Peppa pig has a gay couple now

7,370 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by fightingfarmer09
ChiefKiefton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrazosDog02 said:

And the young ones in your life will pick up on that. A bigot is far worse than the topics being introduced by shows to kids who should have already been introduced to it. Then again, Sesame Street has been raising kids for decades and doing a long of parenting parents failed at so so I guess it is what it is.

Just be careful with how you do that. My old man is like that…he's seen my kids once in 12 years and it won't happen again. I will not tolerate my kids around bigots or racists.
I am sure your father doesn't miss you one bit.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
BrazosDog02 said:

And the young ones in your life will pick up on that. A bigot is far worse than the topics being introduced by shows to kids who should have already been introduced to it. Then again, Sesame Street has been raising kids for decades and doing a long of parenting parents failed at so so I guess it is what it is.

Just be careful with how you do that. My old man is like that…he's seen my kids once in 12 years and it won't happen again. I will not tolerate my kids around bigots or racists.
Oh and if Sesame Street is playing a major role in raising anyone's kids, then those parents need a visit from CPS. Sesame Street aint raising sh**. It's just something you hope your toddler and very young children can be entertained and educated by while you prepare their meals or do a few chores around the house.

If they started bringing polygamist families or introducing swinger couples, I would have the exact same problem, so spare the "homophobia/bigotry" BS.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
WHOOP!'91 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

The Shank Ag said:

I mean as far as shoving it down throats, this one is pretty tame. That exact conversation could be had in your child's pre-school or kindergarten. Would you be taking them out of their school if you knew another child was raised by lesbians?

I vehemently disagree with sin (even though some in my denomination are trying to make it ok), but kids 100% are going to see this kind of sin even if they don't watch TV. When that exposure does happen, we will talk about why people go against God's word, how you show love both by being kind to people but helping point them away from their sin struggles, and how to be a witness. In the end we live in an imperfect world, but Christ was perfect and we will try to do everything we can to be like him.

Edit to add that last couple sentences.

My 1-year-old is in a Mother's Day out the program from 9am-2pm during the week so my wife can get work done at home.

I found out his teacher has a "Christians for Abortion" and "Texans for Beto" Sticker on her car.

He will not be enrolled at that school after this semester and we already got enrollment at a different one.

We are going to pay for Catholic Private School for all our kids (we have another on the way and want 4-5), but I will raise hell if that trash is permitted to be shown to my kids before high school.

Someone is never going to be with his friends from year to year in school if you unenroll them based on bumper stickers.

This is about number 117 on prioritized lists of things I care about when it comes to my children's education, but thanks for stating the obvious.

Yeah, kids don't need friends, they need God and family. Friends are too often the source of going astray and sometimes take too much import in a kid's life to the point where they make bad decisions based on their friends.
I get what you are saying, but it's good to have some friends, right? Not saying they don't need God and family much more, but I would think GOOD friends are pretty good to have.
Picard
AG
My 9 year old son is sick today and therefore home from school. He's watching old John Wayne western movies and asked for Airwolf after lunch.

This is how you do it!

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

This is point blank why I do not want my children around Beto supporters and people who are pro-baby-murder.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Picard said:

My 9 year old son is sick today and therefore home from school. He's watching old John Wayne western movies and asked for Airwolf after lunch.

This is how you do it!
Hell yeah

Me and my dad used to slap peanut butter and a dill pickle on a piece of bread and we'd watch this together on Saturdays and eat like men when I was a wee lad in the early 80's. Can still hear the theme music loud and clear in my head.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

This is point blank why I do not want my children around Beto supporters and people who are pro-baby-murder.
I will NEVER let my children play at the house of a white liberal. Something I have vowed for years. They simply cannot be trusted to be good, upright examples. An asian, latino, or black family who I suspect of voting dem, but not devout believers and good family values? Case by case basis. But absolutely no white liberals.
BrazosDog02
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

It's already been defined. So has ignorance. Go get your learn on. There is a difference.
Decline to answer, so noted.
LOL. Standard F16 poster response. How original and lazy.

I am of the opinion that most here are probably 18 years or older. As such, bigotry is not something I feel like i should have to define for you. Shockingly, some even managed to make it through our fine University, amazingly. At that age, you should already know what bigotry is. If you don't, then that is a problem that I cannot solve for you. Most on this forum are pretty lazy, getting their information from other posters instead of doing their own work. It is the reason this place is how it is. It's how America got the way it is. It's standard low energy, lazy, diluted word of mouth info.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
The bottom line is all democrats are either willful supporters or ignorant supporters of an oppressive regime and ideology.

I will shield my children from being brainwashed into said ideology until they are old enough to pick up their swords and fight back against the oppressive ideology.

Any conservative or "independent" that doesn't understand this will eventually be led to the slaughter and deserves the misery they will undoubtedly receive.
BrazosDog02
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

Maybe you could define "bigot" for us because from some definitions, this could read "my father doesn't agree with same-sex marriage, so I cut him off from seeing his grandchildren".
I think the question you need to be asking is, "why do your kids talk about other family members' opinions on gays?"

