****List of people leaving Twitter****

13,991 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bocephus
APHIS AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

It's almost like the largest purveyors of actual "misinformation" / "disinformation" are removing themselves from Twitter already.

Next up....

CNN+ (haha jk....)
MSNBC
White House
NYTimes
Most democrats
Then finally, the truth will not be silenced any longer but I am sure that the Democrats are planning something to silence it by the courts, the IRS, or any other means that they have at their disposal.

They cannot afford for the truth to be told.
jrdaustin
AG
12th Man Stan Account said:

I think you have a 30-day window to undo the deletion before it's gone permanently.

I don't think so. I shut down my account over a year ago and I get invitations to reinstate/sign back in all the time.
AGHouston11
AG
Maybe their hero tech guy after the last election Zuckenberg can start a new platform called safespace
milner79
Aggie4Life02 said:

I thought Howard Dean was dead

Famous Deans Who Are Dead
James Dean
Dean Martin
Dino the Dinosaur

Dead Deans In Waiting
Howard Dean
Paula Deen
D-Fens
VitruvianAg
AG
milner79 said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

I thought Howard Dean was dead

Famous Deans Who Are Dead
James Dean
Dean Martin
Dino the Dinosaur
Dino Ferrari

Dead Deans In Waiting
Howard Dean
Paula Deen
aTm2004
AG
BattleGrackle said:

C@LAg said:

powerbelly said:

C@LAg said:

sadly, none of them will be gone for good. they will just disable their accounts and come back when they think everyone has forgotten.

Most of them, sure, but Shaun King actually deleted his account:

I think you have a 30-day window to undo the deletion before it's gone permanently.

Edit: Visiting @ShaunKing now gives the message "This account doesn't exist"
Who is going to snatch up that handle for satire?
Siri, remind me in 30 days,,,

This is a great idea, we can probably snag some great account names…

I hope it goes public and some black guy gets the account and pretends he's a white guy.
BlueTaze
chase128
AG
Howard Dean is still on Twitter and tweeting as of this morning.
El Chupacabra
Guyz, if we all leave twitter and take our bots with us, we'll bankrupt twitter and Elon will only be worth $150B. Lolz.
BQ78
AG
He said he was going to leave if Musk owns it, he doesn't quite yet still some formalities.

I think I'll be leaving Twitter too... Wait I guess I have to join before I can leave.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Added #leavingtwitter to a column on Tweetdeck for laughs but it's nothing but people making mocking the fact that #leavingtwitter exists.
halfastros81
AG
They should be leaving. It's never good to be at a gun fight with nothing but a plastic butter knife to defend yourself with . In a real open forum today's leftists get skewered on a level playing field. Kudos to Musk!
BQ_90
AG
but how will these clowns virtue signal with their mask on profile if they leave twitter.
JCA1
AG
I love the irony of all these yahoos not even being able to resist tweeting that they are leaving Twitter.
TexAgs91
AG

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
TexAgs91
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
lb3
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I am considering it

But it has to do with my son recently following me.

Now I have to clean up my language.
Block him!
lb3
AG
halfastros81 said:

They should be leaving. It's never good to be at a gun fight with nothing but a plastic butter knife to defend yourself with . In a real open forum today's leftists get skewered on a level playing field. Kudos to Musk!
i think F16 is a perfect example of that.
aggie93
AG
It's really a lose lose situation that a lot of these morons haven't thought through.

Behind Door #1 they can leave and try and fail to build a following elsewhere. Twitter is over 200 million strong and will grow after this so that just takes them out of the conversation and marginalizes them. It's why CNN+ and Air America didn't work, the actual audience for screaming leftists is pretty damn small when it isn't propped up with larger support.

Behind Door #2 they can stay and fight. This is going to be a real awakening for them though as they lose their goaltending. They will have comments full of people making fun of them and destroying their arguments. They will have retweets that make them look like idiots. Their idiocy and mistakes will now be trending and spread and go viral. It's going to be very, very hard for them to have to fight in a remotely fair arena of ideas and the fact they have been protected has made them even less prepared for what's to come.

