Ukraine Nazis

14,018 Views | 227 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by torrid
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WTF is going on it this thread
Agthatbuilds
BQ_90 said:

A bunch of putin fan boys are crying that no one sees their side of the story.
torrid
AG
mkorzo said:

So how does it work? Do Russian trolls and propagandists purchase old, disused texags user accounts or steal them?
It's just someone's long dormant sock.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

BQ_90 said:

A bunch of putin fan boys are crying that no one sees their side of the story.
Like Putin, they are probably still upset that Tikhonov replaced Tretiak at goal and started the decline of USSR.
W. T. Effington
Jarrin' Jay said:

I'm sure Hitler was very excited and dancing around in hell learning Ukraine is full of Nazis.... until he was told the President of Ukraine is Jewish....
I haven't seen anyone argue that Ukraine is "full of Nazis", but they are present in Ukraine, mostly in the west. The fact that they have been supported by the CIA and incorporated into the Ukrainian army to be used to attack ethnic Russians in the east over the last 8 years is not debatable at this point. It's fact.

Yall ever read about Bandera? Wondered why Ukranians erected statues of him? Parade for him?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-of-ukrainian-nationalists-march-in-in-honor-of-nazi-collaborator/
Deplorable
BQ_90 said:

A bunch of nazi apologists want US to go to war with Russia.
Rossticus
W. T. Effington said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

I'm sure Hitler was very excited and dancing around in hell learning Ukraine is full of Nazis.... until he was told the President of Ukraine is Jewish....
I haven't seen anyone argue that Ukraine is "full of Nazis", but they are present in Ukraine, mostly in the west. The fact that they have been supported by the CIA and incorporated into the Ukrainian army to be used to attack ethnic Russians in the east over the last 8 years is not debatable at this point. It's fact.

Yall ever read about Bandera? Wondered why Ukranians erected statues of him? Parade for him?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-of-ukrainian-nationalists-march-in-in-honor-of-nazi-collaborator/

The vocal pro-Putin separatists fighting in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts are literally Russians. Not ethnically Russian Ukrainians. Russians. Russians bussed in and relocated to Ukraine by Putin from Russia. Before Putin attacked 8 years ago there were no issues between ethnic Russians and the rest of Ukrainians. This has been fully manufactured.
Rossticus
OG UNF said:

BQ_90 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG. Whooo… LMFAO!
Velvet Jones
AG
OG UNF said:

BQ_90 said:

A mirror.

Find one.
Rapier108
No one wants to go to war with Russia.

But unlike you, we do not support Russia invading another country because of "muh Nazis".
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
W. T. Effington
Rossticus said:

W. T. Effington said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

The vocal pro-Putin separatists fighting in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts are literally Russians. Not ethnically Russian Ukrainians. Russians. Russians bussed in and relocated to Ukraine by Putin from Russia. Before Putin attacked 8 years ago there were no issues between ethnic Russians and the rest of Ukrainians. This has been fully manufactured.
So you are saying that Putin bussed in a bunch of Russian nationals into eastern Ukraine, who then convinced the folks that were already there, and who didn't have any problems with the new Ukranian regime inserted via coup, to secede, declare independence, and then fight a 8 year war with the Ukranian regime, in which thousands of women, children and civilians were killed in the break away republics, and caused millions of people to flee to Russia? That's your argument? All of this was manufactured by sending some Russian nationals across the border?
Deplorable
Rapier108 said:

But unlike you, we do not support Russia invading another country because of "muh Nazis".

I don't support the following
1. Russia invading Ukraine
2. A corrupt Biden administration sending 14 billion dollars in US weapons to a corrupt Ukraine to fight a war and possibly ending up in radical war criminals hands in violation of an act of Congress.
Rossticus
W. T. Effington said:

Rossticus said:

W. T. Effington said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

So you are saying that Putin bussed in a bunch of Russian nationals into eastern Ukraine, who then convinced the folks that were already there, and who didn't have any problems with the new Ukranian regime inserted via coup, to secede, declare independence, and then fight a 8 year war with the Ukranian regime, in which thousands of women, children and civilians were killed in the break away republics, and caused millions of people to flee to Russia? That's your argument? All of this was manufactured by sending some Russian nationals across the border?

Russian militants, and Russian troops who began fighting, instigated the violence, essentially taking the region hostage, and implemented martial law across the region were the first step. Additionally, civilians were prohibited from fleeing from this area into any other area of Ukraine. If they wanted to flee they were given no choice but to go to Russia.

Everything you've just listed is an established Russian talking point that has been proven as disinformation. Stop it. You're not convincing anyone with your lies. You're not fooling anyone. If you're interested in actually knowing the truth then DM me and I can provide you with a ton of info on the matter that doesn't originate from Russia.

Do you really think that the entire world has been fooled and Russia/Russian allied countries, of all sources, are the only ones telling the truth?
Buck Turgidson
Holy ****, its not an either/or situation! There are many conflicts without a "good side". I would call Ukraine the "less bad" side because the Russians are the aggressor.
Velvet Jones
AG
Rossticus said:

W. T. Effington said:

Rossticus said:

W. T. Effington said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

Russian militants, and Russian troops who began fighting, instigated the violence, essentially taking the region hostage, and implemented martial law across the region were the first step. Additionally, civilians were prohibited from fleeing from this area into any other area of Ukraine. If they wanted to flee they were given no choice but to go to Russia.

