Congressional aid sues Jerry Jones

13,020 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

Fine, I'll save the thread

Quote:

Lauren Michelle and 105 others
Is that how many guys she's been with?
GT_Aggie2015
birdman
fka ftc said:

Pretty sure fun babies can make an inheritance claim no matter what momma signed off on. If the DNAs legit, she gits her share of his sh… stuff. Be careful where you leave your injections.
This is idiotic statement.

She would have to prove that she was daughter of Jerry Jones. And she would have to hope that Jerry Jones did NOT have a will. That's absurd.

If he has a will that gets probated, his stuff will go where he directs. He could ignore all of his kids, widow, etc and give it all to charity. Children get left out of wills all the time.
MarkTwain
Since when is it news that JJ is an old poon hound and that he's got side pieces. He's been married to the same ole hide for 60 years.

This lawsuit is over making herself a headline so maybe she can cash in on her story, not Jerry's assets. She's literally still drawing off the trust that dries up in a few months. All the suit is asking for is the court to recognize her as JJ's daughter. She's also asking to be free of the NDA that Jones and her mom agreed to when she was one years old. Alexandra Davis is currently a 'press assistant' who works for United States Representative Dr. Ronny Jackson, 'Republican' from Amarillo, Texas. (I'm sure he's thrilled this came out after the midterm primaries)

Quote:

Court docs say that she "has been forced to live her life fatherless and in secret and in fear that if she should tell anyone who her father was, she and her mother would lose financial support, or worse."

Quote:

Her and her mother appeared in 10 episodes of a reality show called "Big Rich Texas" that revolved around how five mother-daughter duos find their place in Dallas' high society in 2013, where the partying mom and her wild-child daughter, constantly argue over who was `hotter'.

Quote:

According to the court docs, Donald Jack, an Arkansas lawyer and Jones' friend since college, set up separate trusts for Alexandra and her mom to keep "Jones' paternity a secret."Mom got $375K initially when she signed the NDA, and her and Mom have lived on a Trust that ends on her 26th birthday, however the NDA is for life.

Geez what a clusterf***

All she's hoping to do is monetize her story and get a quick payday since the Trust is ending.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Sq4fish83
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Fake Jerry on the little ticket will be gold.

Nothing on that station is gold. HTH
Burdizzo
AG
birdman said:

fka ftc said:

Pretty sure fun babies can make an inheritance claim no matter what momma signed off on. If the DNAs legit, she gits her share of his sh… stuff. Be careful where you leave your injections.
This is idiotic statement.

She would have to prove that she was daughter of Jerry Jones. And she would have to hope that Jerry Jones did NOT have a will. That's absurd.

If he has a will that gets probated, his stuff will go where he directs. He could ignore all of his kids, widow, etc and give it all to charity. Children get left out of wills all the time.

He could do that, or leave her a token amount ($1000) as acknowledgement of relationship so that she doesn't sue the estate after he is dead. I saw that happen in my own family.
BMX Bandit
the poor little bast**** dropped the suit. she just wants DNA testing now. weird

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33779177/texas-woman-drops-lawsuit-claiming-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-father-wants-dna-testing
annie88
AG
sonnysixkiller said:

With everything going on in this world now who gives a **** about this horse****!

Apparently you did enough to post on the thread. If you don't care about it then why not just pass it by.

Not everything we read about has to be about politics or Covid or how stupid the Democrats are. All of those topics are getting old.
Tex100
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

fka ftc said:

It's been a long time since I practiced family/probate law, but I don't think you're correct under these circumstances. Jerry's not the presumed father. And Jerry's will was most likely written after her birth. She may have actually had a better shot had she waited until Jerry's death and then popped on the scene claiming to be a pretermitted heir.
I'm sure JJ has updated his estate planning documents in the last 26 years.
Sully Dog
fka ftc said:

Fore Left! said:

Since when can you, as an adult, successfully sue someone for being your bio dad? He gave your mom an injection and it sounds like he fulfilled his agreement with her. 25 year old fun babies aren't owed anything. Someone is going for the "Jerry pays to make his headaches go away" settlement
This might work in the trailer park, but parents can write you out of the will whenever they want and I'm pretty sure Jerry has his papers in order.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
gtaggie_08
AG
Fun tangent to this story. Here's an article about the mom. And I can personally affirm the details of this story but won't publicly say how.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/03/jerry-jones-mistress-cynthia-davis-almost-sent-man-to-jail-after-her-shother-drug-trafficking-boyfriend-in-the-chest-while-he-was-beating-her-in-parking-lot/
P.H. Dexippus
AG
BMX Bandit said:

the poor little bast**** dropped the suit. she just wants DNA testing now. weird

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33779177/texas-woman-drops-lawsuit-claiming-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-father-wants-dna-testing
I'm not sure what would entitle her to a DNA test. Surely someone in Jerry's extended family has already done 23andMe that she could try to match to if she really wants to know.
HTownAg98
gtaggie_08 said:

