Two Inmates Pregnant After Sex with X-Gender Prisoner in NJ

4,884 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Emotional Support Cobra
Houstonag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He, she got what it wanted. Fools.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
This is my hometown. So proud!
P.H. Dexippus
AG
UTExan said:

"The correctional facility began to house transgender women - including those have yet to undergo gender reassignment surgery - last year."

"That came as part of a settlement following a lawsuit brought by a trans woman and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of New Jersey. "
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Sea Speed said:

Why the fick do they say fallen pregnant like its an illness. Its not a cold. There is literally only one way to get pregnant.

You do realize that these same people cannot tell the difference between a man and women.
LMCane
aggie93 said:

I really don't ever want to go to prison but if I do I'd want to be a transgender female lesbian in a women's prison.
why wouldn't every straight male convict now claim they are a trans

just to get sent to women prison?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Why the hell would a prison being separating prisoners by "gender", not sex, in the first place?

This has nothing to do with trans rights. This is a safety issue and a prisoners rights issue. Should people of the opposite sex be detained in the same prison ever? If you believe so, then why separate men and women in prison in the first place?

And even if the conception was consensual, should two prisoners be able to have the right to make the decision to have a child, when they have no means of supporting it? Why would a government willingly encourage a system that creates what are essentially orphans until their parents are released from their sentence?

Last thing, I assume this isn't the first time a baby has been conceived in prison (assuming congicals in women's prisons have made this happen before). What is the process for the child and the mother when this occurs?

Tramp96
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

UTExan said:

"The correctional facility began to house transgender women - including those have yet to undergo gender reassignment surgery - last year."

"That came as part of a settlement following a lawsuit brought by a trans woman and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of New Jersey. "

Well, they're not biologists. Duh.
ProgN
UTExan said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716417/Two-women-female-New-Jersey-prison-PREGNANT-trans-inmates.html

Craaaazy World. I am guessing the trans woman ejaculated during sex, but what do I know?

///

" Two women at New Jersey's only all-women's prison have both fallen pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate. "

" Prison bosses said that in both instances, the sex was consensual."

"It is unclear if the women had sex with the same transgender inmate, or if it was two different inmates. Edna Mahan houses 27 transgender prisoners, and over 800 women altogether. It is also unclear how far along the two inmates are, and whether they plan to continue with their respective pregnancies. An investigation has been launched. "

"ACLU legal director Jeanne LoCicero defended on Tuesday the policy, saying it ensured the rights of trans prisoners were not violated. "

'[It's] in line with New Jersey's strong anti-discrimination laws that prevent discrimination and harassment on the basis of gender identity,' she told local news outlet NJ.com. "

Owlagdad
LOL, and they tell us not be uncomfortable of one in your daughter's locker room.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Owlagdad said:

LOL, and they tell us not be uncomfortable of one in your daughter's locker room.
Ironic, isn't it? These dudes with dangles are "understandably" uncomfortable around other dudes with dangles; but a girl uncomfortable around a dude with a dangle is bigoted.
waitwhat?
UTExan said:

Edna Mahan houses 27 transgender prisoners, and over 800 women altogether.
This prison has a transgender rate of 3.3%+, or more than 10x the rate of transgenders in the general population.

I wonder what that indicates.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
. . .
Quote:

• Transgender prisoner Demitrius Minor, 27, has admitted he got two women inmates pregnant in a New Jersey women's prison
  • He is serving 30 years behind bars for killing his foster father and carjacking
  • One of the pregnant women is double murderer Latonia Bellamy, 31, who will give birth in early fall
  • She, her cousin and another man killed a couple as they unloaded presents from their engagement party in 2010

Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Ok so I shared this article with my 77- year old mom because we lived 10 minutes from this prison my whole life.

Her text: "so transgender people can keep their parts??"

Me: apparently

Her: "So technically they aren't transgender?????"

Me: oh my sweet summer child.
sharpdressedman
waitwhat? said:

UTExan said:

Edna Mahan houses 27 transgender prisoners, and over 800 women altogether.
This prison has a transgender rate of 3.3%+, or more than 10x the rate of transgenders in the general population.

I wonder what that indicates.
It's a resort destination for criminal trans women?
aggiegolfer03
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Nooooo wayyyyy!

Who could have seen this coming???
I see what you did there.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Thank God we're making decisions based on made up human bull **** like feelz and gender instead of relying on the cold hard sciences of biology and anatomy!

Hail Libtopia!
tysker
AG
wasnt me
justcallmeharry
S
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Does this prison have a swimming team like in The Longest Yard with a football team? I'd bet big money on the gals them.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Slicer97
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Answer seems pretty obvious.....
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Who could have seen this coming???
the woman didn't, else they wouldn't be preggers
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Slicer97 said:

justcallmeharry said:

Answer seems pretty obvious.....

I think Eminem articulated this pretty well back in the day.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.