Everything you've just listed is an established Russian talking point that has been proven as disinformation. Stop it. You're not convincing anyone with your lies. You're not fooling anyone. If you're interested in actually knowing the truth then DM me and I can provide you with a ton of info on the matter that doesn't originate from Russia.

Do you really think that the entire world has been fooled and Russia/Russian allied countries, of all sources, are the only ones telling the truth?
How to DDOS a Discord Server

Not saying, just saying.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
OG UNF said:

Rapier108 said:

I don't support the following
1. Russia invading Ukraine
2. A corrupt Biden administration sending 14 billion dollars in US weapons to a corrupt Ukraine to fight a war and possibly ending up in radical war criminals hands in violation of an act of Congress.

Yep. Quit trying to make a boogeyman out of this. I don't think anyone here is supporting Putin in any fashion.

Are all the pro Ukraine "fan boys" the people that bought into the covid lies that have been exposed? I'm just saying because how can anyone that lived the last 2 years believe anything in the media or from this administration?
schmellba99
AG
Putin's special assignment group - The Wagner Group - are a bunch of nazis as well. Theyere named after Hitler's favorite composer, the Rusian ex-colonel that runs it has SS tattoos on his shoulders.

Europe has a crapload of people that are either outright nazis, nazi sympathisers or whom are classified as nazis becauae they think i dependent of far left extremism.
Deplorable
schmellba99 said:

Putin's special assignment group - The Wagner Group - are a bunch of nazis as well. Theyere named after Hitler's favorite composer, the Rusian ex-colonel that runs it has SS tattoos on his shoulders.

Europe has a crapload of people that are either outright nazis, nazi sympathisers or whom are classified as nazis becauae they think i dependent of far left extremism.

I believe it. Let's agree to not send weapons to them either at our expense.
aTmAg
AG
W. T. Effington said:

aTmAg said:

W. T. Effington said:

Zelenski is a puppet of the west. Asov Battalion. You should look it up.
Then we can pick them damn well. He is proving to be the best leader in the world right now. His people LOVE the crap out of him. We should assign as many such puppets as we can. The world would be a much better place.

(And if you think the people of Ukraine want to side with Russia, then you haven't been paying attention. If anything the PRO-Russian guy prior was the puppet.)
I fail to see the virtue in leading your people down the primrose path to destruction in the service of a foreign country's aim of world domination. Also, why do you believe that the average ukranian loves him?

The fact that the west's deep state has so many puppet's around the world is the very reason why the world is in the **** storm right now.

Let me ask you this: would the average ukranian not be in a better position if the puppet Ukranian regime would have simply agreed to Russia's terms years ago instead of following the orders of the US deep state?
The way you can tell that the people love him is that they are FIGHTING and risking death on his side AGAINST Russia. Unlike when Putin's puppet sided with Russia and got his ass thrown out in an uprising.

These facts are so obvious that it is impossible for you NOT to be a liar and a Russian propagandist.
aTmAg
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Holy ****, its not an either/or situation! There are many conflicts without a "good side". I would call Ukraine the "less bad" side because the Russians are the aggressor.
BS. That is like saying there is no good side between Hitler and France because some French are pompous ass holes. This as about as good/bad as a war gets.
Aggie4Life02
AG
aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

BS. That is like saying there is no good side between Hitler and France because some French are pompous ass holes. This as about as good/bad as a war gets.

The Ukraine government is as corrupt as they come. Ukraine isn't even close to being a good guy. This is more akin to Iran vs Saudi Arabia.
aTmAg
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

The Ukraine government is as corrupt as they come. Ukraine isn't even close to being a good guy. This is more akin to Iran vs Saudi Arabia.
Not even close. And not worthy a long response, as you have exposed yourself as a FP kindergartener.
Ogre09
AG
aTmAg said:

W. T. Effington said:

aTmAg said:

W. T. Effington said:

Zelenski is a puppet of the west. Asov Battalion. You should look it up.
Then we can pick them damn well. He is proving to be the best leader in the world right now. His people LOVE the crap out of him. We should assign as many such puppets as we can. The world would be a much better place.

(And if you think the people of Ukraine want to side with Russia, then you haven't been paying attention. If anything the PRO-Russian guy prior was the puppet.)
I fail to see the virtue in leading your people down the primrose path to destruction in the service of a foreign country's aim of world domination. Also, why do you believe that the average ukranian loves him?

The fact that the west's deep state has so many puppet's around the world is the very reason why the world is in the **** storm right now.

Let me ask you this: would the average ukranian not be in a better position if the puppet Ukranian regime would have simply agreed to Russia's terms years ago instead of following the orders of the US deep state?
The way you can tell that the people love him is that they are FIGHTING and risking death on his side AGAINST Russia. Unlike when Putin's puppet sided with Russia and got his ass thrown out in an uprising.

