Texas with the largest colonia in the country

22,439 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by The D
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CDUB98 said:

Do what?

Plum Grove has a city limit population just over 1,000. I find it a bit hard to believe that a bunch of illegals have set up that many.

Exact same feeling at the start of reading this thread. I am absolutely dumbfounded.
agent-maroon
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

This thread has left me speechless. What can be done about this?
Enforce our current immigration laws?

But like the previous poster stated - like that will ever happen.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexAgs91
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

With a colony of illegal aliens? Isn't that obvious? Surround them, capture them, and deport them.

Of course, America is weak and nothing will be done though.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Slyfox07
AG
JJxvi said:

Theres something like 10,000+ subdivision "lots" with trailers on them south and east of Plum Grove. Its way more than 1000 people.

1,000 LEGAL people
atmtws
AG
Any news on this place? Seems like a lot of crime is coming from it.

https://bluebonnetnews.com/2022/09/08/teen-killed-and-dumped-in-ditch-in-colony-ridge-community-has-been-identified/

https://bluebonnetnews.com/2022/09/19/drive-by-shooting-under-investigation-in-colony-ridge/
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Bump thanks to the POS who killed 5 ppl.
halfastros81
AG
I've known about this for years but today's the first time I have looked at it on Google Earth. It's massive. Not a good thing imo. Bringing even more 3rd world into US "sovereign " borders . Seems like a great place to hide a massive cartel ops base.
txrancher69
AG
Nuke it.
So three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar.................You can't convince me that's a coincidence.
MouthBQ98
AG
Every kid born in there is a US citizen and most are anchor babies for someone. Tens of thousands who have a huge politicsl issue held over their heads.
fka ftc
Biden and friend will just declare a national migrant emergency and enact all sorts of EOs to provide healthcare, subsistence, housing and voting rights to all of our new neighbors. The men behind the DNC curtains are methodical, evil, soulless and also very smart. They played a long game, with a slight speed bump from Trump, but they are set on remaking this Country to line their pockets with wealth and power.

No forgiveness, no quarter for Biden voters. They a pure evil scum, traitors, anti-American and should be treated as such.
Belton Ag
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

rilloaggie said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Imagine actually believing there is 100,000 of ANYTHING in Plum Grove

The "developer" boasts 26,686 lots on their website. Once they're all occupied, you can do the math based on 3.8 member families. Most of the year old estimates I found think that 20-22,000 folks live there currently. Thinking that 100,000 people won't be there within 10 years or so is pretty laughable.

One article I found said that in 2020, the developer foreclosed on 2,900 properties. Greater than 10% of the total properties. Wonder what the percentage of actual sales is?

I can't speak to what will happen 10 years from now. I can say that as of this moment, if there are 20k people in Plum Grove, they're hiding really well.
More math lessons from the smartest person on TexAgs.
pinche gringo
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Wildfire
fka ftc
That would just leave 100,000 people homeless and me losing more construction material from job sites that they use to build these houses.

What can be done about it??? Build the wall.
atmtws
AG
I wonder if we can just bus the illegals directly to this place? This slum lord wants illegals, lets give him illegals.
atmtws
AG
More crime from Colony Ridge:

aggiehawg
AG
Thanks Kay Bailey Hutchinson.
RingOfive
AG
Inside Colony Ridge: The 'Fastest Growing Development' In The U.S. Is A Magnet For Illegal Immigrants

The D
AG
https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/murders-cartels-squalor-inside-haven-for-illegal-aliens/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.