****List of people leaving Twitter****

13,993 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bocephus
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bidens leg hairs said:

Captain Positivity said:

Interesting that a bunch of conservative accounts are also reporting they have suddenly had a huge increase in followers. It's as if something is going on inside Twitter, maybe shadowbans are being lifted. The conspiracy theorist in me is that certain elements inside Twitter are trying to fix the bias intentionally placed in the algorithms and are deleting bot accounts.

Do they really have to even create bot accounts? Why not just manipulate the number of followers a person has just like YouTube does with likes and dislikes on the White House videos?

Not getting my hopes up but I really hope all the dirty tricks get exposed.

You should read the link Aggiehawg just posted. I think it's pretty significant evidence that what you wrote may be true. They may have been fudging the follower numbers and people on the inside are rolling back that internal program.

Desantis gained 100,000 followers yesterday. It's like people could have signed up to follow him, saw that they were following him, but really Twitter didn't recognize it as a real follow and weren't necessarily pushing any of his tweets to them at a given time. If they did that, it would manipulate the trend metrics and suppress the effect of their tweets.
TexAgs91
AG
12th Man Stan Account said:

You called it. He couldn't even go 12 hours. Talcum X doing Talcum X things.

Yup, he's back. And he thanks you for helping him spread his tweets.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
TexAgs91
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

He's had a platform on twitter, and now that he's off he still gets a platform on F16? Typical.
Not much of a platform since it's 100% mocking the moron.

Not 100%. Because sooner or later someone like Ellis Wyatt will bite
Ellis Wyatt said:

I don't get it. Are people on the right against the Jews or for the Jews? What exactly IS the smear du jour?

I thought we were all Klan members, so that would mean we don't like them, but Shaun seems to be insinuating that we're cozy with them. Which generalization is it?

and allow Shaun to again set the topic of discussion, and even perpetuate the false stereotype that we're the party of the KKK when that honor falls squarely on the dems.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Boo Weekley said:

GeorgiAg said:

Anything that makes this anti-American self worshiping power hungry c*** cry must be good.

Yep. My wife and my daughter would rather cut off a finger than cry in front of people in the office, especially over something so superficial.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AnScAggie
AG
Boo Weekley said:

GeorgiAg said:

Anything that makes this anti-American self worshiping power hungry c*** cry must be good.

She looks like she'd be fun at parties. I feel like I hear/feel the self righteousness she exudes just from looking at that picture.
DTP02
AG
aggiehawg said:

Captain Positivity said:

Interesting that a bunch of conservative accounts are also reporting they have suddenly had a huge increase in followers. It's as if something is going on inside Twitter, maybe shadowbans are being lifted. The conspiracy theorist in me is that certain elements inside Twitter are trying to fix the bias intentionally placed in the algorithms and are deleting bot accounts.
Read this: Link

Very interesting stuff. Hope we can get a forensic dig into what happened after Musk takes over, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've tried to erase all records.
PA24
AG
AnScAggie said:

Boo Weekley said:

GeorgiAg said:

She looks like she'd be fun at parties. I feel like I hear/feel the self righteousness she exudes just from looking at that picture.
POC that is a POS. Freedom!
johnnyblaze36
AG
Gigem314 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

I thought Howard Dean was dead

Ag87H2O
AG
DTP02 said:

aggiehawg said:

Captain Positivity said:

Read this: Link

Very interesting stuff. Hope we can get a forensic dig into what happened after Musk takes over, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've tried to erase all records.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck ...
12th Man Stan Account
AG
TexAgs91 said:

I only posted it as an example for those in this thread who were unfamiliar with his bs.
But, point taken. He's better left being ignored.
C@LAg
TexAgs91 said:

it is not like he gets ad revenue or anything
TexAgs91
AG
C@LAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

it is not like he gets ad revenue or anything
No, it's worse. It's part of the left's culture war. You know... the same culture war that's indoctrinating our kids, our schools, our corporations, our military. Yeah, that one.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
YouBet
AG
Aggiehawg's link is very telling. Clearly, they are dialing back some of their bias settings.

