Congressional aid sues Jerry Jones

13,030 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Says he's her father. Her and her mom have lived off a 'trust fund' and were on a reality TV show.

This could get ugly. #byebyetrustfund

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2022/03/09/woman-sues-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-says-he-is-her-father-court-documents-say/
91AggieLawyer
AG
Hmmm. This is actually going to be an interesting legal case to follow, and not for the salacious details. Everyone knows JJ is a creep.
I am always wrong
What is she suing for?
Psycho Bunny
sonnysixkiller
AG
With everything going on in this world now who gives a **** about this horse****!
Trucker 96
Since when can you, as an adult, successfully sue someone for being your bio dad? He gave your mom an injection and it sounds like he fulfilled his agreement with her. 25 year old fun babies aren't owed anything. Someone is going for the "Jerry pays to make his headaches go away" settlement
rangerdanger
AG
Can't wait to see this episode of Maury.
fka ftc
Fore Left! said:

Since when can you, as an adult, successfully sue someone for being your bio dad? He gave your mom an injection and it sounds like he fulfilled his agreement with her. 25 year old fun babies aren't owed anything. Someone is going for the "Jerry pays to make his headaches go away" settlement
Pretty sure fun babies can make an inheritance claim no matter what momma signed off on. If the DNAs legit, she gits her share of his sh… stuff. Be careful where you leave your injections.
Trucker 96
No one is owed an inheritance. He's alive. He can do what he wants with his money and write his will how he wants. People cut kids out all the time, even the ones they claim

This smells like capitalizing on the Rich Dalrymple news by embarrassing Jerry into writing a check vs having a legit claim
javajaws
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

What is she suing for?
Money!
Yesterday
AG
fka ftc said:

Fore Left! said:

Pretty sure fun babies can make an inheritance claim no matter what momma signed off on. If the DNAs legit, she gits her share of his sh… stuff. Be careful where you leave your injections.

Kids get left blanks all the time. I'm curious what damages she is claiming
zag213004
AG
Fake Jerry on the little ticket will be gold.

Basketball and Chain
AG
Her money runs out in 3 years when she turns 28. She's just looking out for #1.
Jason C.
AG
Maybe she can room with Hunter's stripper baby mama in Arkansas to save on expenses since that Jerry and Burisma money is drying up at the same time?
Burrus86
AG
Jerry scored…Cowboys not so much.
TequilaMockingbird
I think he should be forced to sell the Cowboys.
TheEternalPessimist
Fore Left! said:

I hate your take that a '25 year old fun baby' isn't owed anything......

When a man fathers a child, he should provide for them when they are young, spend time supporting and being in their life when they grow up, and YES.... you should love them enough to publicly proclaim them as your child and love them for the rest of your life.

If this is true, then shame on Jerry Jones. That makes him an absent father. I hope she gets half a billion.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Tanya 93
rangerdanger said:

Can't wait to see this episode of Maury.

Will he dance when Maury says "you are not the father?"
Trucker 96
Hate it all you want. I'm talking about money and things to be hashed out in court, not church or in therapy or at st peter's gate. 25 year olds are not owed money from their parents. It appears that he came to an agreement with her mother and provided quite a bit, partly evidenced by her now being an SMU grad
Trucker 96
And the Range Rover she got when she was 16
Raptor
AG
WHO CARES?

I read this for entertainment purposes only and it sounds like a spoiled and entitled little brat does't want to lose the "guaranteed" money she's had for the entirety of her existence. She wants the world to know she's the daughter of a famous man worth $10+ billion.

Why?

More money.

Why? She's college educated. SMU is a very reputable school.

More money.

Why? She's a congressional aide. Not good enough.

More money.

She's trash. Plain and simple. Her value is monetary gain and nothing more.

No one is better for playing any part in this unfortunate series of events.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

GT_Aggie2015
AG
I work with someone that grew up and went to school with her.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
fka ftc said:

It's been a long time since I practiced family/probate law, but I don't think you're correct under these circumstances. Jerry's not the presumed father. And Jerry's will was most likely written after her birth. She may have actually had a better shot had she waited until Jerry's death and then popped on the scene claiming to be a pretermitted heir.
Ol Rock
AG
Sadly, sounds like she fits right in.
Kvetch
AG
Any lawyers have an actual legal opinion as to the legitimacy of a claim here? Any case law support damages for the enforcement of a hush money NDA?
itsyourboypookie
GT_Aggie2015 said:

I work with someone that grew up and went to school with her.

Was she a sloot like her moms?
OasisMan
AG
is she hot / rule #1
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Based on the pic my coworker shared, I would say so
MavsAg
AG
The argument is that her mother signed that deal on her behalf while she was not of sound mind. Aka she was just a baby.
Daddy
AG
OasisMan said:

is she hot / rule #1

Rule 1

And as Gene Simmons says, your mom too
The Orangeman Returns with Thunder
2wealfth Man
AG
MavsAg said:

The argument is that her mother signed that deal on her behalf while she was not of sound mind. Aka she was just a baby.
what, we are throwing away all parental rights now; even over minors?
ttu_85
sonnysixkiller said:

With everything going on in this world now who gives a **** about this horse****!
I have always felt this way about Jerry Springer-esk programming.
stetson
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

I think he should be forced to sell the Cowboys.

Sadly, I have but one star to give.
AggieKatie2
AG
Am I the only one intrigued by the fact the mistress was,

"Court documents said Cynthia Davis was subpoenaed to give a deposition in the divorce proceedings of Jones' daughter, Charlotte Jones Anderson. Court documents for that case are also sealed."

Why the hell would the mistress be part of his claimed daughter's divorce proceeding?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Fore Left! said:

I hate your take that a '25 year old fun baby' isn't owed anything......

When a man fathers a child, he should provide for them when they are young, spend time supporting and being in their life when they grow up, and YES.... you should love them enough to publicly proclaim them as your child and love them for the rest of your life.

If this is true, then shame on Jerry Jones. That makes him an absent father. I hope she gets half a billion.

All of what you said is true. He still owes this woman nothing. Being a ****ty dad isn't a crime.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.