Target selling pro-trans merchandise

5,053 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aTmneal
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Target is now selling pro-trans merchandise for children, as well as "chest binders" and "packing underwear" supposedly for adults.
fixer
Funny they didn't include straight jackets.

BMX Bandit
The original big store pushers of "use any bathroom you want" happy to keep setting the pace
MizooAg94
AG
fixer said:

Funny they didn't include straight jackets.

User name something something...
Clob94
I've been around-- but I've got no clue what "packing underwear" is.

Chest binders--- I can take a wild guess with that.....
jtmoney03
AG
Is there some type of "Woke Trailblazer" or "Wokest of the Woke" corporate award out there? They sure do try to beat everyone to the punch with this ***** It's like they are playing a game of "how can we trip over our gender reassigned dick to cater to the .5%, today"?
Tanya 93
Clob94 said:

Makes you look like you have big junk
cevans_40
AG
Groomers gonna groom
fixer
Clob94--don't google it. It isn't worth it. Just know that all this merch is "gender affirming" and go from there.
Sea Speed
AG
Why post an easily manipulated screen shot instead of a link to the actual tweet or story?
BMX Bandit
Just be thankful it wasn't a picture of Dora brunching
Clob94
Tanya 93 said:

Clob94 said:

So it's the equivalent of a "padded bra" but for dudes crotches.

Got it.......
Tanya 93
Clob94 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Clob94 said:

Got it.......
yep
fixer
Clob94 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Clob94 said:

Got it.......
for girls who think they are dudes.
rocky the dog
AG
Halloween comes early at Target.
Captain Pablo
AG
Sea Speed said:

Why post an easily manipulated screen shot instead of a link to the actual tweet or story?

"Target's Pride for kids line features rompers, dresses, and mini-skirts for both girls and boys, as well as baby onesies reading "my first pride," and baby blue and pink tie-dyed shirts for toddlers that read "trans rights are human rights." Target also announced the partnership with TomboyX, which was founded with the idea of "fostering acceptance and equality" and features packers and chest-binders."

https://thepostmillennial.com/target-launches-trans-merch-for-kids-as-well-as-chest-binders-packing-underwear

Sea Speed
AG
Here is the actual article.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-world/targets-pride-line-sells-trans-merch-for-kids-chest-binders-and-packing-underwear
Clob94
fixer said:

Clob94 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Clob94 said:

Got it.......
for girls who think they are dudes.
False advertising.

Remember in college when you'd be out in the bar and spot some smoking hot girl with nice cans? Get her back at her place, reach back, one hand snap that bra off and........... realize Victoria's Secret was way too good at making bras?
Sea Speed
AG

fixer
Sea Speed said:

Gender Neutral : PRIDE : Target

Actual Target site for this merchandise.
BigRobSA
I don't get it. The entire "alphabet people", as Chappelle calls them, is ~2% of the people on Earth. Why in the blue Hades do so many morons at companies think they should be flirting with disaster by "going woke"?

Seriously. It makes no sense.
MouthBQ98
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Clob94 said:

Aka the sports bra?
TxTarpon

Quote:

It is "cool" to support minorities.
As the old 1960s era joke started "What do you call one white guy with one black guy?"
Punchline---liberal
The civil right movement has been cool and now looking for more disenfranchised people is even cooler.
Tanya 93
BigRobSA said:

I don't get it. The entire "alphabet people", as Chappelle calls them, is ~2% of the people on Earth. Why in the blue Hades do so many morons at companies think they should be flirting with disaster by "going woke"?

Because most people who have a problem with the stuff being sold already have stopped shopping at Target.

So I guess they are trying to bring in new customers
MouthBQ98
AG
I'm convinced a lot of the middle age or older "trans males" that are in the "not event trying" category aren't trans, but are living out some weird auto-erotic comprise dressing fantasy in public because they just DGAF about life any longer.
MouthBQ98
AG
Tanya 93 said:

BigRobSA said:

Because most people who have a problem with the stuff being sold already have stopped shopping at Target.

The real reason is activist groups are very loud, and very selectively amplified, in social media and media, and politically sympathetic corporate HR types are extremely sensitive to them and corporate media and leadership are highly intimidated by the threat of bad PR even if by a tiny fraction of activists, most of shone probably are not even significant customers.
medwriter
Clob94 said:

Helps to hide the pervert's genitalia.
medwriter
Tanya 93 said:

BigRobSA said:

Smart move. Ignore the 90+ percent and bring in the 2 percent perverts. Idiots.
YouBet
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Sea Speed said:

"Target's Pride for kids line features rompers, dresses, and mini-skirts for both girls and boys, as well as baby onesies reading "my first pride," and baby blue and pink tie-dyed shirts for toddlers that read "trans rights are human rights." Target also announced the partnership with TomboyX, which was founded with the idea of "fostering acceptance and equality" and features packers and chest-binders."

https://thepostmillennial.com/target-launches-trans-merch-for-kids-as-well-as-chest-binders-packing-underwear

I can't f'ing believe this has been normalized to this point. We've turned into a giant cosplay convention designed to groom children.

Minneapolis becoming ground zero for smiting.
CDUB98
AG
Disgusting
sleepybeagle
AG
Pray for this country
Tanya 93
medwriter said:

Tanya 93 said:

BigRobSA said:

Smart move. Ignore the 90+ percent and bring in the 2 percent perverts. Idiots.
It isn't hurting their bottom line

Their sales have grown significantly in the last couple of years

https://www.wsj.com/articles/target-profit-rises-as-annual-revenue-crosses-100-billion-11646134269

grocerydive.com/news/target-rides-traffic-boost-to-19th-straight-quarter-of-growth/619612/

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/01/how-target-plans-to-keep-growing-sales.html
CDUB98
AG
BigRobSA said:

Because Democrats, by and large, support this insanity. They are not marketing just to gender dysphoria people, they are trying to bring in the Democrats, which is around 40% of the electorate.
fixer
YouBet said:

Captain Pablo said:

Sea Speed said:

I can't f'ing believe this has been normalized to this point. We've turned into a giant cosplay convention designed to groom children.

Minneapolis becoming ground zero for smiting.

Not to mention how breathless the media reports it like Samsung come out with a new TV.
1872walker
sleepybeagle said:

Pray for this country

I'm praying for that meteor strike
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.