/trump-is-right-mitch-mcconnell-and-elaine-chao-spent-decades-getting-rich-on-china/

If all of this has been true for years, what kind of idiot would nominate someone like that for their cabinet?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Old Sarge said:

TexAgs91 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Well hello again. It's the real GeorgiAg.

Which one of the made up crimes from the numerous lib coup attempts are you talking about?
TDS is real. GeorgiAg is proof. Like a moth to flame. He's not for Making America Great Again. He's a McConnel "MADS" Republican (Manage America's Downward Spiral).

He's actually a Biden Bro. Although, now he acts like he no longer supports this absolute clown show for desperate popularity points on Texags. Anyone with a lukewarm IQ could see that Biden was a dementia riddled POS who was completely unfit for office. But GeorgiaAg supported him LOL…embarrassing.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Ellis Wyatt
GeorgiAg said:

We have different definitions of evidence. After losing 50 court cases, you'd think people would abandon the clown and his election lies.
You voted for a pedo criminal who is destroying America. Take a lap.
LMCane

sclaff said:

If all of this has been true for years, what kind of idiot would nominate someone like that for their cabinet?

EXACTLY

apparently for the Always Trumpers,

they can't grasp the reality behind the fact that Trump is consistently insulting people HE PERSONALLY SELECTED FOR IMPORTANT POSITIONS
sclaff
AG
I don't disagree with you.

Trump this cycle is endorsing RINO's that will stab him in the back should he get back in the White House. Go figure.

Doesn't change Chao's and McConnell's spots.
TexAgs91
AG
Dan Scott said:

What about when republicans vote with democrats on huge spending bills? Were we just going to give Mitch a pass on that?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.