And I said this early on, but someone in Silicon Valley will at least attempt to stand up a new platform as quickly as possible. There will be a push by Democrats, the media, and corporate America to switch platforms. Will it work? We will find out.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Tex117 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

APHIS AG said:

RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

It's almost like the largest purveyors of actual "misinformation" / "disinformation" are removing themselves from Twitter already.

Next up....

CNN+ (haha jk....)
MSNBC
White House
NYTimes
Most democrats
Then finally, the truth will not be silenced any longer but I am sure that the Democrats are planning something to silence it by the courts, the IRS, or any other means that they have at their disposal.

They cannot afford for the truth to be told.
Right? In the past, the FANG companies couldn't be held liable because publishers vs platform muh.

Now, with Elon's ownership... NOW, watch... suddenly we'll find section 230 is somehow (magically?) applicable and legislation will be brought forward to enforce.

Hide and watch.
Like clockwork...

Which is good and echoes what I have been saying.

The same issue with Twitter and other social media companies that existed yesterday are the same ones today.

Absolutely pathetic it took Elon buying Twitter to force the issue, but hey...If it gets done, it gets done.

Maybe Elon bought Twitter just to make them reform it
WHOOP!'91
AG
aggie93 said:

It's really a lose lose situation that a lot of these morons haven't thought through.

Behind Door #1 they can leave and try and fail to build a following elsewhere. Twitter is over 200 million strong and will grow after this so that just takes them out of the conversation and marginalizes them. It's why CNN+ and Air America didn't work, the actual audience for screaming leftists is pretty damn small when it isn't propped up with larger support.

Behind Door #2 they can stay and fight. This is going to be a real awakening for them though as they lose their goaltending. They will have comments full of people making fun of them and destroying their arguments. They will have retweets that make them look like idiots. Their idiocy and mistakes will now be trending and spread and go viral. It's going to be very, very hard for them to have to fight in a remotely fair arena of ideas and the fact they have been protected has made them even less prepared for what's to come.

Personally I hope most of them choose Door #2. I like to hear different ideas even when I disagree with them. I don't want Twitter to be a right wing echo chamber. I want both sides to have to defend their Tweets and for it to truly become an open platform of discussion like it was a few years ago.
It will be good for everyone for libs to be exposed to stuff like Libs of TikTok so they can see just what it is that they support. Who is on their side of the aisle. How hypocritical their political heroes and media mouthpieces are.
annie88
AG
Captain Positivity said:

Hate to see this. Maybe many have quit.
They are also deleting a lot of bots, that's where most of the liberal people are losing their followers, of course they've gotten paranoid.

On the other hand a lot of the conservatives that had been shadow banned and other things, that's why they've gotten a lot of their followers back. They would routinely lose thousands of followers in one day, many times.

There are very simple explanations for why all this is happening but of course the left will push it as nefarious.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
WesMaroon&White
AG
Didn't all the conservatives leave twitter a while ago and are jumping back on with Musk? Now the liberals are leaving with Musk.

What an insane world we live in.
Garrelli 5000
AG
They'll memory hole this event and point to a random date between now and several months from now then the sale is complete. They'll use the follower stats from them to claim it was always fair. The msm will never mention the great bot/shadow ban purge of late April.
Staff - take out the trash.
YouBet
AG
WesMaroon&White said:

Didn't all the conservatives leave twitter a while ago and are jumping back on with Musk? Now the liberals are leaving with Musk.

We already know they have controls that can influence the flow of information on the platform. That was exposed not too long ago when we saw actual screen shots of the tools they use behind the scenes.

(Unless I'm confusing this with Facebook...)
BMX Bandit
WesMaroon&White said:

whats "insane" about it?

conservatives left twitter because of actions actually done by twitter. whats wrong with that? isn't that how normal people act? don't support a company you don't agree with?

liberals are now leaving twitter over a fear of something that has not even occurred. as usual, they are acting irrationally.
BQ78
AG
Democrats have always overreacted, remember they irrationally seceded from the US before they even knew what Lincoln was going to do. History repeats itself.
Bocephus
AG
AnScAggie said:

Boo Weekley said:

GeorgiAg said:

Was listening to the leaked Twitter all hands meeting earlier. Her pic popped up when she spoke. She is definitely hot
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.