Steve Kerr is a little angry

8,834 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
Aggie95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DrEvazanPhD
Sure worse than Chinese committed
Genocide, ain't it Stevie
Good Poster
AG
He has no clue what he is talking about.
1872walker
Wish he'd get this angry at human rights violations in China.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Steve Kerr can choke on his mask. No one cares what he thinks
Rapier108
And I should care what this ****** bag thinks because?
utah, get me two
+100 joe biden credit
utah, get me two
Please report to your nearest education center for immediate re-conditioning
samurai_science
We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
TX04Aggie
AG
His over inflated sense of self is something else….
rgag12
AG
I bet the Mavs love the fact that they are an afterthought in this guy's mind. Minutes before their playoff game
Fat Black Swan
AG
Steve named one of his kids Nick Kerr.

I'll pass on any life advice from that son of a spook.
Clob94
TX04Aggie said:

His over inflated sense of self is something else….
When your daddy used to work for the CIA and is assassinated by PLO bag men, you think your voice has merit.
AgsWin2011
AG
Why isn't he wearing his chin diaper?
TXAGFAN
AG
1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?
Then why the hell has he never used his microphone and position of public notoriety to call China out? Just guns and things he doesn't like?

Goal tend more….
gunan01
AG
1872walker said:

Ridiculous strawman
1872walker
TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

When has he voiced opposition to China?
Human Being
AG
Aggie95 said:

This shows Steve cares and is a better human than you/sarcasm.
1872walker
gunan01 said:

1872walker said:

Ridiculous strawman

It's not a strawman. It's pointing out that he's turning a blind eye to far worse atrocities because he doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him. I'm calling him a hypocrite.
suture_scissors
AG
is anyone NOT angry about this?
TXAGFAN
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?
Then why the hell has he never used his microphone and position of public notoriety to call China out? Just guns and things he doesn't like?

Goal tend more….
Because he can call out whatever he wants and his livelihood is still NBA basketball which has a complicated relationship with China, a major market.

This line of thinking is so dumb on your part. He's a basketball coach. He's not going to solve the worlds problems, but he can shine a light on some issues if he wants. What have you done* to fix China?
WestTexAg12
AG
TXAGFAN said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Goal tend more….
Because he can call out whatever he wants and his livelihood is still NBA basketball which has a complicated relationship with China, a major market.

This line of thinking is so dumb on your part. He's a basketball coach. He's not going to solve the worlds problems, but he can shine a light on some issues if he wants. What have you don't to fix China?

For one, I stop buying from them and vote people in office who want to distance ourselves as a country from them.

I'm sure you keep voting democrat, so you're contributing to the problem.

Next question.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
TXAGFAN said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Goal tend more….

This line of thinking is so dumb on your part. He's a basketball coach. He's not going to solve the worlds problems, but he can shine a light on some issues if he wants. What have you don't to fix China?
So it's totally okay to ignore the human rights violations by China because he makes part of his paycheck from them?

He sure likes to try and solve every other domestic issue he doesn't agree with here. Again, keep goal tending for your pals…

And what have I done? Not bury my head in the sand and know exactly what the hell China is to us… hint it is not our friend.
samurai_science
TXAGFAN said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Goal tend more….

This line of thinking is so dumb on your part. He's a basketball coach. He's not going to solve the worlds problems, but he can shine a light on some issues if he wants. What have you done* to fix China?
Stop watching the NBA? More than Kerr has
HabitualLineStepper
TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Never understood how no matter how many innocent lives are lost as tragic and devastating as what has occurred today could be rationalized and glossed over with whataboutism while trying to politicize a bunch of children getting murdered. A huge problem in our society is humans not thinking for themselves but instead thinking how an party or entity wants them to think. Absolutely shameful.
HabitualLineStepper
WestTexAg12 said:

TXAGFAN said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Goal tend more….

For one, I stop buying from them and vote people in office who want to distance ourselves as a country from them.

Next question.

But didn't you vote for Trump who has a very good and ongoing relationship with China on multiple levels? Seems like you're contradicting yourself right off the bat.
Dark_Knight
AG
Because establishing a good working relationship with our enemy is a bad thing? Getting a good relationship with them is the first step in fixing problems, I understand leftists don't believe in this.
Because I'm Batman!

HabitualLineStepper
Dark_Knight said:

Because establishing a good working relationship with our enemy is a bad thing? Getting a good relationship with them is the first step in fixing problems, I understand leftists don't believe in this.

But you just said you want your politicians to distance themselves from China which would be the opposite of a good relationship. I think you are confused???
Dark_Knight
AG
Please highlight where I said that.
Because I'm Batman!

TXAGFAN
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

TXAGFAN said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Goal tend more….

Next question.
So quit buying from them, Steve Kerr doesn't have to implode his career commenting on a major market's politics.

I vote democrat for reasons completely unrelated to China. If republicans want votes from people like me they have to change on some issues they're already out of step with mainstream and majority of their own party, but I assure you China isn't on the top of most peoples list.

Make your post from an iPhone?
aggie93
AG
HabitualLineStepper said:

WestTexAg12 said:

TXAGFAN said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

TXAGFAN said:

1872walker said:

Theyre both bad?

Goal tend more….

Next question.

But didn't you vote for Trump who has a very good and ongoing relationship with China on multiple levels? Seems like you're contradicting yourself right off the bat.
Trump had the most hostile relationship we have had with China since before Nixon. Thank God he was pushing companies to move away from dependency on them or else we would be in even worse shape. It's still going to be a long and painful process but prior to Trump we were doing all we could to get completely in bed with China in any way possible. They still have way too much land, way too much influence in Hollywood and the Media, and they have gotten a lot of idiots to think we should buy batteries for cars from them and find new things to depend on them for but it sure as hell hasn't been Trump doing it.

I will actually give Biden some credit here btw, Biden has continued many of the Trump policies toward China even if he has screwed up pretty much everything else in foreign policy bigly.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Dark_Knight
AG
There's a bit a of nuance in what was stated.
We can have a good relationship with them, and at the same time distance ourselves as a country. For example, bring manufacturing back, changing how we do business, etc....it's not a black and white thing. Your attempt at "gotcha" is failing.
Because I'm Batman!

D-Fens
No way a person who disregards laws on murder would violate gun control laws. Also no way someone in Uvalde could ever get an illegal gun from the nearby 2000 miles of border with contraband Capitol of world. Kerr is an emotional moron with no understanding of guns or criminal behavior.
agAngeldad
When you move the moral line declaring certain things are ok, then you have moved the moral ground for other things. Start by redrawing the moral line and rasing kids with discipline at home and in the court house
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.