Do you normall have other family talk about gays and trans with your kids? If so, you might want to take the lead on that.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
BrazosDog02 said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

It's already been defined. So has ignorance. Go get your learn on. There is a difference.

I am of the opinion that most here are probably 18 years or older. As such, bigotry is not something I feel like i should have to define for you. Shockingly, some even managed to make it through our fine University, amazingly. At that age, you should already know what bigotry is. If you don't, then that is a problem that I cannot solve for you. Most on this forum are pretty lazy, getting their information from other posters instead of doing their own work. It is the reason this place is how it is. It's how America got the way it is. It's standard low energy, lazy, diluted word of mouth info.
You white liberals say everything is bigotry. The word has lost it's meaning. Same with "racist" and "fascist".

Oh, and as usual, you white liberals are almost always projecting when you hurl these names at your opposition. The democrat party is so hateful, bigoted, racist and fascist, it's insane. You probably think black ppl are too stupid or lazy to get ID's like the rest of your white liberal brethren.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

Quote:

bigot
[ol]
  • a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
  • [/ol]

RebelE Infantry
    AG
    BrazosDog02 said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

Maybe you could define "bigot" for us because from some definitions, this could read "my father doesn't agree with same-sex marriage, so I cut him off from seeing his grandchildren".
    I think the question you need to be asking is, "why do your kids talk about other family members' opinions on gays?"

Do you normall have other family talk about gays and trans with your kids? If so, you might want to take the lead on that.

No the question we're all asking is "in what way is your father so horrifically bigoted that you would cut him off from his grandchildren?"
    The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
    Hammerly High Dive Crips
    RebelE Infantry said:

BrazosDog02 said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No the question we're all asking is "in what way is your father so horrifically bigoted that you would cut him off from his grandchildren?"
    "He watches...TUCKER!"

WHOOP!'91
    AG
    No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

But I was told that the gay folks just wanted to get married, live their lives, and be left alone....

I recall they wanted to be left alone to live their lives, but accepted and included in all aspects of society since they are just like everyone else.

I think this is probably something people are making a bigger deal of than is necessary. If you've talked to your kids about this stuff, then this isn't a big deal. If you haven't talked to you kids, then you are failing them. They are or will be exposed to this in every day life, they will get an education about it whether folks like it or not, better it come from you than their friends or a tv show.
    Well this is pretty much the point. Woke media is forcing the issue, presenting it as "normal" and "acceptable" whether the parents think it's time to discuss this issue with their children or not.

No one is forcing anyone to watch anything, so all that parents need to do is not let their kids watch these shows. It really is that simple.

As for what is normal and acceptable, it wasn't long ago in our country that women working, or even voting, wasn't normal or acceptable, yet here we are.
    No surprised you're covering for the woke side of the conversation. "No spin" is probably the biggest case of username does NOT check out on the website.

You don't find it insidious to get your kids watching something, then start inserting the woke position?
    A Net Full of Jello
    AG
    ChiefKiefton said:

Hungry Ojos said:

ChiefKiefton said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Once Bluey turns gay, I'm taking every tv out of the house.

Bluey has a gay man in the show from what I have heard. An uncle or something of the sort.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty vigilant about what the kids watch and have never suspected this. Checking this out now….

I am going off what I have heard. So take it with a grain of salt. I have never seen the show so I could be wrong.
    You're missing out.
    Atreides Ornithopter
    AG
    Maybe they turned lesbian because all the male polar bears are dying because of climate change and there aren't enough icebergs to get busy on. Two (woke) birds, one show.
    https://i.postimg.cc/rpHKr9JQ/IMG-0770.jpg
    HowdyTexasAggies
    AG
    ChiefKiefton said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/peppa-pig-debuts-lesbian-polar-bear-couple-popular-childrens-cartoon.amp

Protect your children at all costs.

So I guess this is the real reason for Polar Bear population issues.
    No Spin Ag
    WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

But I was told that the gay folks just wanted to get married, live their lives, and be left alone....

I recall they wanted to be left alone to live their lives, but accepted and included in all aspects of society since they are just like everyone else.

I think this is probably something people are making a bigger deal of than is necessary. If you've talked to your kids about this stuff, then this isn't a big deal. If you haven't talked to you kids, then you are failing them. They are or will be exposed to this in every day life, they will get an education about it whether folks like it or not, better it come from you than their friends or a tv show.
    Well this is pretty much the point. Woke media is forcing the issue, presenting it as "normal" and "acceptable" whether the parents think it's time to discuss this issue with their children or not.

No one is forcing anyone to watch anything, so all that parents need to do is not let their kids watch these shows. It really is that simple.

As for what is normal and acceptable, it wasn't long ago in our country that women working, or even voting, wasn't normal or acceptable, yet here we are.
    No surprised you're covering for the woke side of the conversation. "No spin" is probably the biggest case of username does NOT check out on the website.

