Ukraine Nazis

14,005 Views | 227 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by torrid
Deplorable
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Evidently this actually is a thing.

Feb 2022. Wolfsangel
NBC

May 2021. (Kiev) SS Waffen Grenadier Division
Israel Times

September 2014. (East Ukraine) Swastika, SS
NBC

Unknown. Black Sun.

2018. [United States] Congress bans arms to Ukraine militia linked to neo-Nazis. The Hill
2021. Azov Battalion is " integrated part of Ukraine's formal military forces, its leaders are currently active in local and national politics".

2014, 2016. Ukraine national guard battalions alleged to have committed torture and war crimes.
United Nations
Jayhawk
Well golly I guess we just need to take our newfound ambiguity and sit down and stop helping these Ukrainains. Thanks for straightening us out Mr. Ivan.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I hate Ukraine Nazis!
Deplorable
Jayhawk said:

Well golly I guess we just need to take our newfound ambiguity and sit down and stop helping these Ukrainains. Thanks for straightening us out Mr. Ivan.

Right, this is cool and shouldn't be discussed. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Old Army Ghost
thankfully putins commies will save the world
Jayhawk
OG UNF said:

Jayhawk said:

Right, this is cool and shouldn't be discussed. Nothing to see here. Move along.
No no, youre totally an independent thinker. Ukrainains wearing edgy patches and being nazis. Certainly this justifies a full scale invasion of a sovereign country and the assassination of their Jewish president by Chechen death squads.
Rapier108
The number of Putin supporters/apologists keeps growing.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Look it up
Emotional Support Cobra said:

I hate Ukraine Nazis!
TyHolden
AG
No way the MSM would gloss over this....
Mr. Business
Nazis are a thing in America too. And Russia. America probably has 10 times as many or more registered members of the KKK as Ukraine has Nazis. Means the same thing there as it does here. Jack squat because it's a tiny minority of morons.
Deplorable
Jayhawk said:

OG UNF said:

Jayhawk said:

No no, youre totally an independent thinker. Ukrainains wearing edgy patches and being nazis. Certainly this justifies a full scale invasion of a sovereign country and the assassination of their Jewish president by Chechen death squads.

This isn't "edgy" patches. Supplying weapons to these Neo-nazi battalions in Ukraine was specifically banned last year by US Congress before any of this started. It would be nice to know whether that's being enforced or if taxpayers are arming nazi supporters.
Kvetch
AG
Well, I'm convinced. Go Russia!

The fact that there are Nazis living in Eastern Europe is about as surprising as an Administrative Errors post about Bitcoin, may he Rest In Peace. Doesn't change the facts of the war.

Thanks for the useless propaganda.
Deplorable
Mr. Business said:

Nazis are a thing in America too. And Russia. America probably has 10 times as many or more registered members of the KKK as Ukraine has Nazis. Means the same thing there as it does here. Jack squat because it's a tiny minority of morons.

There are no Nazis as an official part of our National Guard.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
CanyonAg77
AG
There are Nazis in the Ukrainian military.

Big. Damn. Deal.

When we fought Hitler, we cozied up with Joe freaking Stalin, one of the biggest mass murderers in history. We sent planes and tanks to his evil, wretched, regime of terror, because we were too busy fighting two other evil, wretched, regimes of terror, and we couldn't be too damn picky about who was helping us.

Would I be happier if there weren't Nazis in Ukraine?

Sure.

Just like I'd be happier if we could send Antifa, the leaders of BLM, the few dozen KKK members who aren't FBI agents or informants, Muslim terrorists, gang members, etc. etc. to a desert island, and give them rusty knives to eliminate each other with.
Jayhawk
OG UNF said:

Jayhawk said:

OG UNF said:

Jayhawk said:

This isn't "edgy" patches. Supplying weapons to these Neo-nazi battalions in Ukraine was specifically banned last year by US Congress before any of this started. It would be nice to know whether that's being enforced or if taxpayers are arming nazi supporters.
I am inspired by your profound concern regarding the possible arming of Nazis. It is clear that this is the issue that is a priority for you.
Look it up
Propaganda...they went after this too.

88planoAg
AG
How do those elements of their military reconcile a Jewish leader?

Has Israel has expressed support for Ukraine?
FamousAgg
Kvetch said:

The fact that there are Nazis living in Eastern Europe is about as surprising as an Administrative Errors post about Bitcoin, may he Rest In Peace.

Um did I miss something?
Kashchei
AG
I'm more concerned with commies at home than Nazis abroad.

Deplorable
Look it up said:

Propaganda...they went after this too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/german-tv-shows-nazi-symbols-helmets-ukraine-soldiers-n198961

Totally the same
Jayhawk

Speaking of militaries utilizing the symbols of past mass murdering regimes..

Only difference is it seems to me that the Russians are the side who are actually invading a sovereign nation while flying these mass murderer flags. But I am just dumb American not advanced internet political kommissar.
Kvetch
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Kvetch said:

The fact that there are Nazis living in Eastern Europe is about as surprising as an Administrative Errors post about Bitcoin, may he Rest In Peace.

Um did I miss something?

I believe he's permabanned unless something has changed.
chickencoupe16
AG
OG UNF said:

Mr. Business said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
InnerCityAg
Yeah, nazis are everywhere right? Serving in everyone's military, right? With patches and everything. But this is just propaganda though.
CS78
CanyonAg77
AG
They may well be evil people.

But they are fighting for Ukraine

And they are willing to kill Russians

Until Ukraine is free, that's pretty much all that matters
FIDO95
AG

The militias on the east side of Ukraine have been problematic for a long time. The video above is from 3 years ago. The Ukrainian government funded the militias and the Russian government funded the separatists in a proxy war. You could have made an argument, given the day of the week, which group was more morally justified. That moral ambiguity ended when Russia invaded a sovereign nation.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
pacecar02
There are also Nazi Russians

Invincible Aggie
CanyonAg77 said:

They may well be evil people.

But they are fighting for Ukraine

And they are willing to kill Russians

Until Ukraine is free, that's pretty much all that matters

Ukraine will never be free. They will continue to exist under the thumb of oligarchs or be puppeteered by Putin and co. That they're willing to enlist and promote Neo-Nazis speaks to their predicament.
Deplorable
Ok I understand now. In summary from the responses.

We already know there are Nazis in the Ukrainian military and government, they are evil, they have been a problem for years. We are fine arming them, even though it was banned by an act of Congress.
pacecar02
Sometimes i wonder if we are any different..
aggiepanic95
AG
Good lord, what a pathetic OP.
captkirk
AG
Mr. Business said:

More than half the registered KKK members in the US are in the FBI
Mr. Business
OG UNF said:

Mr. Business said:

We haven't been fending off invasion from a country several times our size for the better part of the past 10 years, now actually undergoing invasion. I'd happily fight back to back with a militant black panther and a Jihaadi if my country was under invasion and they were on my side.

Anyone who tries to portray this as indicative of the country at large is either intellectually lethargic or has an angle. Of course, two things can be true.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.