***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,588,077 Views | 47807 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by ABATTBQ11
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rossticus
That's a nice bonus.
RogerEnright
He is a Russian asset. I think they got to him when he was an inspector there.
RogerEnright
ABATTBQ11 said:

Yes, he is a moron. He has been 100% wrong on basically everything Ukraine related since the beginning and writes for RT. He is quite literally a propagandist.
100%
AgBank
AG
On a side note, I recently heard that UKR stopped sending the West troops to train for a bit as they need them. As an added carrot, the West is fleshing them out with gear as they head back to UKR. They are back to sending troops again.

Training 200k troops will be rough.
Ag In Ok
AG
Rossticus said:

At 0:28 i think old grey communist warns the guy speaking, though his words aren't translated. I see a massive cry of dissent. Or i am seeing what i want to see.
EastSideAg2002
Agthatbuilds said:

Zelensky really wants it to be a russian rocket as he is hoping it pushes for more NATO involvement. I cant blame him. I get the feeling though NATO does not want to escalate and are willing to sweep this under the rug.
rgag12
AG
EastSideAg2002 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Zelensky really wants it to be a russian rocket as he is hoping it pushes for more NATO involvement. I cant blame him. I get the feeling though NATO does not want to escalate and are willing to sweep this under the rug.

Yea, seems like it wouldn't be the best call to start WWIII because a rocket, regardless if it was Russian or Ukrainian, flew off course and hit a tractor in a field.
Jetpilot86
AG
Don't f with the tractor warriors, I think they have more armor than the Russians now.
Pumpkinhead
AG
rgag12 said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Yea, seems like it wouldn't be the best call to start WWIII because a rocket, regardless if it was Russian or Ukrainian, flew off course and hit a tractor in a field.

yeah, Obviously NATO doesn't want to escalate. Nobody wants this thing getting further out of control. It will have to be something a lot more than a single missile which may have simply gone off target for people to want to risk WW3.
Rossticus

Rossticus
Lloyd called Russia "the Soviet Union". Lol.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Huh…

Rossticus
BQ_90
AG
Rossticus said:

they do a lot of promising, how much delivering are they gonna do
Rossticus
That's alway the kicker.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
agcrock2005
AG
Well if we needed more proof of how big of a dumbass he is, there it is.
TheGroupGuy
Rossticus said:

JCS comments on a political solution what a clown
aezmvp
TheGroupGuy said:

Rossticus said:

If I give him the benefit of the doubt I'm betting he has extreme concerns about stockpiles, production capacity to replace and update those stocks and what will happen if we need them in the Pacific. If that isn't the reason, the only other thing I can say is he should be cautious of an active war on a NATO border(s). After that he's a schmuck. He's proven that he's that anyway but that doesn't mean that there aren't reasons why a political solution would be in the US's favor at some point. Even if it's not in the Ukes.
JFABNRGR
AG
Rossticus said:

Thats 160 KM from the Dnipro river 170KM from Kherson.
This city and one just to the south has been hit back in August I think electric station and massive ammo/equipment staging area on RR.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Rossticus
Belgian minister of defense confirms that it was an intercept and not a misfire or overshoot.

Waffledynamics
AG

Wow, at 4:07, there's a mobik just laying into a commander of some sort about the poor training they're getting. Firing at imagination targets, pretending they have guns in their hands, about 30 bullets to train with, and more. This is embarrassing.

Lots of Russian State TV madness in this episode.

At 10:38, we get some whining from Russian State TV, [url=https://roscongress.org/en/speakers/solovev-vladimir/biography/][/url]Solovyev complains that Ukraine has struck Belgorod, as if it's out of nowhere. He seems to think it's fine to hit Ukrainian cities and expect no retaliation.

At 14:06, we see a discussion in a roundtable-style discussion on Russian State TV that includes someone openly criticizing Russia's failures and not treating this war like it should be treated.

At 16:02, the discussion features a guy that we've seen a few times, if you regularly watch StT. He gets it. The dehumanization and disregard for the Ukrainians that the Russians display pisses off the Ukrainians even more. He's strongly rebuked by another one of the commentators.

At 19:58, they have a Colonel-General in the Russian Army on Solovyev's show. He somehow claims it's a sign of victory that Russia has already done a partial mobilization. I guess those initial Cargo 200 from most of the last 8.5 months were just a funny joke.

At 23:11, Rob mentions that the Ukrainians are making a little progress towards Svatove, but the weather is turning miserable--cold, rainy, and miserable. The forecast is not looking great for the next 1.5-2 weeks, it seems.

Map updates at 24:31. The Russians on the Eastern side of the Dnipro River in the Kherson region have taken some proactive measures and have shifted troops back to try to shorten the supply chain and attempt to protect them from rocket artillery. Not much else in terms of map updates at the moment.
B-1 83
AG
Rossticus said:

Lloyd called Russia "the Soviet Union". Lol.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck……
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Waffledynamics
AG
2000AgPhD
TheGroupGuy said:

Rossticus said:

Not disputing that Milley is a political hack, but he is saying that Russian withdrawal from Crimea would be a basis for a political solution, which I suspect Zelenskiy would jump at if it happens. Crimea is much more valuable to Ukraine strategically than the Donbas
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
2000AgPhD said:

TheGroupGuy said:

Rossticus said:

Not disputing that Milley is a political hack, but he is saying that Russian withdrawal from Crimea would be a basis for a political solution, which I suspect Zelenskiy would jump at if it happens. Crimea is much more valuable to Ukraine strategically than the Donbas
Would Ukraine willingly write off the Donbas, though? That's major agricultural and industrial land, if I'm not mistaken.
Rossticus
Waffledynamics said:

2000AgPhD said:

TheGroupGuy said:

Rossticus said:

Would Ukraine willingly write off the Donbas, though? That's major agricultural and industrial land, if I'm not mistaken.

If it's just the portion that was previously "LPR/DNR separatist" territory then hell yes they would. Which is why Russia would never go for it. Russia won't accept any compromise that involves them losing anything they've already claimed as theirs.
Rossticus
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 933 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.