Black parents adopt White kids "here's how I want them to use their privilege"

6,241 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nortex97
IndividualFreedom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Holy ****, I was kidding around but that's exactly what you want
Ha! I guess if the world was perfect, but until then we probably better just tolerate the enemy of this nation raising future individual freedom killers.
AGinHI
AG
black_ice said:

AGinHI said:

baron_von_awesome said:

AGinHI said:

They're good people and good parents, the kind that a child would be blessed to have.

Bolded part is pure speculation.
It's an inference based on the parents language and behavior described in the article and my own experience as an adoptive parent.

Their language and behavior? That's racist.
People can say it's "pure speculation," and there is truth in that, but there is an element of understanding that is difficult to quantify and unless you are an adoptive parent you just can't understand.

Our first adoptive daughter was Tahitian. We were in a system where biological parents contacted us. So, we adopted this beautiful little girl. Everything was legalized. She was officially ours...for four days before the mother asked for her back.

We gave her back. That was a difficult time.

But we were blessed with another little girl, from across the country. So much happened with her. My wife fighting with the doctor over her care, CPS showing up to our home in Hawaii...also tough times.

Years later we would have the unique opportunity of meeting the adoptive parents of our daughter's siblings. We connected the moment we met.

The parents in this story-they're good people. Good parents.
Malibu
IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

Holy ****, I was kidding around but that's exactly what you want
Ha! I guess if the world was perfect, but until then we probably better just tolerate the enemy of this nation raising future individual freedom killers.

Wants to take away the rights of individuals to raise children to protect individual freedom. Hmmm. *sips coffee*
Aggie Joe 93
AG
SouthieRex said:

This should enrage your on an instinctual level. This should not be allowed and everyone knows it. Your gut instincts aren't wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-black-mom-raising-white-174625372.html

Saw the post and based on the comment was ready to read about black power nationalists seeking to cruelly raise white slaves and get revenge on an invented 'wrong'.

Quickly and entirely pleased to merely read about loving parents unconcerned about preferring or welcoming any children regardless of race. They appear to be doing the hard thing and willing to weather racists from all sides to build their family their way.
Spotted Ag
AG
Really bad take OP.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Spotted Ag
AG
SouthieRex said:

Bottlerocket said:

Did you even read the article or just make a splashy title from the headline? They seem like great people. What's the problem?

So many in this thread are showing why our civilization is crumbling. "What's the problem?" Do you think your grandparents would have to think about the answer to that question??
OP, your racism is showing
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
BigRobSA
BMX Bandit said:

What exactly should not be allowed? Black people adopting white babies? Or any race adopting a different race?

Lawyers

End of sentence
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

German / Eastern European / Irish dude here.

Married a Portuguese / Puerto Rican /Hispanic wife.

My kid is a conglomerate of basically all things Europe and Native American Caribbean islander.

We are planning on having a lot of kids and adopting after my wife gets tired of getting pregnant.

OP--stop being racist. All babies are beautiful, we just have to get the dems to quit killing them for their own convenience.

Why is this flagged?

94chem
SouthieRex said:

This should enrage your on an instinctual level. This should not be allowed and everyone knows it. Your gut instincts aren't wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-black-mom-raising-white-174625372.html
You are a racist. Why don't you come tell me to my face that it's wrong for me to have a Chinese child?
BMX Bandit
dont think its "flagged" as inappropriate, its unavailable.
94chem
BMX Bandit said:

so you think OP meant saying white people are privileged to a kid is what "should not be allowed and everyone knows it"

OK
It's pretty clear what OP was saying, wasn't it? Spreadsheet, you, and I figured it out pretty easily. It's disgraceful, and OP has a lot of growing up to do, at minimum.
nortex97
AG
Terrible racist troll is terrible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.