These facts are so obvious that it is impossible for you NOT to be a liar and a Russian propagandist.

WT****Face probably thinks the average US citizen would be better off with a pro-Putin puppet leading us too…
Aggie4Life02
AG
aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Not even close. And not worthy a long response, as you have exposed yourself as a FP kindergartener.

…you probably still think the Veitnam War was a good idea. You're the neocon version of an npc.
aTmAg
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

…you probably still think the Veitnam War was a good idea. You're the neocon version of an npc.
You think sending Iran pallets of money was a good idea. You should just stop talking. (And no I think Vietnam was run as poorly as possible. Almost like you were put in charge of the war.)

What is funny is that this Ukraine/Russia fight was such a NO BRAINER that you finally had a chance to be right on something for once. But you couldn't even get THIS right. Hilarous.
Aggie4Life02
AG
aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

You think sending Iran pallets of money was a good idea. You should just stop talking. (And no I think Vietnam was run as poorly as possible. Almost like you were put in charge of the war.)

What is funny is that this Ukraine/Russia fight was such a NO BRAINER that you finally had a chance to be right on something for once. But you couldn't even get THIS right. Hilarous.

aTmNPC: "Must hate Russians. War is good for us. Ukraine is 'Merica 2.0. if we don't defend them, US invasion is next. Iran is 3 days away from having nukes since 1990."
aTmAg
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

aTmNPC: "Must hate Russians. War is good for us. Ukraine is 'Merica 2.0. if we don't defend them, US invasion is next. Iran is 3 days away from having nukes since 1990."
Too bad our enemies weren't all strawmen. You are good at "defeating" them.

Give up dude. You are embarrassing yourself.
Aggie4Life02
AG
aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Blessed are the warmongers. When you see an enemy under every rock, you never have peace. Neocons can never look into the mirror and think history started 3 minutes ago. You have no ability to feel embarrassed yourself because you have no introspection.

Whenever you decide to pick up a gun and fly to Ukraine, I might take your criticism seriously.
GAC06
AG
Go review your posts leading up to Russia's invasion. Then feel embarrassment.
aTmAg
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Blessed are the warmongers. When you see an enemy under every rock, you never have peace. Neocons can never look into the mirror and think history started 3 minutes ago. You have no ability to feel embarrassed yourself because you have no introspection.
The LP claims that they really aren't pacifists and that they they are only for war in the case of invasion. Then such an unprovoked invasion does happen, and what do you do? You expose yourself as the most Kucinichy of Kucinichs that ever Kuciniched.

This is why people don't take you seriously. You are the LP version of StevenvilleAg77.

Quote:

Whenever you decide to pick up a gun and fly to Ukraine, I might take your criticism seriously.
Ahh.. the "don't criticize alcoholism until you try it" argument. Nobody ever confused you for smart.
aTmAg
AG
GAC06 said:

Go review your posts leading up to Russia's invasion. Then feel embarrassment.
He is clearly incapable of feeling embarrassment. That gene is disabled or something.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Certain posters here sure seem to have a hard on for all this.
CanyonAg77
AG
Another thread I've stopped following because a certain two posters insist on turning it into a slap fight
Aggie4Life02
AG
aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

The LP claims that they really aren't pacifists and that they they are only for war in the case of invasion. Then such an unprovoked invasion does happen, and what do you do? You expose yourself as the most Kucinichy of Kucinichs that ever Kuciniched.

This is why people don't take you seriously. You are the LP version of StevenvilleAg77.

Quote:

Ahh.. the "don't criticize alcoholism until you try it" argument. Nobody ever confused you for smart.

1) The Ukraine invasion certainly wasn't unprovoked.

2) I strongly condemn Russia's invasion.

3) It still isn't worth US blood or treasure.

4) The West can walk and chew gum at the same time by condemning Putin's actions and using diplomacy to help deescalate. Also, the US can look into the mirror and see how their past actions contributed to the current conflict, assess and learn from their mistakes.

Ogre09
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

aTmAg said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Quote:

1) The Ukraine invasion certainly wasn't unprovoked.

2) I strongly condemn Russia's invasion.

3) It still isn't worth US blood or treasure.

4) The West can walk and chew gum at the same time by condemning Putin's actions and using diplomacy to help deescalate. Also, the US can look into the mirror and see how their past actions contributed to the current conflict, assess and learn from their mistakes.

1. How was the invasion provoked? Ukraine has the right to self determination, and Russia has no right to impose their will on Ukraine. You can't force someone to be your ally.

2. Strongly condemn, but at the same time make excuses and blame others besides Putin?

3. Blood, no. Treasure, hell yes.

4. How could Western diplomacy possibly de-escalate at this point? Putin wants Ukraine as its *****. That's the only thing he'll accept as a win. Our goal has to be to convince him to give up on that goal via supporting Ukraine with weapons and intel and pressuring Russia with sanctions.

How did our past actions contribute to this conflict? By encouraging Ukraine to leave Russia? Does Ukraine not have a right to choose its allies? Is Ukraine belong to Russia?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.