accountability for rich and mid class re abortion

3,487 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Debt
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think life begins at conception and an abortion that is not in defense of the mothers life is murder. unless you are a fool you know the rich and mid class that want to murder have the means to still get abortions out of state or country. can the law that allows people to sue people who get abortions be used to hold them accountable for their murders? what other laws could be used to hold them accountable for murder?
CDUB98
AG
This is terrible, this idea of yours.

And the answer is no.

At this point, just leave people the hell alone and let God sort them out later.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Athanasius
AG
Convict the providers, not the women.

Many times women are being pressured, manipulated, lied to.
combat wombat™
AG
You understand that under the Texas law the women who get the abortion aren't going to be charged with a crime , the doctor who performs the abortion will. Right?
CDUB98
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

This is what I was thinking, but didn't want to take the time to look for it.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
CDUB98 said:

And the answer is no.

At this point, just leave people the hell alone and let God sort them out later.

i am 100% certain that one things conservative should not do is leave them alone. have we not learned our lesson? giving an inch is what has led to what we are dealing with as a country currently. not sure if this posters idea is the correct method but i am 100% certain leaving them alone is not the correct path.
damiond
no. and i though it wasnt criminal but a lawsuit for 10k
right?
Trucker 96
The law allows for suing those that "aid and abet" abortions.
damiond
whats the correct path for holding them accountable?
CDUB98
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

CDUB98 said:

And the answer is no.

i am 100% certain that one things conservative should not do is leave them alone. have we not learned our lesson? giving an inch is what has led to what we are dealing with as a country currently. not sure if this posters idea is the correct method but i am 100% certain leaving them alone is not the correct path.

Yeah, it kind of is. Conservatives want the government and progressives to leave them alone and let them live their lives, right? We need to do the same. Harassing or haranguing any woman who decides to do this will do nobody any good. This is now a states issue, and TX is now effectively closed. The other states will have to reconcile their own.

At least in TX, as long as the law is followed, that is enough.
damiond
not the mother. got it.
so their employer if they help?
Trucker 96
If someone does something in another jurisdiction that is legal in said jurisdiction, then there's no standing or action here. That applies to anything
TXAGFAN
AG
damiond said:

I think life begins at conception and an abortion that is not in defense of the mothers life is murder. unless you are a fool you know the rich and mid class that want to murder have the means to still get abortions out of state or country. can the law that allows people to sue people who get abortions be used to hold them accountable for their murders? what other laws could be used to hold them accountable for murder?
I think you'd quickly find out this SC decision isn't as popular as you think. Lot of politicians getting dragged in social media last few days for their hypocrisy in this area.
damiond
what about in state assistance for out of state murders?
Phatbob
AG
TXAGFAN said:

damiond said:

I think you'd quickly find out this SC decision isn't as popular as you think. Lot of politicians getting dragged in social media last few days for their hypocrisy in this area.
Pointing to the reactions of the screaming left as evidence of unpopularity may not be as accurate as you think. The left likes to scream a lot when things don't go their way.
TXAGFAN
AG
Phatbob said:

TXAGFAN said:

damiond said:

Pointing to the reactions of the screaming left as evidence of unpopularity may not be as accurate as you think. The left likes to scream a lot when things don't go their way.
No pointing out pro life politicians and political figures who do not walk their talk.

Just keep deflecting though.
damiond
CDUB98 said:

I could not do this in good conscious. murder is murder. geography dosent matter. hang em high
Phatbob
AG
A lot of women that choose abortions are under a lot of pressure... rom others, from society, from themselves. They are under duress and it is presented to them as either a quick fix or as the only solution. There is room for grace there, or at least there should be. Where there is not, though, is the abortion industry, who profit off of and encourage abortions. The mother is a victim of an abortion, too, but there is plenty of sickening evil involved as there are plenty of vultures looking to feed off of their distress.
lb3
AG
I think we need stronger consequences for men who become absentee fathers. Right now, nearly 100% of the burden for a 1 night stand falls on the woman.
damiond
GeorgiAg
AG
We've gone from letting the middle and upper class travel out of state and do what they want to hanging women.

