***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,580,348 Views | 47794 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by OldAg68
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now?!?

Welcome to Russian military special operation.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I am seeing these types of videos all over the internet and youtube

I find it hard to believe the FSB is allowing this stuff out to the general public

and that they aren't shooting all of these mutineers. it's like the Czarist Army in 1917.
Yay, Starlink?
Waffledynamics
AG
74OA
AG
More on the Sevastopol port raid. ATTACK
Waffledynamics
AG
Eliminatus
AG
74OA said:

I wonder if it was Uke made USVs or captured Russian ones.

Also, Moskva NOT hit by ASMs? Article said that was debunked. I missed that for sure. Was it ever confirmed what did it then?
lb3
AG
Eliminatus said:

74OA said:

Also, Moskva NOT hit by ASMs? Article said that was debunked. I missed that for sure. Was it ever confirmed what did it then?
The videos suggest small semi-submersible drone boats.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Eliminatus said:

74OA said:

Moskva was definitely hit and sunk. It was worded weird, but it said the Makarov was made the flagship street the Moskva was sunk, and the Makarov being hit in May was debunked.
74OA
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Eliminatus said:

74OA said:

Moskva was definitely hit and sunk. It was worded weird, but it said the Makarov was made the flagship street the Moskva was sunk, and the Makarov being hit in May was debunked.
This.
Eliminatus
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Eliminatus said:

74OA said:

Ah. Gotcha. Misread on my part. Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was saying the debunking of anti ship missiles taking out Moskva. Alluding to something else that did it.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I had to read it twice. It wasn't well written
Waffledynamics
AG
74OA
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I'll be surprised if we don't cite this as justifying giving Ukraine ATACMS as a parallel (i.e., non-escalatory) move.
benchmark
AG
74OA said:

I'll be surprised if we don't cite this as justifying giving Ukraine ATACMS as a parallel (i.e., non-escalatory) move.
Only 3,169 were produced and we used 485 in Iraq. Also, we sold at least 600-700 to other countries. So we may only have 2,000 in inventory. This may be partly why we haven't provided any.
benchmark
AG
benchmark
AG
About 25 miles SW of Donetsk.

Waffledynamics
AG
More happenings in Crimea.

Not a Bot
AG
Same Twitter thread say they estimate up to 10 BTG involved. That's a big force. Will wait on experts to tell me what the strategic value of this area might be.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

Same Twitter thread say they estimate up to 10 BTG involved. That's a big force. Will wait on experts to tell me what the strategic value of this area might be.
If they're largely untrained meat, then ma deuces, armor, and anti-armor weapons should hopefully make good work of them, right?

God speed to those Ukrainian defenders.
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
JFABNRGR
AG
benchmark said:

74OA said:

Only 3,169 were produced and we used 485 in Iraq. Also, we sold at least 600-700 to other countries. So we may only have 2,000 in inventory. This may be partly why we haven't provided any.

Romania is one of those countries and i think received in July.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
DCPD158
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I'm confused, why is Russia still pushing from theeast, when Ukraine is chewing them up in the North and South? The East is a meat grinder for the RU. Total waste of men and material.

Do they just need small victories to save face back home?
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
lb3
AG
I think Russia is just following to time tested baseball strategy of hitting them where they ain't.

If the Ukes are dominant in the North and South, go East.
DCPD158
AG
lb3 said:

I think Russia is just following to time tested baseball strategy of hitting them where they ain't.

If the Ukes are dominant in the North and South, go East.
I can see that, but the RU troops, Chechens and Wagner are getting grounded to dog meat. Not that I really mind that part, but their gains in the east pale in comparison to the losses in the south (even the north). If they lose Kherson, all of Crimea is threatened.

Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Rossticus
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hey dip****s... You're losing, and the world looks at you like even more of a ****hole than 8 months ago. The West isn't fished. We're not even started. If we gave Ukraine the big boy toys, you'd be ****ed.
MouthBQ98
AG
Russia is trying to take all of what is inside the official border of Donetsk. If they do that they can claim doe level of "victory" I think.
Not a Bot
AG
I'm not seeing any confirmation of Russia launching that attack outside of that one Twitter account. I've been looking this morning.
Build It
AG
Will we or Israel strike the missile supplies in Iran and their manufacturing?

Seems like low hanging fruit to support the Ukes.
Waffledynamics
AG
74OA
AG

Waffledynamics
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 901 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.