Fun tangent to this story. Here's an article about the mom. And I can personally affirm the details of this story but won't publicly say how.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/03/jerry-jones-mistress-cynthia-davis-almost-sent-man-to-jail-after-her-shother-drug-trafficking-boyfriend-in-the-chest-while-he-was-beating-her-in-parking-lot/

You got sloppy seconds from the mom.
wbt5845
AG
I know from Better Call Saul he can leave her four grand as proof she wasn't forgotten so she cannot contest the will.
Tex100
AG
wbt5845 said:

I know from Better Call Saul he can leave her four grand as proof she wasn't forgotten so she cannot contest the will.
It they have an agreement that says she can't say he is her father, he clearly has shown no dispositive intent. Read where JJ's attorney has paid 3 million dollars to the mom and daughter over the years, including an SMU education.
FrioAg 00
AG
Like others, I don't see her grounds to sue him. Kids are not "owed" an inheritance - he can do whatever he wants with his money

He's already exceeded any amount of child support he might have been sued for. And she isn't a child anymore (at least not by definition).

BMX Bandit
She didn't sue him asking to get inheritance or money

She sued to determine if a contract could be enforced against her
FrioAg 00
AG
Thanks for clarifying
TxTarpon
Jerry has a toxic culture there.

Cowboys paid $2.4 million to settle cheerleaders' voyeurism allegations against senior team executive
TxTarpon
Dirty old man
FrioAg 00
AG
I'll say this for him - He's clearly not afraid to blow his money on what he loves. And the man loves him some sloots.
BMX Bandit
Paternity test for jerry

https://www.wfaa.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/cowboys/jerry-jones-alexandra-davis-paternity-lawsuit-judge-orders-dna-testing/287-e235eeab-5c03-4b97-9ce8-6be6a9ae4a8d
wbt5845
AG
Looks like Gene is getting another piece of art for the Death Star.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Paternity test for jerry

https://www.wfaa.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/cowboys/jerry-jones-alexandra-davis-paternity-lawsuit-judge-orders-dna-testing/287-e235eeab-5c03-4b97-9ce8-6be6a9ae4a8d

I have some questions.

For the legal eagles, can a judge really force you to hand over your own DNA for evidence? That seems like a 5th amendment violation to me but I don't know anything.

I would think Jerry already did a paternity test before he agreed to signing over all of this money, so why wouldn't he just say "yeah, you're my kid but you're not getting anything from here on out. I'm also suing your mom for violating the NDA. Hope you're happy."

If the above isn't true and if the paternity test comes out that Jerry isn't the father, does Jerry then sue both mom and possibly the daughter too for fraud?
BMX Bandit
DNA is not testimonial.

Like blood or fingerprints, there's no 5th amendment self incrimination issue
wbt5845
AG
It also is not a criminal case - it's civil.
BMX Bandit
now she is suing Jerrah for calling her an extortionist

Quote:

Davis' latest lawsuit, filed in Texarkana, Texas, federal court, names three defendants: Jones; his longtime Arkansas lawyer and friend, Donald T. Jack Jr.; and Jones' outside communications consultant, Jim Wilkinson. Davis is seeking an unspecified amount in actual and punitive damages.

"Not once did Defendant Jones or any of his agents ever deny that Plaintiff was Defendant Jones' daughter," Davis' Dallas lawyers, Jay K. Gray and Andrew A. Bergman, wrote in the 22-page defamation complaint. "Instead, Defendant Jones chose the avenue of calling his own daughter an 'extortionist' merely to make his own public image less despicable by attempting to discredit Plaintiff's reputation and character in the public eye."

In a statement released to ESPN on Monday, Davis said her initial lawsuit had only one goal: For Jones to "acknowledge" he was her father.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35973302/woman-says-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-father-now-accuses-defamation
The Collective
AG
What is she then?
lknapp
There is a Sex Trophy joke in here somewhere.
Kozmozag
If I was Jerry, and she was actually my kid, I would be happy to have her.
fka ftc
An enterprising person would sell tshirts before the home opener this fall with her pic / name and "Are you my daddy?".

Jerry is all about image and fears any taint on that. So, give him what he hates.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.