You don't find it insidious to get your kids watching something, then start inserting the woke position?

How does acknowledging, or even adding, the LGBTQXYZ in a show mean they're inserting a woke position?

Would you rather that the entertainment sector not have anyone from the LGBTQXYZ community in anything?
    There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
    RebelE Infantry
    AG
    No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

How does acknowledging, or even adding, the LGBTQXYZ in a show mean they're inserting a woke position?

Would you rather that the entertainment sector not have anyone from the LGBTQXYZ community in anything?

Yes
    The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
    No Spin Ag
    RebelE Infantry said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

Yes

Love the honesty.
    There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
    WHOOP!'91
    AG
    No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

Yes, I would rather that. However, I would be fine with maybe representing that tiny percentage of the population in shows NOT targeted at young children, and perhaps even something resembling the proportion of their ACTUAL representation of the population.

As I previously stated, the issue is indoctrination of young children. There is no legitimate place for indoctrination in those shows. Kids shows should be to entertain, educate, instill character and maybe form into strong citizens. Honestly, respect for others and their property, etc.
    No Spin Ag
    WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

Yes, I would rather that. However, I would be fine with maybe representing that tiny percentage of the population in shows NOT targeted at young children, and perhaps even something resembling the proportion of their ACTUAL representation of the population.

As I previously stated, the issue is indoctrination of young children. There is no legitimate place for indoctrination in those shows. Kids shows should be to entertain, educate, instill character and maybe form into strong citizens. Honestly, respect for others and their property, etc.

But if people who are LGBTQXYZ are already the teachers, custodians, cafeteria workers, etc in the children's schools, they're already in their world.

I don't think every show needs a 6 year old boy who wears girls clothing as he's transitioning into a girl, but saying that gay people exist, or that there are parents of children who are of the same sex is already in the real world, even in the schools, that children are already in.

And again, if you don't like it just don't watch it.
    C@LAg
    missed opportunity to have the polar BEAR couple be gay.

AggDawg
    AG
    Um... who cares. Why do you let your kids watch TV?
    My kids go to a daycare and private school where they don't use the tv ( or the internet/tablet) to teach.
    Only time the tv is on in my house is for college football.
    frenchtoast
    Watching Paul Lynde on Hollywood Squares turned me gay.
    Iowaggie
    AG
    Picard said:

This is how you do it!

I was going to suggest that with these kids shows and streaming, there are ample other shows to choose from--Backyardigans, old Doras, old Blues Clues, etc. It need not be the current crop.

I would probably have put on Simon & Simon or Magnum PI, but I guess Airwolf is an option too.
    DarkBrandon0111
    Slicer97 said:

and be represented on TV just like everyone else
    Sq4fish83
    AG
    BrazosDog02 said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

You misunderstood. We know what bigotry means. We are just wondering what kind of fu**ed up definition a lib like you thinks it is.
    IndividualFreedom

and with this you crossed the line. Not for the song itself, but the absolute crickets denouncing it.
    Slicer97
    AG
    DarkBrandon0111 said:

Slicer97 said:

and be represented on TV just like everyone else

Based on population percentages, I'd say they're way over-represented.
    Hammerly High Dive Crips
    No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

No Spin Ag said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

People in the 50's were watching gay dudes play manly roles on the big screen without even knowing it. Long before that, gays were acting in plays and it wasn't a big deal...they weren't making a spectacle about being gay. I don't have a problem with gays filling roles or working in just about any industry...certainly not Hollywood. I just wish they were humble and open minded enough to respect that their lifestyle is ALTERNATIVE and that an awful lot of people would like to wait to have the conversation about men getting married and having kids, or two wives greeting each other with a kiss, when they are quite a bit older.

We know that a lot of people are very likely born gay, whether from DNA or chemistry in the womb...but we just don't know yet to what degree children are malleable. It looks like they're quite malleable if you look at recent massive increases in % of youth identifying as gay/bi/trans etc.

Just educate and entertain my child...they don't need to be learning about gay couples, bisexual swingers, drag queens, polygamists, hetero people with open relationships etc just yet.

I NEVER see any hetero married couples on Sesame Street...or perhaps I just don't recall...yet I have seen two gay married couples in the last few months alone. Quit trying to normalize this stuff for little kids. Agsin, I would say the same (if not louder) if a dude came on the set with three wives or two couples came on who stated they were in an open relationship.
    Bob Lee
    AG
    Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Chip and Potato introduced a gay zebra couple too.

We downloaded the Formed app. That's the only thing the kids can watch anything on. Everything else my wife and I have to see about before they can watch it. You literally cannot trust anything on the kids section in Netflix or Prime or whatever else.
    Actual Talking Thermos
    Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

I NEVER see any hetero married couples on Sesame Street...
    Gordon and Susan! Luis and Maria!
    fightingfarmer09
    jakeaggie84 said:

That sucks. I really liked peppa pig. One of the more tolerable cartoons my daughter watches.

Bluey and Blaze and the Monster Machines in our house.

Everything else can go to hell.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.