Brazil: okays murdering motorcycle gangs

18,052 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TxTarpon
Adverse Event
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Citizens:

Harris County, catalytic converters?
Sterling82
Good lord!
up-n-aTm
AG
Brazil should use this to promote tourism! Looks like a blast!
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
The camera snapping over the sound of gunfire
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
AGinHI
AG
So Mad Max becomes reality?
BQ_90
AG
cancelling my motorcycle trip to Brazil
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Holy ****
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
That's a work of art!
Get ready bal. You're gonna in for a problem.
JaxDad
AG
People will only be pushed so far before the claws come out.
Smittyfubar
AG
Holy crap! Are they just running down anyone on a bike?
CanyonAg77
AG
Wow.

I'm all for standing up and defending yourself. But some of those look like outright murder of someone for the "crime" of riding a motorcycle.

Again, if you are being attacked, sure, run them down or shoot back.

But an earlier clip seems like a car just waiting for a bike to hit, and the last one, no way the car driver knew a crime had happened.

I wonder if some of these are gang vs. gang violence
Smittyfubar
AG
BQ_90 said:

If you're being serious, that's a good choice.
BQ_90
AG
Ag_B_10 said:

BQ_90 said:

If you're being serious, that's a good choice.
no it's a joke, but that is some crazy ****
Tramp96
The ultimate FAFO.
frenchtoast
This is how I picture cycling in Texas.
Proc92
Good for them.
The Kraken
AG
Wow, that video...
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
TacosaurusRex
The truck getting them on the second pass at the 30 second mark, I did not see that coming.
CanyonAg77
AG
Side question, why does this video from Brazil have an Arabic logo in the top left?
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
I love seeing videos like this. Cowards think they're big and tough with a gun, then they get their off buttons pushed.

Makes me smile every time.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Disturbing, but I can see why they do it.
black_ice
Loving that video!!!!!
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
that's the wild wild brazil
TacosaurusRex
Ranch Hand could make a fortune down there doing bumper replacements for added affect.
up-n-aTm
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

The truck getting them on the second pass at the 30 second mark, I did not see that coming.
LMAO....picked up the spare!
titan
S
CanyonAg77 said:

Side question, why does this video from Brazil have an Arabic logo in the top left?
Probably got taken down in Brazil providers, and so they are having to put it up elsewhere.

Even here, items the MSM is suppressing are sometimes found or run on Al Jazeera.

Its more a case of a given place doesn't care about censoring or taking down another nation's dirty laundry like their own.

That's why by combining from places around the world you can get a fuller picture.
AGinHI
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Wow.

I'm all for standing up and defending yourself. But some of those look like outright murder of someone for the "crime" of riding a motorcycle.

But an earlier clip seems like a car just waiting for a bike to hit, and the last one, no way the car driver knew a crime had happened.

It's troubling to me that real interpersonal violence, regardless of whether the victims are criminals, is becoming entertainment, even though, to some extent, it has existed throughout history in the form of public executions.

It just seems that we are rapidly devaluing life and I can't imagine the effect it will have on our spirit.

That being said,

give me your worst...

BigRobSA
This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!1

Fenrir
CanyonAg77 said:

Wow.

The only one that I could maybe question whether the driver knew something was the last one. The others they see the robbery happening or are the party being robbed/fired upon.
TexasRebel
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Wow.

Seems like the population has decided riding a motorcycle is a capital crime. Since it's optional, why would anyone there choose to ride a motorcycle?
AgBQ-00
AG
I semi regularly watch a channel called Active Self Protection. You would be shocked at the number of "moto-robbers" Basically two dudes on a motorcycle robbing people comes up on that channel. Evidently in that part of the world if you see two dudes on a bike (especially after dark) you can assume they are up to no good.
BusterAg
AG
Ag_B_10 said:

Holy crap! Are they just running down anyone on a bike?
No,

Each of those guys had a gun out.

Honestly, if you broke up a robbery like this in Texas, you are probably OK, too. It's just more common in Brazil.

The second one is the only one that is somewhat questionable. The gun doesn't come out until after contact with the car. But, the car might have seen these guys robbing someone down the street, or earlier in the week or something. You do see a muzzle flash just before that truck smokes him.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
OdessaAg
AG
Beautiful…(kisses fingers like a chef)
agracer
AG
AGinHI said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Wow.

It's troubling to me that real interpersonal violence, regardless of whether the victims are criminals, is becoming entertainment, even though, to some extent, it has existed throughout history in the form of public executions.

It just seems that we are rapidly devaluing life and I can't imagine the effect it will have on our spirit.

That being said,

give me your worst...

60-million unborn children would like to say hello.
4stringAg
AG
The motorcyclists are nuts down there. I've been to Sao Paulo a few times and it is insane how they weave in and out of traffic. Surprised more aren't killed just in accidents. Now it appears to be open season. They HATE them down there.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.