Target selling pro-trans merchandise

5,054 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aTmneal
jickyjack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BigRobSA said:

I don't get it. The entire "alphabet people", as Chappelle calls them, is ~2% of the people on Earth. Why in the blue Hades do so many morons at companies think they should be flirting with disaster by "going woke"?

Seriously. It makes no sense.

It makes sense if one realizes their goal; it's not difficult (at all) to figure out. NEVER spend another penny at Target. Never.
jickyjack1
WestTexasAg
AG
BigRobSA said:

I don't get it. The entire "alphabet people", as Chappelle calls them, is ~2% of the people on Earth. Why in the blue Hades do so many morons at companies think they should be flirting with disaster by "going woke"?

T H I S

I don't get it. Pandering to 1% of the population.
aTmneal
AG
Tanya 93 said:

medwriter said:

Tanya 93 said:

BigRobSA said:

Because most people who have a problem with the stuff being sold already have stopped shopping at Target.

So I guess they are trying to bring in new customers
Smart move. Ignore the 90+ percent and bring in the 2 percent perverts. Idiots.
It isn't hurting their bottom line

Their sales have grown significantly in the last couple of years

https://www.wsj.com/articles/target-profit-rises-as-annual-revenue-crosses-100-billion-11646134269

grocerydive.com/news/target-rides-traffic-boost-to-19th-straight-quarter-of-growth/619612/

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/01/how-target-plans-to-keep-growing-sales.html

They keep the degeneracy online and only in select stores in areas where there is the market for it. It's a smart move. You make a little extra money but the random mom and dad in college Station doesn't even know it's happening unless they go to the Target in a largely gay populated area or specifically search for it online

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.