Personally I hope most of them choose Door #2. I like to hear different ideas even when I disagree with them. I don't want Twitter to be a right wing echo chamber. I want both sides to have to defend their Tweets and for it to truly become an open platform of discussion like it was a few years ago.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
chase128
AG
I get a good chuckle out of the whole thing since they were all telling conservatives to get off Twitter when Trump was booted.
CSTXAg92
AG
APHIS AG said:

It's almost like the largest purveyors of actual "misinformation" / "disinformation" are removing themselves from Twitter already.

Next up....

CNN+ (haha jk....)
MSNBC
White House
NYTimes
Most democrats
Then finally, the truth will not be silenced any longer but I am sure that the Democrats are planning something to silence it by the courts, the IRS, or any other means that they have at their disposal.

Right? In the past, the FANG companies couldn't be held liable because publishers vs platform muh.

Now, with Elon's ownership... NOW, watch... suddenly we'll find section 230 is somehow (magically?) applicable and legislation will be brought forward to enforce.

Hide and watch.
CSTXAg92
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Exactly. I litterally had to Google him to know who he was. And I'm still not sure.
IslanderAg04
TexAgs91 said:

He's a race bating ****** that was a nobody until BLM popped ip.
MooreTrucker
AG
Tanya 93 said:

I am considering it

But it has to do with my son recently following me.

Now I have to clean up my language.
Use a fake username and burner email. No one knows who I am on Twitter.
CSTXAg92
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

APHIS AG said:

Next up....

CNN+ (haha jk....)
MSNBC
White House
NYTimes
Most democrats

Right? In the past, the FANG companies couldn't be held liable because publishers vs platform muh.

Now, with Elon's ownership... NOW, watch... suddenly we'll find section 230 is somehow (magically?) applicable and legislation will be brought forward to enforce.

Hide and watch.
Like clockwork...

CSTXAg92
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Exactly. I litterally had to Google him to know who he was. And I'm still not sure.
Now that Shaun has been brought to my attention, this is pretty funny:

Tex117
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

APHIS AG said:

Next up....

CNN+ (haha jk....)
MSNBC
White House
NYTimes
Most democrats

Hide and watch.
Like clockwork...

Which is good and echoes what I have been saying.

The same issue with Twitter and other social media companies that existed yesterday are the same ones today.

Absolutely pathetic it took Elon buying Twitter to force the issue, but hey...If it gets done, it gets done.
TexAgs91
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

TexAgs91 said:

He's a race bating ****** that was a nobody until BLM popped ip.
He's had a platform on twitter, and now that he's off he still gets a platform on F16? Typical.

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
93MarineHorn
Quote:

He's had a platform on twitter, and now that he's off he still gets a platform on F16? Typical.
Not much of a platform since it's 100% mocking the moron.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Current trending topic is funny:

Marvin
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna quit Twitter, then we're gonna quit Instagram, then we're gonna quit TikTok, then we're gonna quit Facebook!!!!!
Tom Doniphon
Absolute clown world.... these folks are nuts.
12th Man Stan Account
AG
C@LAg said:

C@LAg said:

sadly, none of them will be gone for good. they will just disable their accounts and come back when they think everyone has forgotten.

he will be back.

he loves himself too much to deprive the world of his drivel.

plus it is too hard to race bait elsewhere.

You called it. He couldn't even go 12 hours. Talcum X doing Talcum X things.
Ellis Wyatt

C@LAg said:

C@LAg said:

he will be back.

he loves himself too much to deprive the world of his drivel.

plus it is too hard to race bait elsewhere.

You called it. He couldn't even go 12 hours. Talcum X doing Talcum X things.

I don't get it. Are people on the right against the Jews or for the Jews? What exactly IS the smear du jour?

I thought we were all Klan members, so that would mean we don't like them, but Shaun seems to be insinuating that we're cozy with them. Which generalization is it?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.