Official Laugh at Liz Cheney being booted from office thread

23,983 Views | 333 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RAB91
BQ78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't you listen? The guy made the unpardonable sin of calling J6 "nonsense."
LMCane
SwigAg11 said:

I'm really struggling to understand how she would be the most powerful person in Washington. Isn't she just a lame duck rep now at this point? I would think she would be one of the least powerful people in Washington because of that.
wait, you mean a member of the minority party in the House of Representatives who won't be back in Congress next term

is NOT the most important person in the world?!?!

how could this happen?!?
IndividualFreedom
Had the tables been turned and LIz was officially a democrat........ Had she joined a Republican committee to BASH a democrat, the establishment and the base would have crushed her and her family with physical violence.
RAB91
She seems a little bitter.

aggiehawg
AG
RAB91 said:

"Whatever it takes...." Hate when people say that.
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggieforester05
AG
She doesn't want to win the presidency. She wants to get the votes of the mentally weak Republican voters that don't like Trump but would vote for him if he were up against generic Democrat. Therefore splitting the Republican vote so that Trump will lose and the Democrat will win. Hopefully she puts country before the Democrat party and chooses not to go down this path, but I wouldn't bet on it.
HalifaxAg
AG
I know what will take the frowny face off her today...a good bird hunting trip with dear old Dad.
WolfCall
AG
Thunderstormr said:

I give her kudos for calling out Trump as the scumbag he really is.
Do you give kudos that call out Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris for the scumbags they really are?
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
dmart90
AG
agdad4x said:

Then she should have spent some of the millions of $s she received from the Dems in California and the Washington DC elite on signs - What 90%, plus or minus, of her contributions came from out of state where virtually 100% of the contributions to the lady running against her came from in state?

And she has been in Wyoming maybe 30 minutes in the last two years before she started to run for re-election ?

No disagreement here. Just noting why there were so few Cheney signs.
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
&ct=g
Ellis Wyatt
Proc92 said:

I'd really like to know what conservative banged his wife. His transformation is one of the oddest. I hope it isn't just for the l progressive tv money.
He's never been a conservative. Just like Reince Priebus, Mitt Romney, John McCain, John Cornyn, Mitch McConnell, John Boner, etc. Some of them pretend better than others, but they truly hate conservatives. Steele just doesn't have to pretend anymore. W is moving into that territory, as well.
samurai_science
aggiehawg said:

RAB91 said:

She has a mental disorder, that speech was proof.
APHIS AG
Now she is starting an organization, probably funded by all the money she received for her campaighn, vowing to do everything and anything to make sure that Trump NEVER becomes President.

Now that is solid hate.
agcrock2005
AG
APHIS AG said:

Now she is starting an organization, probably funded by all the money she received for her campaighn, vowing to do everything and anything to make sure that Trump NEVER becomes President.

All it takes is for a self absorbed RINO to run as an independent against Trump and he loses. Too many people calling themselves Republicans that are stupid and really hate Trump.
titan
S
Ellis Wyatt said:

Proc92 said:

I'd really like to know what conservative banged his wife. His transformation is one of the oddest. I hope it isn't just for the l progressive tv money.
He's never been a conservative. Just like Reince Priebus, Mitt Romney, John McCain, John Cornyn, Mitch McConnell, John Boner, etc. Some of them pretend better than others, but they truly hate conservatives. Steele just doesn't have to pretend anymore. W is moving into that territory, as well.
Its pretty amazing how clique-ish and just really autocratic most of the upper tier has turned out to be. It makes you seriously have to reconsider things like the Liberal's claim of the wars in the Mideast earlier in century being for hedge fund and arms money making. And even other things.
Tailgate88
AG
samurai_science said:

aggiehawg said:

RAB91 said:

She has a mental disorder, that speech was proof.

It's called TDS.
Ramdiesel

That aged really well...It's soundbites like that, that make me miss Trump a lot...
RAB91

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.