Official Laugh at Liz Cheney being booted from office thread

23,822 Views | 333 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RAB91
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today is a great day.

Quote:

Wyoming is going to send Liz Cheney packing and for the first time in over a hundred years we will no longer have any Bush's, McCain's, Cheney's or Clinton's in office.
Edit to add the quote in case twitter deletes it completely: Commie twitter mods are angry about this day, so indeed it is turning out as great as I expected. LOL.

America is getting just a little stronger: political dynasties are a dangerous/toxic thing.
IslanderAg04
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/records-liz-cheneys-net-worth-ballooned-much-600-percent-during-her-time-office/

Only 5 years in office.
Simple Jack
Yeah, if Cheney is booted, it'll be a victory - small victory, but still a victory - in this ongoing cold civil war.
Mas89
AG
Adios Mo Fo.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Let's hope so!!
Owlagdad
Wonder if little Bush is throwing out resumes in corporate world? Damn shame he has to go to work. Maybe move back to Florida?
Proc92
It's so odd. She could have just kept her tds hidden and be safe in her seat and maybe senator down the road. Why did she feel obligated to run with this current positioning? Did she think or was told that it was gonna be popular with Wyoming or even the national gop?
nortex97
AG
Proc92 said:

It's so odd. She could have just kept her tds hidden and be safe in her seat and maybe senator down the road. Why did she feel obligated to run with this current positioning? Did she think or was told that it was gonna be popular with Wyoming or even the national gop?
The easiest answer to me is that she just decided she doesn't care. She, like the vast majority of the uniparty/establishment etc., just detests Trump (as does her father, clearly, and the McCain widow/offspring).

She's gotten a lot wealthier the past couple of years, and will make a lot more money out of office. There isn't a 'central brain/nerve center' to the swamp (top floor of the Hoover building might be as close as there is to it), but the family ties/long term occupants should be booted as often as the people are able to muster an ability/willingness to do so, imho.
CatD11Ag
AG
Bush & Rove - so sick of these guys backing RINO's. The fact they would funnel that much money to one of the biggest turncoats in the HofR tells me all I need to know about them. She has done everything she possibly can to support Pelosi and a Marxist agenda. Her reward - almost $1.0MM from GW and Rove to help her reelection. This is why so many conservatives don't trust the Republican Party.

Liz Cheney Rakes in Nearly $1M from Texas Establishment, Including George Bush, Karl Rove
Quote:

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) has raked in nearly $1 million from Texas donors, including former President George W. Bush and so-called "architect" Karl Rove, the Huston Chronicle reported Monday.

According to the Federal Election Commission, Cheney has raised $950,000 from Texas, the second greatest contributing state to her reelection campaign. Texas is home to the Bush family political apparatus, which includes Bush's former political wingman Karl Rove.

Cheney's $950,000 haul from Texas is compared to the $1.4 million Californians donated.
Cheney has only raised about $386,000 from Wyoming donors, far short of Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman's in-state donations.

Hageman has raised $940,000 from Wyoming donors and $150,000 from Texas donors. In total, Hageman has raised about $4.5 million. Cheney has outraised Hageman by more than a 3/1 ratio ($15 million).
CheeseSndwch
Proc92 said:

It was by design. At the end of the day she's a Cheney and the only way for her to be accepted by the left was to lose her seat resisting. Don't be surprised when she shows up on TV spewing talking points and receives a few cushy board of directors seats.
Kozmozag
Left wing media is going to make her richer.
CatD11Ag
AG
Exactly right - will it be MSNBC, CNN or the view?
Artorias
AG
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Thunderstormr
AG
I give her kudos for calling out Trump as the scumbag he really is.
Irish 2.0
Thunderstormr said:

Pssstttt...Your tds is showing...
Proc92
Stacked!
MR Gadsden
In
Artorias
AG
Thunderstormr said:

The Premium trolls are out again
FTAG 2000
AG
Alpha Mike foxtrot.
The Kraken
AG
Proc92 said:

Because she decided to act on her conscience instead of privately saying one thing and publicly another, like most GOP representatives who are afraid of the political ramifications of going against Trump.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
nortex97
AG
Thunderstormr said:

Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, his presidency became her raison d'etre, and she has talked about him at the expense of any other issue that has mattered to her constituents.

I don't want my Representative (or Senator etc) just to dedicate themselves to bad mouthing Obama/Hillary/Brandon etc., even if I agree about a point.
TRADUCTOR
Good.
Artorias
AG
New World Ag said:

Proc92 said:

Because she decided to act on her conscience instead of privately saying one thing and publicly another, like most GOP representatives who are afraid of the political ramifications of going against Trump.
Well, her conscience is misguided, and will cost her seat.
heavens11
AG
nortex97 said:

Thunderstormr said:

Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, his presidency became her raison d'etre, and she has talked about him at the expense of any other issue that has mattered to her constituents.

I don't want my Representative (or Senator etc) just to dedicate themselves to bad mouthing Obama/Hillary/Brandon etc., even if I agree about a point.

Yep. There's a difference b/w not lining up to salute/support a POTUS you don't like or agree with and making it your mission to undermine/demonize. Just as we don't want hero worship/party representation from OUR reps we also don't want turncoats assisting the far left in their villainy
roman.tadpole
I suspect her and Kinzinger are going to run for POTUS/VP under the banner of a new party or as Independents.
valvemonkey91
AG
It's a great day for the GOP! Long past time to excommunicate these vermin assistant democrats.
Artorias
AG
roman.tadpole said:

I suspect her and Kinzinger are going to run for POTUS/VP under the banner of a new party or as Independents.
They might get as much support as Kamala did during the 2016 primaries.
Ags77
AG
Liz is about to be fired by the people of Wyoming , just like trump got fired by the people of the USA. I hope they get a better replacement there than we did in the Whitehouse.
themissinglink
AG
Proc92 said:

Some people have integrity...
Artorias
AG
themissinglink said:

Proc92 said:

v1rotate92
AG
Good riddance. Great news day watching MSM make her a martyr…Unfortunately for them, few care about her ridiculous cause
nortex97
AG
roman.tadpole said:

Her allies have been implying she is leaving the GOP, and I would guess she is hoping to be the VP nominee for the Dems in 2024, as some sort of 'unity' ticket:

Quote:

Win or lose in deep-red Wyoming, the 56-year-old daughter of a vice president is vowing not to disappear from national politics as she contemplates a 2024 presidential bid. But in the short term, Cheney is facing a dire threat from Republican opponent Harriet Hageman, a Cheyenne ranching industry attorney who has harnessed the full fury of the Trump movement in her bid to expel Cheney from the House.

"I'm still hopeful that the polling numbers are wrong," said Landon Brown, a Wyoming state representative and vocal Cheney ally. "It'll be a crying shame really if she does lose. It shows just how much of a stranglehold that Donald Trump has on the Republican Party."
Fat Black Swan
AG
roman.tadpole said:

Don't think much of the base is going to follow the neocon racketeer wing of the party. Sounds like a boon for the con mods though.
FJB
AG
Book deal incoming. Paid speaker engagements. Probably a candidate for the View. SOP
Irish 2.0
themissinglink said:

Proc92 said:

Integrity??? You know who here daddy is right?!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.