Musk Owns Twitter

11,095 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BlueTaze
lotoarmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is this "edit button"?
Last of the Old Army
fullback44
AG
What the hell is Twitter anyway? I've never used it and still won't … I have a telephone and a computer .. I'm good
TyHolden
AG
_mpaul
AG
fullback44 said:

What the hell is Twitter anyway? I've never used it and still won't … I have a telephone and a computer .. I'm good
You clearly don't understand:

Quote:

"No matter who owns or runs Twitter, the president has long been concerned about the power large social media platforms have over our everyday lives," White House press sec. Jen Psaki tells @CeciliaVega after Elon Musk reaches deal to acquire Twitter.
Do you not realize the power large social media platforms have over your everyday life?

Yeah . . . me neither.
TheEternalPessimist
Jock 07 said:

Can Texags staph outsource their moderation to Elon twitter? Asking for a friend.
I have concerns about that.... after 5 bans.....
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheEyeGuy
Ulrich
RedHand said:

You guys may want to tap the brakes. Current CEO is still in charge and has a 42MM buyout if terminated before 12 months.

42 million buyout in the context of a 44 billion dollar buyout. If Agrawal is in the way he'll get steamrolled. He'll also force them to resign him, take his buyout, get another big time role, and sell a couple book deals.
Predmid
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

Twitter, so far, has been pretty awful about implementing features people actually want.

Just another reminder that social media users and their info and engagement are the product.

Rockdoc
AG
Ulrich said:

RedHand said:

You guys may want to tap the brakes. Current CEO is still in charge and has a 42MM buyout if terminated before 12 months.

42 million buyout in the context of a 44 billion dollar buyout. If Agrawal is in the way he'll get steamrolled. He'll also force them to resign him, take his buyout, get another big time role, and sell a couple book deals.

Yeah I wonder if there's anything in that CEO's contract about his office being in the mens room?
BlueTaze
Ultimate REEE lol!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.