Forum 16 never disappoints.

GeorgiAg
AG
lb3 said:

I think we need stronger consequences for men who become absentee fathers. Right now, nearly 100% of the burden for a 1 night stand falls on the woman.
There are child support laws. Some dudes are deadbeats. I did domestic for a while. Got a dude thrown in jail for nonpayment. He sat in jail for 3 months and no one bailed him out. I got the ex-wife to let him out. He just ran to Texas. Picked him up ----> back to Ga. Dude just sat in jail again. Total POS
twk
AG
damiond said:

no. and i though it wasnt criminal but a lawsuit for 10k
right?
That law will not hold up, if it ever gets properly challenged (which I find doubtful now that Roe has been overturned). The only reason it hasn't been overturned yet is that it was written in a way that made it difficult for anyone to get a justiciable controversy before the courts.
Marcus Brutus
Murder is a criminal offense, prosecuted by the state.
javajaws
AG
Phatbob said:

TXAGFAN said:

damiond said:

Pointing to the reactions of the screaming left as evidence of unpopularity may not be as accurate as you think. The left likes to scream a lot.
fify
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Tom_Fox
GeorgiAg said:

We've gone from letting the middle and upper class travel out of state and do what they want to hanging women.

I would probably rather live under the Taliban than democrats.

My constant call the repeal the 19th would certainly happen.

And gay marriage, well …
GeorgiAg
AG
Wow, not only are we hanging women but also taking away their right to vote.

Ok, that's it, I've reached my F16 limit for the day. And we weren't even able to get in a good civil war thread yet.
TXAGFAN
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Ok, that's it, I've reached my F16 limit for the day. And we weren't even able to get in a good civil war thread yet.
Your people, I see they've welcomed you back to the fold this week.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
CDUB98 said:

CDUB98 said:

And the answer is no.

Yeah, it kind of is. Conservatives want the government and progressives to leave them alone and let them live their lives, right? We need to do the same. Harassing or haranguing any woman who decides to do this will do nobody any good. This is now a states issue, and TX is now effectively closed. The other states will have to reconcile their own.

At least in TX, as long as the low is followed, that is enough.

your not living in reality. yea that is what conservatives want, to be left alone. that is not happening. yes conservatives want the law enforced, this is not happening either. there are judges who are obstructing supreme court rulings by playing politics even here in texas and in many other states.
GeorgiAg
AG
TXAGFAN said:

GeorgiAg said:

I just want low inflation, good energy policy, low taxes, secure borders and strong military/foreign policy. I kinda draw the line at hanging women (who can't vote).
CDUB98
AG
El_Zorro said:

GeorgiAg said:

I would probably rather live under the Taliban than democrats.

My constant call the repeal the 19th would certainly happen.

And gay marriage, well …

WOW

CDUB98
AG
I jump on a meeting for 30 minutes and you turd burglars start dropping nukes in here. Geez.
Tom_Fox
GeorgiAg said:

TXAGFAN said:

GeorgiAg said:

I just want low inflation, good energy policy, low taxes, secure borders and strong military/foreign policy. I kinda draw the line at hanging women (who can't vote).

I'll save you the trouble of checking back in later for the civil war thread.

Naked force has resolved more issues throughout history than any other factor. EOT
CDUB98
AG

CDUB98 said:

CDUB98 said:

And the answer is no.

At least in TX, as long as the low is followed, that is enough.

your not living in reality. yea that is what conservatives want, to be left alone. that is not happening. yes conservatives want the law enforced, this is not happening either. there are judges who are obstructing supreme court rulings by playing politics even here in texas and in many other states.

Yes, I realize this very much, and I hate it.

That's where Conservatives start. Start pushing for the enforcement of laws and for bad judges to be ousted.

Don't start with trying to sue women into oblivion because they did something legal in another state.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.